Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

True girth distribution

This thread pretty much somes up the reason why any and/or all of us PE:

the paranoia that were just not good enough.

I have had endless conversations with my girl on this. Sometimes I feel good about what she says. Sometimes I feel bad about what she says.

But lately I’ve been thinking about this and I hope all of us here consider it too.

Why are we always looking for outside approval in order to feel good about ourselves?

Why are we always letting something or someone ELSE decide if we’re going to be happy about ourselves?

I can’t believe we’re all still like kids at school looking for stars on our report cards.

I totally envy those kids that just smoke pot, smile and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks about them: teachers, parents, girlfriends, anyone.

I really wish I could fuck my girl without caring if she’s enjoying herself.

I think that’s the key, guys, we’ve got to learn to be more selfish. If the girl doesn’t enjoy herself, for whatever reason, then that’s HER fault. It’s not our dicks’ fault!

I know that it is a real joy to see the shock, smile and satisfaction of a girl when we lay them. Especially when you want to make someone you love happy.

But, honestly, do you think you really ever make someone else happy?

Don’t they have their own game going on in their own head? Can we ever really get in there and be satisfied for them?

I mean think about us and our mixed up heads! Here we are, having sex with a girl we like, and we’re so overly concerned about her getting off that we have overlooked having our own fun!

It’s totally crazy.

I recommend that the next time one of you guys has sex, you totally focus on what YOU like. Be completely selfish. Tell her what you want her to do. Focus on that ass and those tits and everything you ever dreamed of a chick doing to you. Focus on how good that pussy feels when you slide your cock in. Go at the speed that feels good TO YOU. Stop and do all the things you want to do! After all, you’re getting laid! Live it up!

I think this is the key to living a great life, guys.

We have to decide consciously that we are going to have one hell of a great time!

So the next time you have sex, or do anything for that matter, tell yourself right before, “Ok, I am going to milk this moment for every drip it’s worth and have so much goddamn fun the smile will take DAYS to wipe off!”

Vagabond, I’m doing it so that maybe, hopefully one day, I’ll be able to keep a girl that I am interested in keeping around. I think that is a pretty simple explanation, but it’s true. All the hours I’ve spent hanging, jelq strokes I’ve concentrated on, for minimal gains, just hoping to increase size little by little.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
I’d kill for your girth.

Don’t let Twatteaser hear you say that, he’s always looking for someone looking to sell their soul. And never and I repeat, say “Twatteaser” three times out loud!


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Very well said. I think every man should look into throat fucking his woman, lots and lots of alpha male fun lol.

Originally Posted by vagabund
This thread pretty much somes up the reason why any and/or all of us PE:

the paranoia that were just not good enough.

I have had endless conversations with my girl on this. Sometimes I feel good about what she says. Sometimes I feel bad about what she says.

But lately I’ve been thinking about this and I hope all of us here consider it too.

Why are we always looking for outside approval in order to feel good about ourselves?

Why are we always letting something or someone ELSE decide if we’re going to be happy about ourselves?

I can’t believe we’re all still like kids at school looking for stars on our report cards.

I totally envy those kids that just smoke pot, smile and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks about them: teachers, parents, girlfriends, anyone.

I really wish I could fuck my girl without caring if she’s enjoying herself.

I think that’s the key, guys, we’ve got to learn to be more selfish. If the girl doesn’t enjoy herself, for whatever reason, then that’s HER fault. It’s not our dicks’ fault!

I know that it is a real joy to see the shock, smile and satisfaction of a girl when we lay them. Especially when you want to make someone you love happy.

But, honestly, do you think you really ever make someone else happy?

Don’t they have their own game going on in their own head? Can we ever really get in there and be satisfied for them?

I mean think about us and our mixed up heads! Here we are, having sex with a girl we like, and we’re so overly concerned about her getting off that we have overlooked having our own fun!

It’s totally crazy.

I recommend that the next time one of you guys has sex, you totally focus on what YOU like. Be completely selfish. Tell her what you want her to do. Focus on that ass and those tits and everything you ever dreamed of a chick doing to you. Focus on how good that pussy feels when you slide your cock in. Go at the speed that feels good TO YOU. Stop and do all the things you want to do! After all, you’re getting laid! Live it up!

I think this is the key to living a great life, guys.

We have to decide consciously that we are going to have one hell of a great time!

So the next time you have sex, or do anything for that matter, tell yourself right before, “Ok, I am going to milk this moment for every drip it’s worth and have so much goddamn fun the smile will take DAYS to wipe off!”

I think distribution of girth is more like a hump, then a bell curve (…you get me?)? Meaning that the average is what Thunders experts say, its just that there are a lot of big girthed people and small girthed people. You know what happens when you have six numbers and you have to find the median; theres no true median, but math has a way of giving a sensible answer. If I confused anyone, ignore me.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Originally Posted by Stumpy1
I think distribution of girth is more like a hump, then a bell curve (…you get me?)? Meaning that the average is what Thunders experts say, its just that there are a lot of big girthed people and small girthed people. You know what happens when you have six numbers and you have to find the median; theres no true median, but math has a way of giving a sensible answer. If I confused anyone, ignore me.

I get what you are saying, you are saying it’s a bimodal curve rather than the traditional bell curve, that possibility never even occured to me. I guess if you really wanna be considered “big”, you gotta have your girth numbers in order, length is nice but if you’re 10” erect and only 5” girth, what good is it?

I’m really starting to appreciate girth, I’m still going for my length first, so it doesn’t look, well, stumpy, but to me, girth is king, it makes hitting the g-spot the right way much easier.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

HB

Your girth is fine, normal your length is huge. Do an experiment now. Is your glans broader than your mid shaft girth? Girth makes your length look shorter though, it does on me.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Is your glans broader than your mid shaft girth?

No, I don’t have a mushroom head, when I kegal it will be thicker than my mid shaft girth, but not by a lot.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Everyone wants a big dick, but don’t no one want to hang heavy weights off their dick”

The above sentiment may be why you are dissatisfied with your gains, too much weight hanging off your dick. I bet their is a woman that you know quite well that would like to be your girlfriend but just does not no how to hook you. Seriously the woman would have to be into tantric sex to go at it for 2 hours most can maybe endure 30 minutes. Acid Jazz and other gave some really great sage advice.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Seriously the woman would have to be into tantric sex to go at it for 2 hours most can maybe endure 30 minutes. Acid Jazz and other gave some really great sage advice.

Me and my dad had this discussion and he asked me if I was insane, he said almost exactly the same thing you said, and when it comes to sex, he knows his shit.

That qoute, I modified it from a Ronnie Coleman qoute about lifting weights and being a bodybuilder. I’ve learned to be patient with PE, so I’m not really dissatisfied with my gains, bodybuilding is the same way, it takes a lot of time and effort, I know this and am willing to put my work in.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by vagabund
This thread pretty much somes up the reason why any and/or all of us PE:

the paranoia that were just not good enough.

I think there is some truth to this.

Originally Posted by vagabund
Why are we always looking for outside approval in order to feel good about ourselves?

Why are we always letting something or someone ELSE decide if we’re going to be happy about ourselves?

First, we are not robots. It DOES matter to some extent, what people think about us. For some reason, many of us think that women, in particular, are looking at us for how large our dicks are. This is just not the case 99% of the time.

Originally Posted by vagabund
I totally envy those kids that just smoke pot, smile and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks about them: teachers, parents, girlfriends, anyone.

I really wish I could fuck my girl without caring if she’s enjoying herself.

Most of “those kids” end up homeless, jobless, and, oh yeah, without a woman. Caring is not a bad thing.

Do you really wish you didn’t care about pleasing your girl? I submit that the answer is NO. I DO think that it comes back to the thoughts in our heads that say “she has had, or wants something better”. Most of us here need to understand, and/or LEARN to live in the moment.

I get the most turned on when my woman is enjoying herself to the max. ( Yes, It turns ME on to turn HER on) Don’t you think that is what we are all trying to accomplish? (mutual happiness and satisfaction)

Originally Posted by vagabund
I think that’s the key, guys, we’ve got to learn to be more selfish. If the girl doesn’t enjoy herself, for whatever reason, then that’s HER fault. It’s not our dicks’ fault!

I know that it is a real joy to see the shock, smile and satisfaction of a girl when we lay them. Especially when you want to make someone you love happy.

There are always at least two people in the equation here. I can tell you, that if you really decide to be selfish in this way, you will not have a girlfriend at all.

Ask yourself why it is a “real joy” to see “the shock, smile and satisfaction”. It is probably a combination of a lot of things. Selfishness is at the bottom of the list.

Originally Posted by vagabund

I mean think about us and our mixed up heads! Here we are, having sex with a girl we like, and we’re so overly concerned about her getting off that we have overlooked having our own fun!

If you are getting her off, I would think you would/should be getting off too.

Originally Posted by vagabund
I recommend that the next time one of you guys has sex, you totally focus on what YOU like. Be completely selfish. Tell her what you want her to do. Focus on that ass and those tits and everything you ever dreamed of a chick doing to you. Focus on how good that pussy feels when you slide your cock in. Go at the speed that feels good TO YOU. Stop and do all the things you want to do! After all, you’re getting laid! Live it up!

I totally disagree with this statement. I would say, the next time you have sex, focus on making her feel pretty, needed, cherished and sexy,……. before you stick your dick in. I would be willing to bet the experience to follow, will have you feeling like you have a 9x7 dick. (not that it would have mattered at that point)
Sex, with women, is so much in their brains, not their genitals. (really)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Acid Jazz,

I agree: It does feel amazing to see your girl getting off and you know it’s because of you. And if she’s getting off better than she ever did before, it feels that much better to my psyche.

I’m just saying that there is a difference between enjoying outside approval and letting your own personal happiness be DEPENDENT on it.

When my girl is having mind-blowing orgasms, of course that feels good to me too.

But I would just like to have that sort of strong inner frame to not let it spoil even a moment of my time if she doesn’t have one.

But, c’mon, I’m a member here. I’m just like you. I want that massive 9 x 7 too and I want it because I truly believe my girl will be worshipping me like a god when I get there.

I just want to be able to enjoy myself on the way!

Here is a great axiom I once read: There is no happy ending to an unhappy journey.

So I think we have to feel good about ourselves more often NOW…and the big dick will come that much more easily to us.

BTW, I know plenty of girls that love to just get brutally and thoughtlessly fucked. Maybe it’s just the girls I run with, but when a guy acts like a rabid, starved dog, THAT makes them feel sexy, wanted, cherished.

Try it! :)

HardbodyPEer,

You have to listen to me.

There is just no way in Hell a girl would NOT be with you because of your dick size. It’s too big for that kind of reaction!

Plenty of girls are insane about guys with average dicks and you’re ABOVE average!

Seriously, I have only gained a little bit since beginning PE. When I started I was EXACTLY your size (7.5 x 5.375)….actually I may have been a bit smaller than that…..and my gf used to even say during sex, “baby, I’m so glad you have a big dick. I couldn’t be with a guy with a small dick.”

Did you read that? And she is a former runway model that has been on magazine covers. She can have any guy she wants. And this is the dick she has chosen for life. And your dick is that big.

Your dick is bigger than you think. Trust me.

Any chick would be delighted with a cock your size! I’m telling you, if a girl has slept with 10 guys, at least 7 of them are going to be smaller than you. She’s not going to be disappointed. She’s going to be very happy with your dick.

Now lets enjoy them! …and make them grow in the meantime.

It may be that when a girl walks away from sex with a big guy, and was handled in such a way that she can’t walk straight for a week, that that might be a reason for being turned off and moving on to someone else. Unit size is important, but not the sole reason a girl sticks around. My girl has had a few kids, and has said that “it’s not possible for a penis to be too big”, with a gleam in her eyes. The first time I ever entered her with my 5.75 X 4.25 she came vaginally immediately. It was not my size for sure, because I could have been 6” girth and fit her just right, but it was because she was so into me as her man. She has come vaginally in positions that she has never experienced before with others who were larger because she is so emotionally into me. And multiple orgasms chained together one after another until she is gasping for air and worn out. Now a bigger unit would be great, and I can hardly imagine what it would do for her. But it sure is not my size or technique keeping her around. It is the things outside the bedroom, and things in bed away from intercourse. And you can bet that her getting off and having to be pealed off the ceiling is the most amazing high for me. It makes sex worthwhile.

I think there are maybe bigger guys here girthwise at times because of the look factor.

When I started PE I was almost as wide in girth as long in length. I was probably average length or abouts, but because my girth was larger than average I looked “stubby” and didn’t like it. I suspect had I been say 7” x 5.25” natural (at that stage) I would have never come into PE.

So I’m saying I think many guys with a dick which isn’t in proportion look to PE more than say smaller guys who have a better proportion of length vs girth.

That said HardbodyPEer is big! I’d say he has no problem with his size and girls, perhaps the issue is banging a girl for 2 hours who really doesn’t want that! Men and Women DON’T think the same.

Also PE can be bad for you in terms of making you gready! When clamped I achieve 6” of girth (MSEG), it still doesn’t feel enough! I guess for some the question is when are you big enough? There probably comes a point where you should drop away from PE and work on other things, self confidence etc.


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47 PM.