Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Average Gains and Starting Measurements

Originally Posted by a-unit
We all know the cold hard truth though.

For me, PE has been a life saver, and as such invaluable no matter what the gains physically.

I will say that my stats are accurate to the best of my ability and we have to be circumspect regarding the claims of others.

I have spent months at a time sharing with members here as they begin and get results and so I know the reasonable claims of some here are valid.

I have a friend who claims he knows this is all bullshit, but he’s your typical naysayer and probably suffers with less dick than he would like, so maybe he has snuck in here and has begun on the road to salvation.haha!

Oh, I have no doubt it works. It has worked with me and I was like your friend. Also, I have no doubt you are honest and your measurements are accurate. I also believe you are in the minority. Most lie. The amount of BS you see on these Penis boards is unbearable. Any study on penis size should be thrown in the garbage unless a qualified scientist/doctor took the measurements and that happens in very few small studies.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Great work. Something I would like to see is the average gain per month of doing PE.


Starting (03/2016): 14cm (5'5) BPEL, 12,5cm (4'9) EG ----> Current: 14cm (5'5) BPEL, 12,5cm (4'9) EG ----> Goal: Pringles

Originally Posted by pablo78
Great work. Something I would like to see is the average gain per month of doing PE.

Such a thing isn’t easy to do. In my case, I was gaining 1/4” inch a month at the beginning. That didn’t last very long, however. Now, a year later, I gain about 1/8” every 2-3 months, and I put in a lot of consistent time and dedication. Most people that send me private messages tell me that I’m a pretty fast gainer.

So if you asked me the average after the first 3 months, it would be around 1/4” per month. If you asked me today, it would be 1/24” per month. That’s a big difference.


Live long and prosper.

Great job on crunching all that data and providing useful information!

Thanks,


4Foreskin ;)

Originally Posted by pablo78
Great work. Something I would like to see is the average gain per month of doing PE.

As taken from my previous post, I did not record time between measurements for the following reasons:
-Rate of gaining is not constant
-Rate of gain when approaching the maximum possible gains slows significantly, as outlined by ErnieBanks above
-Members do not PE consistently from initial to final measurements
-Members change routines which will effect which dimension they are targeting, and will thus change their rate of gains
-Members often take breaks for arbitrary lengths of time
-Rates of gains for some members may increase again after the break, or resume at previous levels

All of these things make the rate of gains across all members rather meaningless. Sure I could find some number that says, on average a member will gain X.XXX inches (Y.YYY centimeters) per Z time period, but this number would have nearly no meaning due to all of the factors above.

And no problem Foreskin, glad to provide some info for a community that has provided so much for me as well.


Best of luck to all fellow PE-ers in their journey.

Very good work, thank you for compiling the data.

Thanks for this great work juiice, very qualitative and surely something we can rely on to go further in detail with those data.

Originally Posted by a-unit
We all know the cold hard truth though.

For me, PE has been a life saver, and as such invaluable no matter what the gains physically.

I will say that my stats are accurate to the best of my ability and we have to be circumspect regarding the claims of others.

I have spent months at a time sharing with members here as they begin and get results and so I know the reasonable claims of some here are valid.

I have a friend who claims he knows this is all bullshit, but he’s your typical naysayer and probably suffers with less dick than he would like, so maybe he has snuck in here and has begun on the road to salvation.haha!

Naysayers are the very reason I find gains so satisfying:


10/05/14 >> 7.7x5.8 (start stats on 10/05/14) / Short term goal : 8x6 (achieved on 14/06/14 and 23/04/14 respectively)

Mid term goal : 8.5x6.5

Long term goal : 9x7

That is very interesting! Good Job! It would be interesting to see length/girth gains correlation with starting BPEL/Girth . I would think that bigger penises tend to grow less with PE in absolute terms compared to smaller ones.


Starting measurements (3/5/2016): BPEL 8.2" x 6.1

Goal BPEL 9.5"

Originally Posted by blacksun20
That is very interesting! Good Job! It would be interesting to see length/girth gains correlation with starting BPEL/Girth . I would think that bigger penises tend to grow less with PE in absolute terms compared to smaller ones.

You know, I was just thinking about making that comparison. I’ll do that real quick and see how it is.

I’ll do one graph with starting length on the x and length gain in the y. And another graph that’s the same for girth.

But first I would need to talk to memento about being able to upload the graphs.


Best of luck to all fellow PE-ers in their journey.

Originally Posted by juiice
You know, I was just thinking about making that comparison. I’ll do that real quick and see how it is.

I’ll do one graph with starting length on the x and length gain in the y. And another graph that’s the same for girth.

But first I would need to talk to memento about being able to upload the graphs.

That is awesome! Can’t wait :)


Starting measurements (3/5/2016): BPEL 8.2" x 6.1

Goal BPEL 9.5"

It’s already in the 1st post.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672

That said, if anyone falls into the above ranges, then they could be sure that they are “at least” bigger than 68% and/or 95% and/or 99% essentially.

Lol^


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Once more, thank you for these brilliant statistics and charts.
They prove that one has a high probability to increase Penis size by about 1-2 cm, but a rather low probability to gain a lot more. To me, this raises some questions to what we are all doing here….

“So it is confirmed. The human penis is about 14-17cm in erect length.
Can we, as a culture, please move on?”
(post from a woman under a woman’s magazine article about penises.)

:-)

Originally Posted by BigSchlongCH
…but a rather low probability to gain a lot more


Gets harder and slower at some point … but gains won’t stop if you continue to grind at it.

Originally Posted by BigSchlongCH
“Can we, as a culture, please move on?”


No.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:14 PM.