Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Unit width and girth

123

Originally Posted by drilla9
Not so Pap - missed this thread altogether! I haven’t read the thread in detail and so will go back and study in more depth, but for what it’s worth, I’ve experienced most of my girth gains from clamping at the CS, say 70% or so, but there has also been a widening of the shaft that makes up the other 30%. It may take longer to influence girth in that area, but it does happen..:)

Oh and I can assure you that CS growth has only enhanced both my and my girl’s sex lives. :up:

Thanks for the great answer, told me exactly what I needed to know. Although with the power jelq I thought you were supposed to put the rollers on the sides of your penis, so they run along the sides, not that top cord of nerves or something. Do you think how you power jelq changes where your girth comes from?


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Originally Posted by ThePapSmearster

Thanks for the great answer, told me exactly what I needed to know. Although with the power jelq I thought you were supposed to put the rollers on the sides of your penis, so they run along the sides, not that top cord of nerves or something. Do you think how you power jelq changes where your girth comes from?

The Power-Jelq is supposed to be used along the top and bottom of the shaft, I believe there are potential problems to using the PJ on the sides from what I remember reading, but I can’t speak from experience as far as that is concerned..


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Do I? Well bugger me backwards - sorry if I made a booboo. These newfangled tools have so many warnings I get lost, but I always used mine top and bottom with no ill effect..:confused:


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Mine is 2 1/4 inches wide.

I have no idea what my girth is, but for some reason I always thought my girth was small.

Who knows.

Originally Posted by bobs3304
Mine is 2 1/4 inches wide.

I have no idea what my girth is, but for some reason I always thought my girth was small.

Who knows.


Pretty big then..


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23 AM.