Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Thundersplace becoming anti-woman?

:-k I think we should just have lots and lots more smilies, far more than we have now, pages and pages of lovely smilies, one for every conceivable situation! :warp:

We should of course cater for everyone’s tastes and include one to represent CP, though what it could be I have no idea. Crikey! clever me, it could be based on :wsleep: but obviously in a different colour and it would definitely want to be bigger, much, much bigger, I’m thinking probably 6”x10” or possibly 8”x 12” or even 10” by………OMG!!!!

%-\

I’m dreadfully sorry (I suddenly had visions of 6 of them opening up in 1 post, all at the same time). It was a daft idea anyway, sure there wouldn’t be room for anything else!

:gulp:

Redwood, damnit! I thought I offended someone at least :D J/K :inlove:

My two cent:
The things that I think is offending (even though I’ve used them).
Are the pickup and seduction techniques. They are often used to mislead delude
and are presenting women as just sexobjekts. Things that can be granted if you
work your way to it. If you use the right stuff. But I could never know how a women
would think about it, and neither could women tell cuz’ I would interpret another
way then it meant to be said.

So yes, take the apple from the snake, life is to short to reconsider.

Although you don’t have to eat the whole three just for the hell of it…

ModestoMan thank you for this thread. I am always proud when the men here take up for the ladies. It is always appreciated. I feel very privileged to be part of Thunder’s Place.

When I first came here it was very awkward being the only woman. I really felt like it was hard for most of the guys to accept me at the time.

Not for long though because Thunder surprised me one day with my own forum. I was bursting with pride and joy over DW’s. I felt I had officially been accepted.

I think I was probably a handful for Thunder and my fellow moderators. I got into a few scraps because I felt I had the same rights as any member here had.

Back then Thunder and Dino were always there for me if I needed them. They
also never babied me either. The ladies have so much more support now from
the mods and members.

I realize that this is a PE forum. I believe in you guys and support you 100%.

I think ModestoMan has a reason to worry. He is right about why I haven’t participated in threads much lately because a lot of them are rude, crude and socially unacceptable in my opinion.

Wads doctor thread to me is totally gross and disgusting. I try to ignore it because I do want to allow the guys to be guys together.

I don’t think it’s healthy to encourage any kind of hate or abuse. I’m not just talking about women being trashed. Mistreatreating anyone is wrong.

Personally I feel anything negative should not be supported. I find it very offensive the way a lot of guys throw racist remarks around so casually. Why do you have to mention someones color.

Why do you feel you must specify if its a black, brown or white guy? Isn’t he just a guy? What point is it what color someone is?

If I started referring to men as worthless pencil dicked bastards I don’t think I would get away with it. Even if it was said in jest it wouldn’t be funny. Not even to me. Even if I was mad it would not make me feel better to talk to someone in that way

Originally Posted by ziggaman
Yes, but when ‘gay’ is used to dismiss something as ‘silly’ or ‘not good’, it is always referring to the usage of ‘gay’ as ‘homosexual’.


It is? I disagree completely. I hear the term used quite a bit and it has nothing to do with sexual orientation. It simply means silly.

Originally Posted by ziggaman
It is highly ingenuous, not to mention far-fetched, to expect anyone to believe that people are referring to ‘a cheerful or light hearted merriment’ when they are putting something down, by calling it ‘gay’.


I was merely pointing out that the term had other meanings, I never described anything in that context.

Originally Posted by ziggaman
Changing the spelling is fooling no-one.


The spelling differentiates meaning so those who are sensitive to the term are not offended.

Let me ask you this, ziggaman. Does the term gay have any other meaning to you other than homosexual?


Started 10/1/04 Approaching 7x5, Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by OneHungLo
I hear the term used quite a bit and it has nothing to do with sexual orientation. It simply means silly.

I was merely pointing out that the term had other meanings, I never described anything in that context.

Let me ask you this, ziggaman. Does the term gay have any other meaning to you other than homosexual?

Ah, the English language. So contorted and ambiguous.
Personally I have heard people use, and also used myself, many words in a random context where the general basic definitions were disregarded. It’s generally how the language evolves. Colloquialism is perfectly acceptable for of communication unless you are at a Japanese dinner or something…

Just listen to the dumb shit idiot teenagers use to describe things they like - “Cool”, “mad”, “radical” etc. I seriously doubt whether remarking upon the temperature, mental stability, or uniqueness of say, a computer game was their original intention by using those words. When I see a line of code and describe it as “fully slickarse” I am not intending to offend the sexuality of the person who wrote it either :D Making up words and phrases is fun.

One major problem is this severe lack of vocabulary people seem to suffer from. Most people insert the word “fuck” every few words simply because they can’t conjure more descriptive, accurate, or relevant words. Fuck is like the modern day offensive equivilent of umming and erring and ahhing. Of course it has about a dozen formal contexts where it can be used under it’s original definition also.

This has been discussed before I think. How about idiot homies (especially skinny rich white wannabe dorks) calling each other “nigga”? WTF? If this is such an offensive term, then why prolong it’s existance?

:-k Let me just get this right for it’s late and I may be a little confused. Am I right in thinking that this thread started out as an anti-woman thing and has turned into a gay thing, yes? Is there some connection?

:cya: Where?

Originally Posted by DiamondWinds

Not for long though because Thunder surprised me one day with my own forum. I was bursting with pride and joy over DW’s. I felt I had officially been accepted.

I can’t imagine Thunder’s without DW’s. One of the best decisions T could have made. Thanks DW. :kisskiss:

I respect Modesto Man’s views, he’s been a wise poster on these forums…one of the few guys whose posts I just can’t skip over, I tend to get new insight from them. We here at Thundersplace are a brotherhood(Ladies included of course :) , with genuine good intentions, although our minds allow us to get off track at times. I understand Modesto’s concern of this forum degenerating into a female bashing, ego dominated collection of rants though I don’t believe that will happen, because collectively, we’ve evolved past that point. Sure, we’ll have our moments of venting and immaturity, poke fun at it and explore it for a moment. But we also have the wisdom and awareness to see that, overall, those moments don’t compare to the genuine care and positive growth we inspire within each other.

There is an intersting physics phenomenon about energy waves. If you line up a grandfather clocks along the wall and set there pendulums swinging out of sync with each other, they will quickly find a wave pattern and sync themselves up in exact timing with each other. Once the pendulum’s are in sync, if you were to purposely move a pendululm out of sync with the others, it would quickly fall back into synch with them. Why does this happen? Nature finds efficiency in systems that resonate in harmony. I see this analagous to what Modesto Man and other key members like Captain and SuperSizeit do here(definitely more than who I listed). They maintain the positive vibes and healthy thinking that allows us to thrive here. And while I can appreciate an entertaining story from Wad and the banter that follows( ie the pendulum getting out of sync), awareness sets in as forum members realize that delving in that mind set for too long does not feel right, and quickly moves back into the mind set tha promotes positive energy and growth. Because of that, your staying right here Modesto Man, keep us in sync! ;)

“Welcome to the New Boy’s Club, ladies & gents. Set aside your political correctness at the door…”

GM

Originally Posted by rousseau506

:-k I think we should just have lots and lots more smilies, far more than we have now, pages and pages of lovely smilies, one for every conceivable situation! :warp:

I agree, I’ve got a lot of smilies I’ve added to my MSN messenger, I would love to be able to use some of them here at Thunder’s they rock!


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood\'s Progress Report/Routines Thread.

Originally Posted by Redwood1981

I agree, I’ve got a lot of smilies I’ve added to my MSN messenger, I would love to be able to use some of them here at Thunder’s they rock!

Smileys could be just like Kanji, we would’nt even have to use words.


Started 10/1/04 Approaching 7x5, Going for 8x6

Nice discussion here. I guess the bottom line is, it’s a free and open forum, if you dont like what someone is posting, you are free and open not to read it.

I cringe at some of the stuff being written about women, but if the females members here weren’t bothered, then I better Cowboy up myself then. :)


cead mile failte :lep:

I don’t know about anyone else but I truly appreciate the input by Sunshine, Flower, and DW. For me PE is all about getting a healthy dick and pleasing my wife, so having a woman’s perspective is really helpful. I would personally not like to do anything that would jepordize their participation.

Oh BTW, Flower that is a hot avatar. Just something about a woman using a smokin avatar. So you are a crossdresser too, huh?


-rtg

Thank you RTG! I thought she had a nice butt <giggle>!!

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled discussion!!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 AM.