Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

To all the thick guys...

Originally Posted by kcee
My wife loves my thick penis. It is 7” in circumference at base and midshaft when fully erect. Oral sex is a problem when fully erect, because she can only manage the head (barely that). But she starts it when I am totally soft and gives me good, slow oral sex until I am fully hard.
When she is with her girl friends (and after a few drinks) she loves to brag about how thick I am. Once she did it in my company (which was a huge turn on) in Vegas. She bragged that it was as “thick as a wrist”. When the girls looked at their own tiny (5.5-6”) wrists, they nodded and said “yeah that’s pretty thick”. But then my wife said “not yours, HIS!” They then measured my wrist with their hands and could not even get close to going around it. My wife loved it.
The other night when we were coming home after a late night out, she wanted to do something we have not done in many years. She wanted me to pull over at the school down the street from our house and make love to her outside. We found a great secluded area and she hiked up her dress and pulled her panties down. She was wearing black thigh high stockings (which turn me on) and she bent over at the waist so that I could enter from behind. I had the hugest hardon. I bet that it was about 7.25” around this time. After many tries, I could not get it in in this position. I lubed her up on my knees with some oral sex and tried again. No luck. She said, “It’s so damn big”. I was so horny that I told her to lay down in the dirt and then proceeded to put it in missionary style. She gasped when it went in. I didn’t last long but I could feel that I stretched her out good.
Yeah, she loves the girth, but it does make things a little more difficult sometimes.

Kcee

I want a wife like yours.

:(


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

I will never know how that feels. I will need 8” girth to not get my hands all the way around lol. Oh well I love having big hands.

I have big hands too. However I haven’t found any practical uses for them, being the ize they are you would imagine they could do alot more than smaller hands. Although I can pick up a basketball in one hand and pretend to throw it, but it’s still stuck in my hand. The look on peoples faces, priceless.


Conscious effort to gain that 3/4 inch in length starts now! 21/07/09

(21/07/09) NBPEL 7.25, BPEL 7.5inch * 6inch EG.

(12/08/13) NBPEL 7.30, BPEL 7.9inch * 6.1inch EG

Man I don’t know how you guys with 6+” girths can even get oral.

Originally Posted by mckmas8808

Man I don’t know how you guys with 6+” girths can even get oral.

I will have to say I had have a rather small sampling, less than 30 girls. I am 6 to 6.5 girth. No one really commented on my girth. I never had an issue with blowjobs. One young lady I swear I was the hotdog in the hallway analogy and she was pretty petit. I should’ve clued into something when condoms wouldn’t fit. Maybe it’s all just the luck of the draw.


Starting BPEL= 6.7 " EG= 6.5"

July 2016 BPEL=7" EG=6.75"

Goal NBPEL=8" x EG=7"

Man to not being able to go around my dick I would have to be 8inch.


Goal: done, in peace with what I have

Less is more.

mckmas8808 you’re right I haven’t received good oral sex. My girlfriend’s lips can almost reach as far as my circumcision scar line with some effort. It’s not sexy watching her struggle to fit my meat in her mouth so I only let her go down on me when I’m flaccid (which doesn’t last very long). I don’t care about being swallowed, though. The way she gently strokes and kisses me is gets me off.

My hands are large, and once I reach 7.5 inch EG I may be able to grab my dick without my index and thumb touching. I will have to measure a few objects around the house to know for sure (can’t find my tape measure right now).


really big. want the biggest.

Originally Posted by Sultan
mckmas8808 you’re right I haven’t received good oral sex. My girlfriend’s lips can almost reach as far as my circumcision scar line with some effort. It’s not sexy watching her struggle to fit my meat in her mouth so I only let her go down on me when I’m flaccid (which doesn’t last very long). I don’t care about being swallowed, though. The way she gently strokes and kisses me is gets me off.

My hands are large, and once I reach 7.5 inch EG I may be able to grab my dick without my index and thumb touching. I will have to measure a few objects around the house to know for sure (can’t find my tape measure right now).

Holy Crap! You seriously want your penis to be almost as big as a ‘soda’ can? You Sir, are a special one.


Conscious effort to gain that 3/4 inch in length starts now! 21/07/09

(21/07/09) NBPEL 7.25, BPEL 7.5inch * 6inch EG.

(12/08/13) NBPEL 7.30, BPEL 7.9inch * 6.1inch EG

Originally Posted by Sultan
mckmas8808 you’re right I haven’t received good oral sex. My girlfriend’s lips can almost reach as far as my circumcision scar line with some effort. It’s not sexy watching her struggle to fit my meat in her mouth so I only let her go down on me when I’m flaccid (which doesn’t last very long). I don’t care about being swallowed, though. The way she gently strokes and kisses me is gets me off.

My hands are large, and once I reach 7.5 inch EG I may be able to grab my dick without my index and thumb touching. I will have to measure a few objects around the house to know for sure (can’t find my tape measure right now).

Yeah you don’t think that will hurt your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by Slinky
Holy Crap! You seriously want your penis to be almost as big as a ‘soda’ can? You Sir, are a special one.


Originally Posted by mckmas8808
Yeah you don’t think that will hurt your girlfriend?


mckmas8808, my girlfriend will adjust :) The gains will come over time, her vagina will adjust over time. I just love the feeling of stretching her vagina to its limits. She enjoys being dominated in the bedroom and I am happy to play the role. If I begin to cause her discomfort that took away from our intimacy I would put away my PE ambitions without pause. I do not anticipate I will have to quite PE short of my goals, though.

Slinky, I am not sure if you were jokingly implying that I am “a special one” as an insult or to say I am special statistically, but I am only concerned with being special to my lover. A can of soda is over 8 inches in circumference which is a significant variance from a penis with 7.5 inches of girth, though I see what you mean. The volume of the two objects is analogous but the dimensions of my penis are unrelated. The head of a penis is designed so that penetration is possible even with above average girth. Her vagina will stretch the deeper I penetrate, whereas if I was fucking her with a beer can her opening would have to accommodate 8+ inches in girth from the jump.


really big. want the biggest.

Without having done any PE, my girth is 6.5”. I didn’t know it was that unusual until I checked out http://www.mraverage.com/sizer.php, which showed that even a guy who’s on the large side of average has 40% less volume than me. I have had several women comment on my size, but I think they really meant girth.

Fortunately for me, my wife has a very large mouth and even though her jaw gets sore, she is still able and eager to perform oral on me. I’m even luckier in that she loves to do it and loves to swallow my come. She was a virgin when we started dating (she was in her mid 30’s) and had never seen an erect penis, much less sucked on one. The first time she sucked on me, she said she was surprised by how much she liked it. The second time, she kept going even when I warned her that if she didn’t stop, I was going to come. I came in her mouth, she swallowed my come, then breathlessly told me that it was the most erotic thing ever. And she still feels this way. In fact, I kid you not, two days ago after doing oral, she told me that she had an orgasm while sucking on me! Incredible.

I’m very average in length - just under 6” - so now I’m actively working on getting longer. If I can get up to 7” or longer, and keep my 6.5” girth, I’ll be very happy.

I’m also trying to get my balls to hang lower, as they’re riding pretty high. Just last night I started using a parachute ball stretcher - we’ll see how that goes. I’d like to find something that I can wear during the day.

For what it’s worth, I’m also using a Ballzinger. Don’t know if it helps, but I like wearing it!

Originally Posted by jimbeaux
Without having done any PE, my girth is 6.5”. I didn’t know it was that unusual until I checked out http://www.mraverage.com/sizer.php, which showed that even a guy who’s on the large side of average has 40% less volume than me. I have had several women comment on my size, but I think they really meant girth.

Fortunately for me, my wife has a very large mouth and even though her jaw gets sore, she is still able and eager to perform oral on me. I’m even luckier in that she loves to do it and loves to swallow my come. She was a virgin when we started dating (she was in her mid 30’s) and had never seen an erect penis, much less sucked on one. The first time she sucked on me, she said she was surprised by how much she liked it. The second time, she kept going even when I warned her that if she didn’t stop, I was going to come. I came in her mouth, she swallowed my come, then breathlessly told me that it was the most erotic thing ever. And she still feels this way. In fact, I kid you not, two days ago after doing oral, she told me that she had an orgasm while sucking on me! Incredible.

I’m very average in length - just under 6” - so now I’m actively working on getting longer. If I can get up to 7” or longer, and keep my 6.5” girth, I’ll be very happy.

I’m also trying to get my balls to hang lower, as they’re riding pretty high. Just last night I started using a parachute ball stretcher - we’ll see how that goes. I’d like to find something that I can wear during the day.

For what it’s worth, I’m also using a Ballzinger. Don’t know if it helps, but I like wearing it!

Wow, your wife sounds like a nice woman. I had an ex who used to love to suck me. To prove it, I was dating her during the thick of my opiate addiction when I was about 19, Im 25 now and clean. I used to be very medicated on oxycontin, methadone, or whatever I could find. The point is, I couldn’t bust a nut if my life depended on it when I was really medicated on that shit. The blow jobs felt good, but not great because I was pretty numbed out all over really. Well anyways, my ex girlfriend once blew me for the entire Sox game; from the 1st inning to the 9th, with a short break to take a piss. Even though I was on that shit, I was 19, and quite the performer. She used to just love to suck dick for hours on end. The sad thing is I could barely feel the blowjobs because I was fucked up on drugs. Shame. Her jaw was so sore the next day, she could barely talk.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by Clubber
My ex girlfriend once blew me for the entire Sox game; from the 1st inning to the 9th, with a short break to take a piss.

Are you kidding .. EX?

Originally Posted by jimbeaux

…had never seen an erect penis, much less sucked on one. The first time she sucked on me, she said she was surprised by how much she liked it. The second time, she kept going even when I warned her that if she didn’t stop, I was going to come. I came in her mouth, she swallowed my come, then breathlessly told me that it was the most erotic thing ever…

Your wife sounds like a keeper!


really big. want the biggest.

Yes, she most definitely IS a keeper! I could go on and on about how great she is. This is my 3rd marriage and her first, and after 4 years we’re happier than ever.. Except for her working nights. That’s taken a huge toll on our sex life.

BTW, off topic, but if anyone knows of anything to increase a woman’s libido, let me know. She wants to want sex more, if you know what I mean.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 PM.