Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What do your wives or girfriends think about PE?

I wear that Andro at work, home, car and any where that I can. If they ask me for it at the airport, I’d pull it off and hand it to them in line. I tell anyone that brings up the subject of penis size, and everyone always does, that PE works and to quit whining about their pee-pee; be a man and jelq that fucker like you stole it! I am not embarrassed in the least that I PE. 99% of the male population masturbates, I just do it much slower and with a bit of a death grip!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

I haven’t told my current girl, but I told my ex and she said I didn’t need to do it but was supportive anyway.

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
I wear that Andro at work, home, car and any where that I can. If they ask me for it at the airport, I’d pull it off and hand it to them in line. I tell anyone that brings up the subject of penis size, and everyone always does, that PE works and to quit whining about their pee-pee; be a man and jelq that fucker like you stole it! I am not embarrassed in the least that I PE. 99% of the male population masturbates, I just do it much slower and with a bit of a death grip!

Brilliant - next we will be hearing about “out of the closet” PE-ers :D

My closet’s too small to do PE.

(Frankly, I never knew how wadzilla did it. All those months jelqing alone in his storage space.)

My closet is packed with junk (mostly old 80’s synthesizers and sound equipment, a few effects boxes, an amp, an old sound board, etc. and many, many patch cords and cables), it smells funny, and there are no windows.

Thankfully I live alone. So I pretty much have the run of the place. Stealth PE must be a bitch.

Maybe we should have a Stealth PE 101 (roomates, dormitory life) thread and Advanced Stealth PE 102 (keeping it from the wife/partner) thread.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
My closet’s too small to do PE.

(Frankly, I never knew how wadzilla did it. All those months jelqing alone in his storage space.)

My closet is packed with junk (mostly old 80’s synthesizers and sound equipment, a few effects boxes, an amp, an old sound board, etc. and many, many patch cords and cables), it smells funny, and there are no windows.

Thankfully I live alone. So I pretty much have the run of the place. Stealth PE must be a bitch.

Maybe we should have a Stealth PE 101 (roomates, dormitory life) thread and Advanced Stealth PE 102 (keeping it from the wife/partner) thread.

Imagine hanging, jelqing, etc in a dorm room closet for a year. Luckily it was pretty large.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
Imagine hanging, jelqing, etc in a dorm room closet for a year. Luckily it was pretty large.


LMAO, that’s dedication. Oh man.

I’m just doing it in the room/shower of my dorm. It can be pretty tough, for hanging I keep a towel right under my desk. If I hear my roommate unlocking the door, I pull of the weight, throw it under my towel, and then I pull down my shorts so it covers the hanger. Pumping is even harder! I have to break the seal (quickly), and then throw it under a towel as well. There have been plenty of close calls, where I must have looked suspicious. Roommate probably thought I was just jerkin it. That’s why I like to pump in the shower. Even though I’m getting better at taking off my PE stuff, my roommate is getting a feel for the lock and unlocking it quicker!

Girlfriend doesn’t know either.

I wish I had known about this in college. I had my own room for the last two years of school, I would have had plenty of time and would prob be 8x6 by now. But oh well, can’t look back at give up, I’m not that old lol.


Jelq, ADS, repeat.

Final Goal: 8EL x 6.2

Must...think...long...term.

Originally Posted by RandomGiant
That’s why I like to pump in the shower. Even though I’m getting better at taking off my PE stuff, my roommate is getting a feel for the lock and unlocking it quicker!

I wouldn’t be worried about him finding out that you do PE.. I would be more suspicious of why he is trying to unlock the bathroom quietly while you are in there.

My girlfriend is totally supportive of my PE journey as long as I don’t do any damage to the little (getting bigger) guy. Indeed my g/f is a Thunders member (although more of a lurker than a poster) and has been fascinated by the whole PE thing of mine.


LWH

"Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

- Humphrey Bogart to Claude Raines, Casablanca

Originally Posted by TheContinental

I wish I had known about this in college. I had my own room for the last two years of school, I would have had plenty of time and would prob be 8x6 by now. But oh well, can’t look back at give up, I’m not that old lol.

You’re younger now than you will ever be again.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
You’re younger now than you will ever be again.

Lol, true. And hey, I’m already seeing gains with plenty of time to meet girls. And in college, with the game I didn’t have, I would probably have just had a bigger dick to jack off with. And it made me get really good at eating pussy! Lol


Jelq, ADS, repeat.

Final Goal: 8EL x 6.2

Must...think...long...term.

Originally Posted by TheContinental
And it made me get really good at eating pussy!

That’s an invaluable skill. :D


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by sixinchman
I wouldn’t be worried about him finding out that you do PE.. I would be more suspicious of why he is trying to unlock the bathroom quietly while you are in there.

LMFAO. That’s funny.

My girlfriend knows all about it and wants to help me by applying those golf weights to it.. I won’t let her because her touching me will make me hard and I fear they will never come off. I told her she can help to hold blood in there if she wants and she said “no, I want to put those round things on it”.

Weird.

I am in the mindset that it should be massive but she thinks it is already too long because sometimes she gets the bottoming out pains and it sucks. I hope this stuff works and hope I am doing it right.

I told my wife shortly after I started, way back in 2005 :p She thought that it was weird and told me that I certainly did not need to make it any bigger.

Later, I casually asked her if she thought that length or girth would make her happier (note the kind of male stupidity going on here…. She: I think that your size is great. Me: Oooh, how would you like me to make it bigger?), to which she coyly answered - girth. No huge surprise there, but it was a nice refutation of the whole male stupidity thing. So, she got 1/2 inch of girth and I got 3/4 inch of length (so far).

Iwantmnore,

If you ever get hard with them on and need to get them off, dip your dick into cold water. That has always worked for me.

Originally Posted by sixinchman
I wouldn’t be worried about him finding out that you do PE.. I would be more suspicious of why he is trying to unlock the bathroom quietly while you are in there.

Nono! I also PE in my tiny dorm room which I share with my roommate. Can’t lock my bathroom from the inside anyways, but if I piss my roommate and suite mates off enough they could always lock me in!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 AM.