Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What effect does smoking have on PE?

12

Absolutely not, it’s worse than arguing about any other religion.

Originally Posted by deadeye3200
Smoking causes impotence.
Reduced volume of ejaculate
Lowered sperm count
Abnormal sperm shape
Impaired sperm motility


Smoking is a hazard for sexual health. Given that two of the three main side effects of smoking on erectile function are acute responses to nicotine, then immediate improvements on stopping smoking are possible.

I think it is pretty commonly agreed upon that smoking is not really good for you. Maybe if the above statments were restated as a strong correlation, it would make some smokers happier, but a strong correlation is enough of reason for me not to smoke.

There’s a correlation between cellphone use and increased brain heat (microwaves). Some researchers have found a corellation between cellphone use and cancer.

Do you use a cellphone?
Eat hot dogs?
Carry more than your supposed perfect body mass index?
Eat salmon?

The world is full of bad things.

Good point, but you don’t hear about many people having cancer that is directly related to using a cell phone. On the other hand you do hear about people getting cancer from smoking. But hey, if you want to smoke, it doesn’t bother me.

Good thing about internet forums, you don’t get any second hand smoke from memento, RWG, or other guys and gals who smoke :D

Fact: People who never smoked die of cancer.
Conclusion: Not smoking causes cancer.

Just kidding, damn your eyes. Just as many smokers die as non-smokers.

How much longer must we suffer this all too familiar scene:

“Bob’s in the hospital…doesn’t look good.”
“What happened?”
“He sat down at a bar next to some maniac who was……”
“Who was what?!”
“I can’t…I…”
“What, damn you say it!”
“Smoking a cigarette!!”
“Oh my dear God! Poor Bob.”
“Crazy bastard. I’m gonna miss him.”

Actually, the thought of dying of lung cancer is not so bad, when watching people condemned to the living hell that is emphysema.

I feel sorry for you smokers.

You guys are singled out
pushed aside
Told to stay away
Smell
Over taxed (whats the tax ratio on a pack? 70%?)
Dying
Out of breath
Smell
A odd skin color what is that yellowish brown? (goes well with urine)
Your hair is thin and looks sick
Oh and you smell
But other than that you are usually nice people. Just Stinky. And thats OK some people stink and they don’t smoke. They are called bums and don’t bath but thats OK.

*another joke post just being silly*
God loves smokers
I just dont care for them but thats OK


The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Originally Posted by CaptnHook
Fact: People who never smoked die of cancer.
Conclusion: Not smoking causes cancer.

Just kidding, damn your eyes. Just as many smokers die as non-smokers.

How much longer must we suffer this all too familiar scene:

“Bob’s in the hospital…doesn’t look good.”
“What happened?”
“He sat down at a bar next to some maniac who was……”
“Who was what?!”
“I can’t…I…”
“What, damn you say it!”
“Smoking a cigarette!!”
“Oh my dear God! Poor Bob.”
“Crazy bastard. I’m gonna miss him.”

:D

They will soon hand out licenses for hunting smokers.

Originally Posted by deadeye3200
I feel sorry for you smokers.

You guys are singled out
pushed aside
Told to stay away
Smell
Over taxed (whats the tax ratio on a pack? 70%?)
Dying
Out of breath
Smell
A odd skin color what is that yellowish brown? (goes well with urine)
Your hair is thin and looks sick
Oh and you smell
But other than that you are usually nice people. Just Stinky. And thats OK some people stink and they don’t smoke. They are called bums and don’t bath but thats OK.

Sexy as hell, though.

Originally Posted by sparky91
They will soon hand out licenses for hunting smokers.

:D

I thought even non-smoking hunters needed a license.

(You’ll have to pry my smokes from my warm, dead, yellow fingers!)

I was also wondering, does anyone dip around here? I used to do it to for quite some time. That stuff gives you more kicks than cigarettes and sends you to the washroom more often (4 times more nicotine, take Copenhagen for example). I also heard that in Europe they have even stronger snuff.

Originally Posted by memento
Deadeye,

Where’s the research on this? My personal experience is that I had a sperm test a couple of years back after over a decade of chain smoking and I was told that my sperm was health, perky as hell and ready to wage war (OK that’ not quite how they put it).

Is it because I don’t eat crap, maybe? Maybe you have to smoke and eat crap to get dodgy sperm or maybe its just eating crap that does it? Cling-film has an impact on sperm so as a smoker who doesn’t eat crap am I better off than a guy who eats a sandwhich that’s wrapped in cling-film every day.

Mem, will you share with the group, what does crap taste like? :D


"It doesn't matter where you start, it only matters where you end up."

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 AM.