To wrap or not to wrap?
I am really only a couple of weeks into any kind of program, but I am seriously intrigued by post-PE wrapping. My first question is “is it too soon for me to wrap?” If the theory that we want the penis to heal in an elongated state is correct, and newbie gains are the quickest and easiest, wouldn’t we want to be wrapping as soon as possible to hold the penis in an elongated state after PE?
I’ve read the threads about using the Homedics Thera-P wrist wrap and I understand you can also use an Ace Bandage, but I have to admit I’m feeling a little dense about the whole thing. I can’t seem to envision it in my mind. I went to a pharmacy this morning and they had all sorts of Ace bandages but no wrist wraps. I have a 2” bandage at home, but it seems too big. Unfortunately, that was also the smallest size at the store.
1) Do you stretch the flaccid penis to full length before wrapping?
2) How many times around do you wrap?
3) If I use self-adhesive wraps, are they re-usable or one-time only?
4) How tight should I wrap?
5) How long can I stay wrapped safely?
Also at the store this morning, I found a couple of potential alternatives.
1) They had a Toe bandage of some sort that was a hollow piece of expandable mesh surrounded by a foam pad. They came in 4” lengths and the box said it could be easily trimmed to the necessary size, and would expand to fit any size toe.
Now, I know it sounds crazy, but it seems to me that flaccid penis girth would be comparable to a big toe… I’m sort of curious to see if this would work. Has anyone else encountered or tried these?
2) They had a 1” wide self-adhesive “pain free” tape that is not suposed to stick to skin or hair. It seems this would be ideal, as long as it is elastic enough. Has anyone had any experience with something like this as a wrap? I would have to thin this can’t be re-usable, but who knows?