What is a good second step in PE?
Greetings! I have been a member (new member) for nearly a year and have experimented with PE on and off during that time until about two months ago. At that point, I decided to commit to the “newbie routine” 3 times a week. My only alteration to the routine was to add about 20-25 “A”-stretches (from the DLD Blaster thread) in addition to 100PC squeezes. I’ll also do a few DLD bends in the middle of jelqing and am just now beginning to do it 4 times a week. I have noticed stiffer erections and more volume and projectile ejaculate during sex which is nice. Ideally, I wanted to get fairly experienced before I began posting and replying to threads, but hopefully some of you may have some interest in voicing your thoughts in response to this thread.
First off, I realize everyone is different with their technique and gains which is why I am interested in hearing back from different viewpoints and experiences:
• What is a natural progression for PE in regards to how long should you stay with a specific routine and which excercises can be done at what point?
• What would be a smart next step to my routine? Right now, I am more interested in gaining girth although length will also be important to me as time passes.
• Should I stick with what I am doing and just add time to each exercise?
• I have read about the Power Jelq Device at jelq-usa.com - does anyone have any experience with that? Is it too early for me to consider using devices?
• I have thought of using supplements (i.e. arginine, trebles, etc.) as discussed in the supplements forum. Can I take them no matter what stage of PE I am at?…
• Or is it all just a matter of trying different things (two hand length extender) and see what works for you?
Although I have read through all the Forum Guidelines, FAQ, PE links, and so on; this is my first post and I cannot guarantee that I won’t break a rule somewhere. As such, please let me know if you have any feedback on how to post… and certainly if you have any advice concerning my routine or if you would like to ask me about anything I failed to mention if it can eliminate any confusion or help my situation. I do have other topics and situational questions I’d like to pose and include senior members, but would like to wait until I am able to post in other forums. As always, thanks for all the good info!
Last edited by Osseous : 06-25-2004 at .