Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What effects does porn have on a male besides.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
“We must learn to accept our members regardess of their shortcomings”. - Ectospasm

Hey I resemble that remark.

Seriously! What can I do about it ?
Pull ? OK planning to.
Jelq ? Sure.
Pump ?
Yes I have some issues with it, having tried it for the first time now.
Hurts a little where the thing pressed down around my dick.
And worse, I am usually not hard enough to stick it in the pump. You guys watch porn and pump ? I sorta think porn is lame. Got jaded, and no I didn’t watch so much I am sick of it, but the first 3 hours of watching porn in the 80’s I came to the conclusion that these people are stupid. I watched the famous young and cute Nina hartley in “Young girls in tight jeans” and went, huh, why does she get her foot in the way of a beautiful entry shot ? And why doesn’t the directory yell cut ?

So, now, my wife will help, but well, that is 1 time before bed. What do I do for the other 2-3 times I should do it.

You guys made this thread hilarious, thank you.

I’m trying a no porn, low masturbation diet right now. I can’t say I get a boner from looking at women all the time but when I did touch myself once after three weeks, I needed no visual or imaginative stimulation whatsoever and it felt like it hadn’t for about eight years, when I first started out. Stamina was really poor, though.


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

You can’t have everything.

My personal opinion is that watching a lot of porn is desensitizing; in terms of sexual performance it’s being hoist by one’s own petard.

My biggest problem with a lot of porn is the general misogyny that surrounds it, even with the mainstream sites like Pornhub.


Current Stats (13.10.2014) -- BPEL: 6.75 x EG: 5.00 | Target 8.00 x 6.00 | Dream 9.00 X 7.00

My porn was Playboy and Hustler magazines. Left it all behind long ago.

Originally Posted by BoneDog

My biggest problem with a lot of porn is the general misogyny that surrounds it, even with the mainstream sites like Pornhub.

Sounds a little misguided.

Originally Posted by BoneDog
My biggest problem with a lot of porn is the general misogyny that surrounds it, even with the mainstream sites like Pornhub.

Oh wow, I almost think the opposite, I think women run straight higher end porn and gay’s run lower end straight porn. I can’t imagine anyone but a woman saying, OK I just got these titties, so hands off. Of course the Bi dude’s that fuck them say OK, just get a dude for a fluffer.
And they both agree to put the Hottest chick airbrushed more than Kim Kardishait nude pics on the cover and the suckers will pay $39.99 for it.
Its not Misogyny, its whatever it is called when they shaft us yea, rip off.

Originally Posted by biker_dude
Oh wow, I almost think the opposite, I think women run straight higher end porn and gay’s run lower end straight porn. I can’t imagine anyone but a woman saying, OK I just got these titties, so hands off. Of course the Bi dude’s that fuck them say OK, just get a dude for a fluffer.
And they both agree to put the Hottest chick airbrushed more than Kim Kardishait nude pics on the cover and the suckers will pay $39.99 for it.
Its not Misogyny, its whatever it is called when they shaft us yea, rip off.

Yep.

Misogyny is a feminist shaming word mostly, and then if you call their shit, thats the word they roll out to shut you up while pointing out what they are doing.

A mundane example was the dumb bitch that pushed her side-by-stroller right at a bunch of guys standing in line at Starbucks and got shitty when they didn’t jump out of her way when she approached.

And there was only one baby in the thing.

And women say porn is misogynistic when they get paid like rock stars.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

It’s things like the common use of terms such as ‘whore’, ‘slut’, ‘slapper’, ‘bitch’ and the (mainly) scam adverts for sites listing ‘local sluts who want to fuck’, etc that put me off. I find those terms derogatory and demeaning. But, each to their own.


Current Stats (13.10.2014) -- BPEL: 6.75 x EG: 5.00 | Target 8.00 x 6.00 | Dream 9.00 X 7.00

Originally Posted by BoneDog
It’s things like the common use of terms such as ‘whore’, ‘slut’, ‘slapper’, ‘bitch’ and the (mainly) scam adverts for sites listing ‘local sluts who want to fuck’, etc that put me off. I find those terms derogatory and demeaning. But, each to their own.

LOL, its demeaning if those words are used against their consent by men. Maybe they protest at first, but when the sellers tell them, these words will make them 2 X $$$, and they go, OK he’s your morning slut, where do you want to fuck me like a whore, that isn’t demeaning, its well, marketing. And I have reason to believe that either women use these terms, or they agree to it for the payoff.
Seriously after the torture the girls subjected me to when I was younger, I don’t think any of that bunch has any right to any moral high ground.
OK, to be fair I should say, the ugly ones do, or I guess the small minority that didn’t play these games with boys do, I don’t know how else to say it. Seriously I’ve had better action in high school for free than I have got paying $10 cover at one of the hottest titty bars in Atlanta. Remember the famous cheetah in Atlanta before they ahem, sanitized it ? Yea, I’ve known girls whose life ambition was to work there, and they would practice on us. Some of them even succeeded, I’ve heard of stories of them sweeping up 100’s off the floor every night, with several 100K intake, no wonder they dreamed of it.
I was a geek in school, long before that was cool. I still got to stick my dick “accidentally” in plenty of crack. Some of the cooler kids, well they got way more, but some of em also knocked up a girl or 2 and ended up with a lot of baby mama drama before there was a term for it. They had to say, he’s the father of this baby but he won’t accept responsibility, or that he’s in prison when I knew he was in some other town with some other chick.
Anyway I am glad I made it out of high school alive, and not tied down with baby mama drama and with my head screwed on straight enough to actually make a go of life. Could have easily gone the other way. College was a lot easier on me than high school. I had privacy and paper porn. I actually liked text porn a lot, it totally worked for me in my later teens. And brilliantly just out of my teens I met the “one”. We both fell for each other like a ton of bricks. From there on, no girl had any real effect on me. Yea some of em would grind up against me going, too bad you have a girlfriend, or I’d do this. I’ll go, hey looks like cheetah has a spare pole. It would be better for you.

I don’t know about misoginy, they’re all sex toys performing for money, and 95 % of the porn is made for males. So “misoginy” is a predictable outcome, “business” may be more accurate.

What long term effects it has on male population (for those who are addicted to it), and especially on teens who start their sexuality by wanking at porn .

Originally Posted by Walter5169
I don’t know about misoginy, they’re all sex toys performing for money, and 95 % of the porn is made for males. So “misoginy” is a predictable outcome, “business” may be more accurate.
What long term effects it has on male population (for those who are addicted to it), and especially on teens who start their sexuality by wanking at porn .

Good point, Walter. If you consider the 5 second attention span they have now as a result of social media, email, texting, etc. and add in advertising methods, Hollywood content all aimed at an egocentric form of external and self-induced manipulation you have a prescription for further breakdown of common decency between the sexes and likely, moral, societal decay.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Good point, Walter. If you consider the 5 second attention span they have now as a result of social media, email, texting, etc. And add in advertising methods, Hollywood content all aimed at an egocentric form of external and self-induced manipulation you have a prescription for further breakdown of common decency between the sexes and likely, moral, societal decay.

OK,OK,OK fine, but where is the common decency toward men within this context?

I’m lucky that my wife and have respect and love for each other, but I don’t see that amongst my peers.

In fact most married me I know personally are run mercilessly, as if they are naughty children who need to be monitored by a higher form of intellect.

And all single guys I know are sized up for the money.

No wonder porn is so appealing.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
OK,OK,OK fine, but where is the common decency toward men within this context?…

And all single guys I know are sized up for the money…

a-unit, I don’t understand these points. Can you explain a bit more?

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
A-unit, I don’t understand these points. Can you explain a bit more?

We seem to be becoming redundant unless we pay per use, or sign over our entire net worth for a depreciating asset.

Women are being programmed to be entitled to our assets, while we are being programmed to respond to sexual images in media.

Sounds like a shit deal all round.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a…bulousness.html

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com…-gone-wild.html

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2010/…ale-narcissist/

Tip of the iceberg.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"


Last edited by a-unit : 11-26-2014 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59 PM.