Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Warning! If you haven't gotten improved erections:

Originally Posted by cwclark
Nothing wrong with using Viagra, my EQ isn’t good but at almost 59 my only goal for PE is to please my wife during sex, which is very active. I need to use Viagra and a cock ring durning sex now bur my wife loves the extra size (she loves the extra size to the point of tears when I first enter her). PE has made all the difference.

at 59 I am in the same boat…do you have a PE routine and do you think it helps?

Jack

Sparky,

First off I just want to thank you for this thread. I just joined Thunders but I read this awhile ago and listened to your advice and have gained over an inch in length and .4 in girth in a little over 5 months. However I have a problem. My EQ was really high, I could stay hard for hours after my workout (2 on 1 off 10 mins jelqing) and my libido was real high. I think I might have edged to much (like over 2 hours for 4-5 straight days) and my EQ is a little down. Lower libido, flaccid hang is still good and I think I got night wood last night but not sure. Anyways I guess my question is can that much edging mess up your EQ and what should I do. I got up to 5.4 girth while edging and am now 5.3. I’ve taken a day off and my flaccid is better and like I said I think I got night wood last night (I never get morning wood). I’m probably going to take another 1-2 days off but then I read about the undertraining post you made so I’m confused. Anyways thanks man. Just trying to stay in the zone!

Akin: Great that its working for you. Whats your stats?

Kallea-

I’m currently 7.3bpx5.3 but have hit 7.5bpx5.4 numerous times just not cemented.

Started out 6.25bpx4.9.

I don’t really care about length anymore. I just want to get to 5.75meg and I’ll be the happiest guy on the planet. Oh and I got night wood last night so I guess that means I’m ready to start up again tomorrow.

Originally Posted by akin
Sparky,
First off I just want to thank you for this thread. I just joined Thunders but I read this awhile ago and listened to your advice and have gained over an inch in length and .4 in girth in a little over 5 months. However I have a problem. My EQ was really high, I could stay hard for hours after my workout (2 on 1 off 10 mins jelqing) and my libido was real high. I think I might have edged to much (like over 2 hours for 4-5 straight days) and my EQ is a little down. Lower libido, flaccid hang is still good and I think I got night wood last night but not sure. Anyways I guess my question is can that much edging mess up your EQ and what should I do. I got up to 5.4 girth while edging and am now 5.3. I’ve taken a day off and my flaccid is better and like I said I think I got night wood last night (I never get morning wood). I’m probably going to take another 1-2 days off but then I read about the undertraining post you made so I’m confused. Anyways thanks man. Just trying to stay in the zone!

akin we have very similar starting stats and Im satisfied with my length too concentrating now on girth. My goal is 6.2

PE is a balance. too less and too much is not good. steadiness wins!

Edging sure does mess with eq espacially in combo with exercises. Make sure you train your pc muscle in different varities. this helps with eq issues.
From my perspective you can have eq issues while training as long as you vary the exercises(intensity -time;..) and pause at a given point. riding the fatigue.
Dont worry when your EQ is a little bit down just make sure you come back at some point. There are many factors like porn watching when eding which influence the EQ.

Its wise to have at some point a porn detox and pe maintenance only routine to reset the senses until eq is 100%

That’s a great idea. I’ve done that before and it helped. I’ll cut out porn for 2 weeks then limit it to 2xweek after that and keep edging to 10mins after my workouts. EQ should be much better! I’m planning on just 10 mins jelqing (5 mins v’s and 5 mins regular) 4xweek for the rest of the year and want to have at least 5.5 cemented. Do you think this is to little? I’m scared to do any advanced girth work cause I did it to early (like an idiot) and got a hardened vein on my right side when I first started in September.

Originally Posted by akin

That’s a great idea. I’ve done that before and it helped. I’ll cut out porn for 2 weeks then limit it to 2xweek after that and keep edging to 10mins after my workouts. EQ should be much better! I’m planning on just 10 mins jelqing (5 mins v’s and 5 mins regular) 4xweek for the rest of the year and want to have at least 5.5 cemented. Do you think this is to little? I’m scared to do any advanced girth work cause I did it to early (like an idiot) and got a hardened vein on my right side when I first started in September.

No, sounds like a good maintenance routine.

With advanced girth work you literally start with 1 minute or 1x and slowly add time and tension.(+ warmup)

Originally Posted by akin
Kallea-

I’m currently 7.3bpx5.3 but have hit 7.5bpx5.4 numerous times just not cemented.

Started out 6.25bpx4.9.

I don’t really care about length anymore. I just want to get to 5.75meg and I’ll be the happiest guy on the planet. Oh and I got night wood last night so I guess that means I’m ready to start up again tomorrow.

Great for you! =) Congrats on your gains and hope you gain more :)

Thanks Kallea^

Ok so I got another question. I get night wood but I wake up and pee then it goes away. It’s def not rock hard. I never get morning wood but I can get really hard right after my workout (5 daysweek 10min jelq.) I don’t really get random erections throughout the day but I can get hard really easy. Should I go ahead and take a week off anyway? I haven’t had a break in a long time. Sorry for all the questions, I just don’t know if I’m slightly over or undertraining!


Mr B. Dog finds that if he whacks his dick with a hammer, it turns purple, and shrinks up for a week. He loses his erections completely.

Great EQ = random erections and morningwood as i believe, a week off can only do you good.

Thanks for the thread guys!

Hey guys I have the following problem - I haven’t experienced much indicators, be it positive or negative. I’m 21, so morning wood and random erections are a fact even without PE, but here’s the strange thing - I experience pain on the sides of my penis the night/morning after ejaculating. That has happened on several occasions now and I really don’t know what to make of it. No pain after PE, no pain the night or morning after PE, but when getting an erection the day after ejaculating. What the hell?
Did I overwork? And should I rest?

P.S. 120 jeqls and 5x20 second stretches, one day on, one - off. That’s not much at all, what am I doing wrong?


RE-Started (01.10.2012): 4.75'' NBPEL, 4.33'' EG (overall), 3'' NBPFL --- Now: 5.1'' NBPEL, 4.75'' EG (overall), 3.5'' NBPFL

Short-term goal: 5.5'' NBPEL, 4.5'' EG (overall), 3.5'' NBPFL --- Long term goal: 7.5'' NBPEL, 5.5'' EG (overall), 5'' NBPFL

Wish me luck! :)

I started pumping for EQ even before I knew what EQ was. This was a great read and it affirms the work I am doing to help myself.

Thanks

Well I’ve now got all the symptoms to indicate I’ve been massively over doing it. Failed last night to get anything like a constant erection. So embarrassing. Just getting sick and tired of being a sexual disappointment. I did nearly 3 hours of hanging yesterday with few breaks. So I’m having a few weeks off. No ADS, no hanging, maybe some light jelqs and possibly some kegels. Actually would it be better to do nothing at all for a couple of weeks? Sensitivity is way down also, I suspect I’ve damaged the nerves in the end :-(


"If you're not first, you're last!"

5/09/09 currently sat at 5.5bp" bp x 4.25 eg. Long term goal would be 7.5nbp x 6 eg

Increasing EQ

Hello, friends, I am 32 and have just started PE since September. I could notice my penis’s veins have grown thicker but I haven’t had no real results in growth yet.

This post is really useful because I have also noticed my EQ is decreasing. So, if I understood it properly, I must give a break for 3 weeks.

I have been practicing two days and one off about twenty minutes a day PE. But I had difficulty to keep erection.

However, is there any other exercise to increase EQ I could do during this period? Or should I only rest?

Thank you.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 AM.