Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

WARNING!!! before you get a bigger dick.

Originally Posted by montana
Been PEing for 3 months now. My current size is 7.25 X 5. I would like to get to at least 8 X 6. 10 X 6 would be even better.

I think relationships go better and last longer if you are big. That way the woman know’s what she is giving up or loosing before she kicks you out.

I’ve been kicked out of relationships before (for one reason or another) I think if I had a 10 X 6 cock at the time they wouldn’t have kicked me out and we would still be together.

Deep down in my soul I really do think bigger is better for relationships. If for no other reason the women know that you will be hard to replace if push comes to shove.

In my mind the 2 big things in relationships are 1). how much money you have to spend on them. 2). How big is your cock and how good are you in bed. Then…if your a nice guy, trustworthy, considerate, ect. But money and cock size are the two biggies…Just my thoughts on relationship’s…Montana

Can I get an AMEN on this post. I’ve head a lot of women say these kinds of things out of their own mouths. We all know the saying that “It ain’t hard to replace you”. Well it is if you have a good sized dick and the sex is amazing.

Ru rules! Ru rules! Ru Rules. I agree with Ru!

“For those who are about to get there peckers stuck in something, KP salutes you.”


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I agree that you shouldn’t try to get bigger to mask or aid a different issue.

But I’m not really going to think twice about getting a bigger dick for the sake of getting a bigger dick. If I ever get to hear a girl say “you’re way too big for me,” I already know that I wouldn’t mind that kind of rejection!

And penis size might not have a lot to do with my confidence in general, but it usually slightly effects me when I’m with a new girl for the first time. So PE is just another area of self-improvement, along with the mind and the rest of the body.

Good posts.

Originally Posted by sed26
Originally Posted by montana
Been PEing for 3 months now. My current size is 7.25 X 5. I would like to get to at least 8 X 6. 10 X 6 would be even better.

I think relationships go better and last longer if you are big. That way the woman know’s what she is giving up or loosing before she kicks you out.

I’ve been kicked out of relationships before (for one reason or another) I think if I had a 10 X 6 cock at the time they wouldn’t have kicked me out and we would still be together.

Deep down in my soul I really do think bigger is better for relationships. If for no other reason the women know that you will be hard to replace if push comes to shove.

In my mind the 2 big things in relationships are 1). how much money you have to spend on them. 2). How big is your cock and how good are you in bed. Then…if your a nice guy, trustworthy, considerate, ect. But money and cock size are the two biggies…Just my thoughts on relationship’s…Montana

Wrong! :) You are repeating TWO the most common stereotypes that stick to our fucked up male minds! Both are not TRUTH! :)

The biggest stereotype is ‘money’. Back then when I had no money I thought(as 99% of men!) “if only I had money my life would be wonderful in all areas!”. Now I have money and I realise HOW STUPID I WAS! Guys - it does not work this way! Women do not want guys with money!- they want guys with ‘balls’! It happens that most of the guys that ‘have balls’ are able to get money because they are alpha males. It does not work other way - have you ever seen wonderful girl with weak, skinny bank clerk which has big glasses and is 10 inch lower than her? NO! Despite the fact that such gay may have money he is complete ‘wussy’ which is what women hate. Of course you will find women that want only money and they live with 80 year old guys but this is minority, like 2-3%. This stereotype about girls and the money is SO POPULAR because it allows us to easily explain why we are not successful with females and justify all our failures! :) Sad but truth! Ask any guy that is considered to be ‘pick up guru’(David DeAngelo and others) and he will laugh in your face when you tell him that woman want men with the money! :)

I believe the same mistake is made with dicks. It is another ‘easy explanation’ for all our problems with females and insecurities. Of course size is important but if you tell me that 8” dick makes you ANY better man than 7.5” then I lough in your face! :) I tell you more - THE REAL MAN is not someone who tries to get attention of woman by fulfilling her every wish. The real man is the man that woman rotate around - not the opposite. WOMEN want ‘alpha males’, men with the balls…if you have 7.5” dick and you can not make your girl happy there are only two explanations…either your are complete wussbag or you should change your girl because she has problems with getting orgasms in normal way.

Guys-again. Do not lie to yourself - it will not help. Do not hide your ‘inner wussy’ behind ‘big money’ or ‘10 inch dicks’ :)

Wrong. What world are you living in? You are basically saying cock size has NOTHING to do with relationships. I don’t care if you’re the biggest bodybuilder in the world and the most mandingo, cock size is still important. Maybe not to all women but to most. That “Its how you use it” crap is bull because a 6 inch penis used at its best couldn’t satisfy a woman like an 8 inch penis at its best. Those are just examples give or take a few depending on the woman.

Originally Posted by sed26
Wrong. What world are you living in? You are basically saying cock size has NOTHING to do with relationships. I don’t care if you’re the biggest bodybuilder in the world and the most mandingo, cock size is still important. Maybe not to all women but to most. That “Its how you use it” crap is bull because a 6 inch penis used at its best couldn’t satisfy a woman like an 8 inch penis at its best. Those are just examples give or take a few depending on the woman.

I hope you are not talking to me sed26…Can’t you read? I wrote:

“Of course size is important…”

So do not tell that I wrote ‘cock size has NOTHING to do with relationships’

All I want to say is that if you think that bigger dick(bigger than let’s say 8-8.5”) will help you overcome your ‘live problems’ than you are WRONG! If that was the case all women would stay lesbians and use 9” dildos instead of our 6,7,8” dicks. As you can see ‘for some reason’(geee..I wonder ‘what is the reason’?) women prefer to have sex with live males than with ‘any size-any shape’ dildos.

I do not know what you have gone through in your live but you should not put so general thoughts on every woman just because it is your experience(maybe in your live you run on ‘size queen’ or girls that simply were hard to satisfy). I have gone through all of this and talked to many guys, including therapists and ‘dating gurus’ like David DeAngelo. Those guys can have almost any girl and keep them around as long as they want(David is neither millionaire nor ‘big dick’ owner..although did not look in his pants ). If you knew the basics of how psychology works you would not write such things because they are simply NOT TRUTH. You can have 12” dick and if you are a WUSSY she will leave you for other guy, the same is with money and any other aspect that does not come from your inside. Women can feel ‘inner wussy’ for miles and they hate and laugh at men that ‘please them’ just in order to ‘get something’. Cheers!;)

I hope now after my explanation you finally are able to understand what was written ;)

To be honest she’d probably leave anyway once she finds out your dick is 12 inches.

These are problems some of us only wish we could have.


The people have always some champion whom they set over them and nurse into greatness...This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.-Plato, Athenian philosopher and co-founder of Western Civilization (427 BC - 347 BC)

Yea I agree like the problems Tae Lord said he had. But I wouldn’t go as far as rather having 12 inches.

Originally Posted by disi
“Of course size is important…”

So do not tell that I wrote ‘cock size has NOTHING to do with relationships’


From what I’ve read, particularly from women, what often gets missed is that there are multiple factors that affect how women relate to men. Just a few that we’ve identified in the last few posts include:

Penis size
Sexual technique
Financial Status
Confidence

Add in a few more obvious once, and there are probably half a dozen to a dozen major factors, as well as many minor ones. Penis size looks like just a part of the big picture, and with all the other factors involved, I don’t see how there are any simple conclusions to be had. Though, if you’re talking about just one-night stands, fuckbuddies, etc., those situations leave out some of the factors and are relatively simpler.

FF

Gentlemen,

The problem with generalities or generalizations if you will, is that they are — well, general. It’s easy to come up with theories as to whether women prefer money, confidence, big dicks or sexy shoes! However, there are so many differences between us all that everyone of us could be right and wrong at the same time.

I have a girlfriend of 10 years who asked two nights ago, “Have you grown?!” even though I haven’t done PE in over 4 months. From the first time we’ve had sex until now, she has always been impressed with my dick even though her first boyfriend had both length and girth greater than mine. Last night I was with another woman whom I’ve known for 14 years, but have only had sex with infrequently over the last year and a half. She and my lady are the same height and have similar attributes but she says, “your so perfect..” and she has not seen a bigger dick than mine.

I have always been able to give my lady multiple orgasms, but even now my friend has never had one.

“What’s your point?”, you ask?

Simple. Both these women love me immensely, admire my confidence, think my sexual technique is astounding, don’t mind that I have no money, have no problem sleeping with other women, wouldn’t change the size of my dick for anything and yet I can’t guarantee the same level of satisfaction for both of them — nor am I so full of myself as to think that I, with or without any or all of the above attributes can guarantee anything. I just do the level best I can with what have at the time.

Don’t kid yourselves. I don’t.

Stats: 7.125 BPEL, 7.125 EG. Goal: 8.375 BPEL and whatever erect girth my body decides.

This really is a great read for anyone starting PE. I’m still just a noob, but with a lot of work, and a little luck I’ve seen major changes in a short amount of time. I started with an average to a little above average size penis, and today thanks to PE I’m already quite a bit above average, and also my penis feels very healthy. The only problem is my wife has already expressed concerns about the size, and how much bigger I can get before it’s no longer any fun for her, and like every dumb male I assume that she just BS’ing me, and really she’ll love the extra size. (Hell she’ll grow into it over time.) HA! That is not always the case.

Thanks for looking out. But I’ll take my chances


Get HUGE

Co-sign with sed26. Man, you speak the real truth right there ! :up:
Agree with disi for pointing out the fact that most importantly, chicks want the alpha male, the man that ‘have balls’. Based on my experience in the game, I can tell you you’re right.

Hope people don’t get things twisted or take them out of context like they used to do. Nobody said growing a bigger unit will help you overcome your whole life problems. No, no, no. We ain’t dumb, ok. What we’re saying apply in the relationship with women. Sed26 put it best in his explanations above. If you have a big dick and don’t know how to use it, that’s another story. Me, I’d kill literally to get to 9 inch. Each one with his goals in life. If someone shoot for lesser sizes, that’s their problems. Big cocks (not necessarily monster cocks, ayy!) rule everything around me. Most of my friends that’s packing significantly above average are the ones getting the most females. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Those are my ‘role models’.


Big Money, Big Dick : and You'll have wild success with Females ! That\'s no secret

Before : 16cm *Now: NBPEL 7.91" (20.1 cm) x EG 5.9" as of 19-Mar-2008 New Short Term Goal : 21 cm

Back! El Presidente FrankWhite :moon2: 8 is NOT enuff Retirement from PE @ 22cm :!:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:18 AM.