Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tricks And Tips For Manual Stretching

I’ve recently been focusing on downward fulcrum stretches with a cylinder. I haven’t gotten too comfortable with V grip, and while I’m stretching it doesn’t feel like it’s very intense, but after stretching if feel a little more dense in my unit (and EQ is better). Is this a good sign?

Right now I am doing 10-15 minutes with fulcrum + 5-10 of straight stretching 5 days per week. I try for a second session 3-4 days per week.

Marinera your a genius! I implemented your “don’t stretch, hold” advice this past week. Really it makes perfect sense. Previously I had been doing 1 min stretches. I stepped it up to 3 mins for the minimum as you suggested to start, with a progressive stretch then hold at one minute intervals and using less force. Already exceeded my maxed stretched length by half an inch! Surely this will translate into gains! One question though, approximately how long do you recommend resting between sets?

Originally Posted by jeebus32
I’ve recently been focusing on downward fulcrum stretches with a cylinder. I haven’t gotten too comfortable with V grip, and while I’m stretching it doesn’t feel like it’s very intense, but after stretching if feel a little more dense in my unit (and EQ is better). Is this a good sign?

Right now I am doing 10-15 minutes with fulcrum + 5-10 of straight stretching 5 days per week. I try for a second session 3-4 days per week.


I don’t do fulcrum stretches.yet, however, I get the same thing when stretching. For me it has translated into an increase in girth both flaccid and erect that is seemingly becoming permanent. I take it as a good sign but couldn’t tell you for certain.

Originally Posted by synquantro
I’m having great difficulty getting a good grip. My usually method is to squeeze below the glans by gripping it between my thumb and knuckle of index finger. This is the only grip that really works for me, but only for about 60s before my fingers tire and I have to switch hands. I tried the V and reverse V that you described, and I cannot obtain any traction on the corpus cavernosum with these grips at all. The glans slips right through with any force whatsoever.

I feel like a gripping device would really help me. Something to provide better traction and torque. Its very difficult for me to get any long-lasting stretch because my hands tire so quickly. Is there any kind of device you’re aware of that might help me?

I use the jelqing device to grip my penis. Its great for fulcrum stretches because the rollers act as an additional fulcrum.

I’ve been doing fulcrum stretches for 10 months and have gained 1.3 inches in EL but have zero girth gains. Probably because i dont jelq.

A good tip to consider is to use your belly/abs to push the fulcrum forward. This will help u find that sweet spot of tension on your penis. also its important to take deep breathes while doing fulcrum stretches.
I’ll post a diagram when i get to my computer.

Attached Images
fully.jpg
(16.2 KB, 223 views)

Originally Posted by jeebus32
I’ve recently been focusing on downward fulcrum stretches with a cylinder. I haven’t gotten too comfortable with V grip, and while I’m stretching it doesn’t feel like it’s very intense, but after stretching if feel a little more dense in my unit (and EQ is better). Is this a good sign?

Right now I am doing 10-15 minutes with fulcrum + 5-10 of straight stretching 5 days per week. I try for a second session 3-4 days per week.


Yes definitely a good sign.

Originally Posted by wannab8

Marinera your a genius! I implemented your “don’t stretch, hold” advice this past week. Really it makes perfect sense. Previously I had been doing 1 min stretches. I stepped it up to 3 mins for the minimum as you suggested to start, with a progressive stretch then hold at one minute intervals and using less force. Already exceeded my maxed stretched length by half an inch! Surely this will translate into gains! One question though, approximately how long do you recommend resting between sets?

There isn’t a minimum amount of rest, I think the most important variable is just the total time under stretch.

Originally Posted by marinera

There isn’t a minimum amount of rest, I think the most important variable is just the total time under stretch.

Thank you for the reply. I just meant the minimum rest between each stretch to be safe. I like to move into each new stretch as quickly as possible to save time but notice if I’m too quick about it I will begin to experience slight numbness. Currently I probably give 15-30 seconds between each stretch to get the blood moving a bit again. Is this too short? I know you said 5 min minimum for hanging sets and one of the the advantages to manual stretching is a much shorter rest time between stretches. This was never an issue when I did one minute stretches is why it’s come up. Everything’s going good so far but I feel like I may be walking a fine line when I get some slight numbness here and there which obviously isn’t a good thing, (it does go away). So I thought, well maybe I’m supposed to be waiting like a minute or two between stretches? I know, I’ll ask the expert!

Numbness is mostly a consequence of a too tight grip, so if you get numbness easily, you should ease up the grip. 30 seconds rest is safe; to remove numbness the exercise that I call ‘lazos’ is useful: clamp (not tight!) your penis at the base, and then move it like it was a rope you want to throw a lazo.

Attached Images
COWBOY ROPE.jpg
(19.2 KB, 17 views)

Eased up on the grip, much better. With the extended holds didn’t realize I was gripping so hard towards the end. 30 seconds sounds good, and lazos work great! Thanks for the reply and helpful tips!

One important point when stretching that marinera said earlier in this thread that I would bring up again is, to stretch over BPEL and hold it there in a relaxing state and focus on breathing..


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

The best is yet to come.. Over prepare.. then go with the flow!

Originally Posted by monochrome
One important point when stretching that marinera said earlier in this thread that I would bring up again is, to stretch over BPEL and hold it there in a relaxing state and focus on breathing..

What would you estimate the force is you are applying in the stretch? Must be at least over 7lbs.?

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
What would you estimate the force is you are applying in the stretch? Must be at least over 7lbs.?

Good question!

Maybe less, maybe more.. the main point is to gain and when stretching over my BPEL I know I will.


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

The best is yet to come.. Over prepare.. then go with the flow!

Interesting. Since wearing an extender for awhile now, it is noticeable that the unit can be stretched further than the initial stretched flaccid, whereas before it couldn’t. But still holding that pull for 3 min is a bitch.

Change position, Ectoplasm. Find a position where you are not applying force with your arms or shoulders.This happens for example when elbows are locked.

Try this: grip your penis with a V or revers V-grip, standing with your full body extended, and stretch downward your penis, since when your elbows are completely or near completely stretched; then, holding your penis stretched, go down doing a squat - but with your upper body always straigth (don’t bend forward if you can). Tell me how this works.

I may do an illustration for this exercise when I have time.

Thanks for the input, Marinera. By V grip, do you mean with the forefinger and middle finger? Also, with arm behind butt and gripping or from the front?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 AM.