Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

To all of our Veterans

12

To all of our Veterans

THANK YOU

I don’t care what country’s uniform you wore, I just wanted to say thank you for all you did.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Hi sunshinekid.

I am not a veteran but I do wonder why you, as a female, express thanks to the vets.

Is it because you appreciate the increase if the vets’ dick size? Or what?


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Hi sunshinekid.

I am not a veteran but I do wonder why you, as a female, express thanks to the vets.

Is it because you appreciate the increase if the vets’ dick size? Or what?

Hi ticktickticker,

Sunshine kid is referring to the military Veterans of our Armed Services here in the USA. Today was a national holiday, i.e. Veterans’ Day, celebrating those in the military service who have fought for our country in the past and present.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
THANK YOU

I don’t care what country’s uniform you wore, I just wanted to say thank you for all you did.

Thanks to all Veterans and to my dad who passed away in 1999 (Army Sergeant Major, WWII and Korea).

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Actually, this day used to be called “Armistice Day,” in reference to the end of World War I.

Those outside the USA may not be familiar with the re-branding of the November 11th into “Veterans’ Day.”

And I’m a vet, thank you very much.

-damfino

Sorry for that one, I am german and although I spent two years in the us some time ago I wasn’t aware of that.

Sorry for your dad pe and thanks for the clarification.

And - sunshinekid - excuse my stupid question. I know that girls are after wallet size and don’t care about dick size all that much although my current gf does enjoy deep penetration. (Sorry for not sticking to the topic of your thread, I am not very much into military stuff and - to be honest - totally disagree with the us attitude to act as the world police officer.

Damfino - that does not mean that I disrespect soldiers or vets who risk their lives for what - according to ones attitude - might be a good cause.

Later

Ticker


Later - ttt

At last, here in a new Ireland, we are all coming together to recognize and appreciate the service and all too often the sacrifice of tens of thousands of men and women from both parts of this small island which we share.

We pay homage today North and South, to their valour and stand together as one in tribute to their loyalty and dedication, even unto death, which has kept us free and our thanks extends to the peoples of all nations who gave as much and more and even now, continue to do so.

Imagine that, Damfie’s a vet as well and we didn’t even know :gulp:


Donate to Thunder's Place and help save the daffodils :spin2: , but remember to add an extra 30 cents every time :leftie:

Just saw a bumper sticker today. It said “If you love your freedom,thank a Vet.

Originally Posted by rousseau506
At last, here in a new Ireland, we are all coming together to recognize and appreciate the service and all too often the sacrifice of tens of thousands of men and women from both parts of this small island which we share.

We pay homage today North and South, to their valour and stand together as one in tribute to their loyalty and dedication, even unto death, which has kept us free and our thanks extends to the peoples of all nations who gave as much and more and even now, continue to do so.

Imagine that, Damfie’s a vet as well and we didn’t even know :gulp:

Thanks, DiamondWinds. Rousseau, that was profound.

Drkndiscreet

All gave some - some gave all.

It is the SOLDIER, not the preacher, who gives us freedom of religion -
It is the SOLDIER, not the poet, who has given us our freedom of expression -
It is the SOLDIER, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press -
It is the SOLDIER, not the radical, who has given us freedom of assembly -
It is the SOLDIER, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to have justice -
It is the SOLDIER, not the politician, who has given us the freedom to vote -

It is the SOLDIER, the many military veteran of all branches of the combat arms - the fallen and the quick - and their families who stood and waited - who have given us the freedoms we cherish.

It is that same soldier who guards the flag, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag and who is laid to their rest under the flag who has given you your Nation - for that, give thanks.

Eternal rest, grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.


"Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason? For if treason prosper, none dare call it treason." - Harrington

“I SWEAR BY MY LIFE, AND MY LOVE OF IT, I WILL NEVER LIVE FOR THE SAKE OF ANOTHER, NOR ASK ANOTHER TO LIVE FOR MINE.” Ayn Rand, (Atlas Shrugged)

Amen.


Started 10/1/04 Approaching 7x5, Going for 8x6

Just so everyone knows, I am also a vet. I proudly served my country from 1972 to 1975 and will defend her yet today.

My spouse is a vet, my son bmic is now a vet (serving in the guard now istead of active duty), my father in law is a vet, my brother in law is a vet, I have another brother in law currently serving and is back over in the sand box fixing down birds.

Thank you want2Bbig, those words are so true.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by peforeal
Hi ticktickticker,

Sunshine kid is referring to the military Veterans of our Armed Services here in the USA. Today was a national holiday, i.e. Veterans’ Day, celebrating those in the military service who have fought for our country in the past and present.

It’s called Remembrance Day in Canada, it also falls on November 11.


Stats (bp) 2004/08/19 8.0 X 5.5" 2005/08/29 8.2 X 5.8" Goal - I am good for now

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
Just so everyone knows, I am also a vet. I proudly served my country from 1972 to 1975 and will defend her yet today.

My spouse is a vet, my son bmic is now a vet (serving in the guard now istead of active duty), my father in law is a vet, my brother in law is a vet, I have another brother in law currently serving and is back over in the sand box fixing down birds.

Thank you want2Bbig, those words are so true.


Sunny dearest, your wonderful country will always be well served while it has people like you and so many of your family who love it so.

Crikey Sunny’s family could nearly make up a whole battalion, they could surely :gulp:


Donate to Thunder's Place and help save the daffodils :spin2: , but remember to add an extra 30 cents every time :leftie:

Originally Posted by drkndiscreet
Thanks, DiamondWinds.


What thread are you almost reading?

Anyone else feel like these two were posted out of order:

Originally Posted by Damfino
Actually, this day used to be called “Armistice Day,” in reference to the end of World War I.


Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Sorry for that one, I am German

Sorry about that one.

I have a strange sense of comedy sometimes.

Speaking of comedy …

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
And - sunshinekid - excuse my stupid question. I know that girls are after wallet size and don’t care about dick size all that much


ticker, man, that’s a jaded sensibility you’re working on over there, and it’s a pretty broad statement: all girls (women?) are gold diggers?

Maybe meet some other women?

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Sorry for not sticking to the topic of your thread, I am not very much into military stuff and - to be honest - totally disagree with the us attitude to act as the world police officer.


There are many views about the role of the USA acting as ‘the world police’. I quite agree with you in many ways. Particularly as it is a police force that ultimately answers to its own authority.

That can have fascist or at least totalitarian import for the world. I say that’s not so good.

Particularly if we happen to have a President who wants to, say, ignore the UN or other world leaders.

But these are really political considerations, ticker; not the point that sunny was making.

The spirit of Veterans Day celebrates the people in uniform. Those who follow orders and put their lives on the line.

Men and women who do a sometimes impossible job.

As a former Vet myself I appreciate it.

I have to say, though I appreciate the thought, want2Bbig’s post is melodramatic and overly sentimental. Such words get in the way and sound self-righteous: my friends who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice in the uniform deserve better.

A simple thank you, a salute, or a hand on the heart says more.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Veterans Pollsweetguy27Penis Enlargement Basics1504-06-2007 08:41 PM
To all the veteransisedeasyPenis Enlargement Basics212-15-2005 12:51 PM
Wanna run this by some veterans...wannabesevenPenis Enlargement Basics1106-02-2002 06:27 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:14 AM.