Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

To ADS or not to ADS

1234

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Moreover, the strongest part of the tunica is the “dorsal thickening.” A length of this structure is what fuses with the susp. Lig under the pubic bone. Thus, stretching the susp. Lig. May focus stress on this strongest part of the tunica. Not a bad thing.

Mmmm- food for thought. Thanks.

X- what are we calling ‘heavy’? And considering MM above statement, is SD [or any other particular angle] the most effective?


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Heavy?

That’s *

Originally Posted by xenolith
* = individual specific.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Shintaro: You know it! This thread made me bring it back. ADS is one of the main reasons I started to wonder from this PE super-highway, oh and sex but that is a good thing.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
I love this post. I’m not sure you’re right, but I love the attitude.

My feeling is, if an ADS fits into your lifesyle, then, great. Wear one. Otherwise, see whether you can gain without one and save yourself the trouble.


I would say I am probably not right. All my PE knowledge comes from browsing Thunders. I don’t do any researching myself. Too lazy- but if it sounds good I will say it.

But it is a good point. PE is one thing. ADS is something else all together and in my opinion after a while all this dick attention is going to do is burn you out mentally with PE- that is.


d_sutuous

I think an ads really comes into to play when you do HEAVy hanging, and then go about your day.


Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics

- Leighann Lord

Originally Posted by xenolith

I walked right into that didn’t I? I really don’t know what’s optimal. My best guess is that about 10 days of morning heavy hanging, followed by ADS use for the remainder of the day and rest at night, followed by about 4-6 weeks of all day ADS use, followed by about 2-3 months of decon would be the most reasonably achievable configuration for a length gains campaign.

One approach is to use a serial IPR strategy. Allow inflammation, proliferation, and remodeling to run to completion (or nearly so) in response to any PE effort before restarting a new IPR sequence.

I suspect that excessive inflammation may be a hanger’s worst enemy. Too much inflammation causes scar tissue and a strong immune response, which might strengthen, rather than lengthen, the tissues. I don’t know of any reason that the later phases of the IPR sequence present a problem, however.

Therefore, I think it may not be necessary to wait until one IPR sequence is complete before starting a new one. It may simply be necessary to wait until inflammatory phase is over (or at least far along) before starting anew.

This suggests a routine in which heavy hanging is done over a period of a week or less and is followed by light hanging (such as ADS) for about another week to 10 days. Then the process can be repeated.

This all assumes that IPR is responsible for penile growth. It may not be. Time and traction may be the key instead. Consider guys who make gains with low pressure pumping. Consider also the Brava breast enlargement system, which uses very low pressure. IPR may not be a factor with those techniques. Alternatively, this may not be an “either-or” situation. Maybe there’s more than one way to skin this cat.

Any thoughts?


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Yes. I agree with everything that you’ve proposed. What you’re calling serial IPR, I call micro IPR. And that’s what I do. I use overlapping micro IPR cycles.

I do have sufficient uncertainties regarding IPR Theory that lead me to modify my training design away from my nested micro IPR cycles within an overall IPR regimen…modified specifically to emphasize the macro P phase…I taper my ADS tension and time down as I approach the initiation of the macro R phase of any given gains campaign. I do this primarily because I want to maximize time under tension while still giving some deference to the growth limiting function of type I collagen, which I want to avoid as much as possible as I transition to my macro R phase.

I’ll write more about this in my progress report some time, but the essential information regarding how I like to skin my cat is as I’ve described here.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

andro-

I would think that there is no particular hanging angle that is most conducive to an IPR approach. I is I. Just depends on what tissues you I. I do think it prudent during the P (or micro P) phase, to apply the ADS in a configuration that will supply tension to the tissues that were Id in as close to the same direction that they were Id as is practicable.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by Monty530
OK I’m outa here. When for the sake of argumentation silly logic and obviously false conclusions are used, I’m done. Carry on but lets not lead people astray from reality

Again says who? I’m not here to argue as previously stated, and hoped that there were people here who could have a decent debate about what COULD or COULD NOT contribute to length gains via one way or another, this topic is just one of them.

All have provided excellent information and valuable for those who want to consider their options, again thank you to all who input.

Show me the PE handbook published by medical persons with a scientific conclusion on how to gain penis length by hanging, ADS or any other method for that matter and I’ll hold my hands up, but if anyone has come to a conclusion before this happens then THEY are the ones being silly.

I know you have a business selling an ADS device so I can see why you have a tender spot, and I hope you all the best in your venture, but don’t tell me you know reality and what I am saying is silly logic and obvious false conclusions, you may think you know what you need to, but there is a big difference in thinking you know what happens, and actually what happens.

I thank you for your input on this topic, again good luck with your venture.


"If your not growing your dying"

"That which does not kill you only makes you stronger"

Originally Posted by ModestoMan

I think it’s possible, then, that the focus on the ligs may not be totally misplaced, because stretching the ligs may also stretch the shaft, since they are essentially the same structure—at least over part of their length.

Moreover, the strongest part of the tunica is the “dorsal thickening.” A length of this structure is what fuses with the susp. lig under the pubic bone. Thus, stretching the susp. lig. may focus stress on this strongest part of the tunica. Not a bad thing.

Not a bad thing at all, I’m glad to see I’m not alone here, I agree that the ligs will get a work out and its not a bad thing, unless injury occurs but I think we focus to much on ligs and angles, rather than stress on the penis shaft, hang time and weight. As you say there is only a limited growth factor with the ligs, why do we spend so much time on them? IMO if you have gained in flaccid then its likely your lig gains are done.

The routine you and X are talking about is very interesting and I will read X’s links but at the moment I agree with needed time off to repair and also heavy hanging, for me this makes sense, maybe the ADS has a place but for only a certain stage of repair? This whats makes these topics great, people think they are bread and butter topics and everyone knows that you need one, but the ideas here may start you thinking otherwise, who knows, anyway thanks for the contribution both, MM and X.

Any one else want to add?


"If your not growing your dying"

"That which does not kill you only makes you stronger"

Top
1234

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 PM.