Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Want length? Proceed with CAUTION!

Originally Posted by Naab
Until I came to the realization that if she wanted to cum on just my dick, she would grab me and say “Fuck the shit out of me!” I didn’t understand until we had a heart to heart one day (communication is the key my friend).

Your correct. I’ve grown use to making her cum 2 or three times by the time its over. Once with foreplay and a few times after with penetration. Shes gotten use to it too. We both prefer it that way. But like you say, it takes a marathon to get her off again because she starts to dry up after the first orgasm. So I’m going to talk to her about saving that for special occasions.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Originally Posted by Naab
but there’s more than one way to satisfy your woman. .

You’re right. In fact, when it comes to pure stimulation, the penetration seems to be the less ideal way. Cunnilingus or clitoris licking are far better as most women know. It’s not surprise that many women have their strongest orgasms with masturbation. To fully stimulate a woman till orgasm you don’t need a penis at all. A simple finger or tongue well used is more than enough.

And forget about the so called “foreplays” Everything you do when fucking with a woman is important. Penetration is not the “main dish”. Oral sex is as important as penetration.

True, but when she cums first and is less interested it sucks. Its like finally making it to payday but the government took all the taxes out.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Originally Posted by Tazbonito
True, but when she cums first and is less interested it sucks. Its like finally making it to payday but the government took all the taxes out.

Pure genius!

Originally Posted by Tazbonito
True, but when she cums first and is less interested it sucks. Its like finally making it to payday but the government took all the taxes out.

Then surprise her with something new. After she takes a shower, try and catch her unsuspecting in the kitchen. I don’t know about your girl, but my wife likes to wear a t-shirt and panties after a shower (one of my personal favorites by the way). Walk up to her and firmly grab her by the back of the neck (firmly, not harshly. You don’t want her to think you are going to abuse her), and kiss her hard. Making sure you tickle her tonsils with your tongue. Start kissing her on her neck and down her chest.

When she starts breathing hard and starts saying “What are you doing!” Grab her shirt and rip it right down the middle. Then grab both her breast and start sucking them until she moans. This different approach should have her good and wet.

Now, pick her up by the waist, put her on the counter, slide it in and…..you should be able to figure out the rest.

I hope you get my point. If she’s starting to get a little spoiled with the foreplay (which means you must be doing it right), remind her that a good lay can be just as erotic and satisfying.

P.S.

Make sure you clean the kitchen counter after you two are finished, because that shit is just nasty.

Taz you are a hero, dudes are asking for your routine. “That is the PE version of can I have your autograph”?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Naab

P.S.

Make sure you clean the kitchen counter after you two are finished, because that shit is just nasty.

Yeah ass prints on granite counter-tops are not appetizing! But Good Idea. I’m sure you go through lots of T-shirts.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Originally Posted by kingpole
Taz you are a hero, dudes are asking for your routine. “That is the PE version of can I have your autograph”?

Hahahah,…I’ve been dying for your autograph since day 1.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

It’s when they start asking to touch your penis, that you have to worry! %-\

Ok guys, I tried it last weekend. Didn’t let her cum during foreplay. It was great, for both of us. Old habits are hard to break so I hope we don’t slip into old patterns. But it was definitely less painful for her.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Originally Posted by Naab
Then surprise her with something new. After she takes a shower, try and catch her unsuspecting in the kitchen. I don’t know about your girl, but my wife likes to wear a t-shirt and panties after a shower (one of my personal favorites by the way). Walk up to her and firmly grab her by the back of the neck (firmly, not harshly. You don’t want her to think you are going to abuse her), and kiss her hard. Making sure you tickle her tonsils with your tongue. Start kissing her on her neck and down her chest.

When she starts breathing hard and starts saying “What are you doing!” Grab her shirt and rip it right down the middle. Then grab both her breast and start sucking them until she moans. This different approach should have her good and wet.

Now, pick her up by the waist, put her on the counter, slide it in and…..you should be able to figure out the rest.

I hope you get my point. If she’s starting to get a little spoiled with the foreplay (which means you must be doing it right), remind her that a good lay can be just as erotic and satisfying.

P.S.

Make sure you clean the kitchen counter after you two are finished, because that shit is just nasty.

I’m not sure I understand, can you provide a video of this approach? :)

Naab…

Never mind. Carry on.


"Debate the idea..."

Gain caused pain

I know from being on here (too much) that newbies like myself don’t usually gain much at all for a while. However, I have been doing a routine of 50 second stretches with 4 golf weights left for 50, right for 50, up for 50, and down for 50 with each weight one after the other, then 200 dry jelqs at 4 seconds or so each stroke at about 80-95% erection, sometimes it goes to 100% but then I grip less on the way up, then the Uli thing for 15 times with 10 pumps each time slow. Once every 2 or 3 days. Only when I feel completely renewed down there. I warm up with hot water in the bathtub for a little bit and then my warm down is a hot washcloth. I made the mistake of not measuring (didn’t have tape here or a ruler) so I don’t know exactly how much I have gained in this last month or so. I used to weight lift and I would gain almost unnaturally fast. I am wondering if this could be the same. I thought I would give a history of what I am doing so others could understand.

I read this post thinking it was a joke and thought, screw that.. I just want a massive one too. But Tazbonito was right about something for some reason I never thought would happen. I might have been thinking about myself too much. I have been able to give my girlfriend great orgasms with a certain position or two because my penis directly hit her G spot. Now it is hitting her cervix area and bottoming out. We just had sex and she just kept saying owww.. Owww so I pulled out some. She came but it was not as good as usual because it was vaginal and not a g-spot orgasm. I am afraid I will never be able to get her G-spot like I always have because it’s going past it. We are going to try different positions and see what I can do to get back to normal length. I honestly did not want any length but it happened. Seemingly overnight.

She only wanted me to get some more girth. 2 sex sessions ago she said she didn’t have to clamp down on me to feel good and it was weird for me to be filling her girth wise. That was great! But my length is gaining and I don’t want that.

I read a few times on here that gains stay usually. This may be the wrongest place to be asking but, is there any way to reverse length gains? Also, how can I keep up the girth gains without gaining in length? I did the stretching to help the surface area to allow for more girth. I just feel stupid. I thought that being big and hurting her would feel good. I feel like I suck in bed now.

Another note. I posted my routine because it may also help someone who needs to gain. Please listen and don’t do it if your girlfriend or wife says not to. I wish I had listened. I thought she was just being nice or trying to not hurt my feelings about the length thing.

Last I remember I was about 7 3/4ths bpe and 5 3/4 erect girth. I know both increased from feel .. Visually much wider and longer.

Also to note. I am a newbie on this site however I used to do some extreme hanging as a kid. I was a moron about it and had massive amounts of weight swinging off of me. I did some jelqing the WRONG way for a year or so also. This site has been awesome and very helpful to me. Some really cool people as well. I thought my story could help someone and I am hoping someone could help me as well.

Thanks


Last edited by iwantmnore : 05-08-2008 at .

Here’s one way we have found to avoid hurting her. It’s simple and it works: During the first half of her cycle, I get to be up top most of the time. During the second half, she is on top most of the time. She also needs to be comfortable telling you she needs to be on top at any point during a session.

You might find that when she is on top she ends up taking all of you in, it just takes her a while to work into it, and only she can feel when she is ready to do so, and at what angle.

Doggie style is very tricky. We only even attempt it during the first 1/2 of her cycle, and then often it is too much for her. It used to be our favorite. Now I see that it was because it gets the deepest penetration. Now we get that same penetration from other positions.

For us, there have been changes and adaptations. It takes as much time to adjust to the new you as it did to get good at doing it together when you first started having sex. Sometimes she absolutely loves the extra size, so much so that she doesn’t want me to stop PE. Other times she only wants the old me, and then gets on top and makes sure she only uses the old length.

Although it takes some getting used to, we have come to the conclusion that it is still better to have too much dick than not enough.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

I have had the same problem with the wife.I have to go down on her make her cum with my mouth and fingers or make her squirt then have sex or she will complain that it hurts during and after.

If I make her squirt she seems much more ready to get hardcore fucking then if I just warm her up with my mouth, either one of these way lets us have great sex and she won’t complain until the next day that she is sore.I have noticed that we don’t really have sex 2 days in a row anymore either.It’s always every third or forth day.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 AM.