Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Thoughts on PE from johndough

Thoughts on PE from johndough

Why does everyone talk about tunica stretching as if it’s a fact when it makes no sense biologically and is refuted by the medical community and experiments? If the tissue of the corpora cavernosa is stretched beyond it’s normal capacity it would cease to function, see East Indian subcultures and African tribes that practice hanging; they lose the ability to get an erection. Ask a urologist, andrologist, or phd in human anatomy they will all say the same thing. Ligaments can stretch and do so in other parts of the body. Any functional length gains are most likely due to stretching of the suspensory ligament with most erect length being illusory as the erection angle deceases. Try pushing your erection below parrallel with the floor, you will notice your length will “increase” proportionally to the angle in which you push your penis down. The best way to stretch and put pressure on the tunica is pumping, no study found any length increase or girth increase with up to 6 months of regular pumping, this includes a study whose primary goal was to test for size increase. If the tunica could not permanently expand under those conditions why would it under stretching?


Last edited by johndough123 : 01-11-2011 at .

Are you saying hanging and pumping are a waste of time?


Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

Originally Posted by johndough123
Why does everyone talk about tunica stretching as if it’s a fact when it makes no sense biologically and is refuted by the medical community and experiments? If the tissue of the corpora cavernosa is stretched beyond it’s normal capacity it would cease to function, see East Indian subcultures and African tribes that practice hanging; they lose the ability to get an erection. Ask a urologist, andrologist, or phd in human anatomy they will all say the same thing. Ligaments can stretch and do so in other parts of the body. Any functional length gains are most likely due to stretching of the suspensory ligament with most erect length being illusory as the erection angle deceases. Try pushing your erection below parrallel with the floor, you will notice your length will “increase” proportionally to the angle in which you push your penis down. The best way to stretch and put pressure on the tunica is pumping, no study found any length increase or girth increase with up to 6 months of regular pumping, this includes a study whose primary goal was to test for size increase. If the tunica could not permanently expand under those conditions why would it under stretching?

The tunica is collagenous connective tissue quite similar in makeup to ligaments and it makes perfect sense biologically that it can and does remodel in response to distracting forces of sufficient magnitude over time. The fascia of the anterior abdominal wall is virtually identical in make up to tunica albuginea, and it expands quite nicely in response to weight gain or pregnancy.

I love how all the newbies explain the facts. Who cares what a urologist says? They are not experts in natural PE. People here are practically recycling the same old idea that PE does not work. I hate to break the news but it certainly does work.. :-) Can the tunica be stretched? Damn right it can, try an ADS and let that prove it for you. Can the ligaments be stretched? Damn right they can. Don’t expect the medical literature to help you much with PE. Listen to the big gainers here- they are the experts over any PhD you’ll find.


Recognize.

Aw hell no, you wouldn’t want to detach your ligs. As others have said, stretching is the goal and ligaments can be stretched.

Can’t explain biologically or scientifically how it works, but it works. I’ve gained over an inch in length and some girth with PE. It’s probably refuted by the scientific community and doctors because it’s a taboo subject, and takes a lot of time.


B4: 6.875" NBPEL / 7.5" BPEL / 5.75" EG

9/12: ?? NBPEL / 7.75" BPEL / 6" EG

Goal: Coveted 8 x 6

17 ml, according to the studies conducted on pumps are useless for permanent enlargement. The studies had similar protocols to Advocet’s pump routine, so the protocols were not the issue.

Redbear52, thank you for your input. I think we do need to talk more about studies and biology in this forum. I am going to crack open my anatomy books before I give you a more detailed response regarding the exact tissue constituents of the tunica albugenia. You are correct in that the tunica is similar to other collagenous tissues like ligaments, tendons, and fascia. However, it is not identical and the structure is unique. My understanding of fascia in other areas of the body vary in thickness and the fascia layer of the abdomen is thicker than the tunica albugenia. I believe the tunica albugenia is only .25-.5 mm thick when the penis is erect. Even if some matrix remodeling was occurring after stretching the tunica, the layer is simply too thin to permanently expand in any large capacity beyond its initial constraints. The fascia layer surrounding the abdominal muscles does stretch beyond its normal capacity during pregnancy, but is permanently deformed afterward. Subsequent pregnancies make the condition worse and is why tummy tucks are requested by some women despite high levels of abdominal fitness following pregnancy. The reason this isn’t a huge issue is that the function of the abdominal fascia does not have to the same delicate and complex function of the tunica albugenia.

The issue still stands that no pumping study ever showed permanent size gains. Pumping literally forces more blood into the CC and CS forcing expansion and once erection is achieved pressure can be adjusted to stretch the tunica beyond its normal capacity and even cause injury.

I think there are some guys who reported permanent - or better said, long lasting - gains using pumps. There are some threads about I think.

Originally Posted by matutinal_euphony
I love how all the newbies explain the facts. Who cares what a urologist says? They are not experts in natural PE. People here are practically recycling the same old idea that PE does not work. I hate to break the news but it certainly does work.. :-) Can the tunica be stretched? Damn right it can, try an ADS and let that prove it for you. Can the ligaments be stretched? Damn right they can. Don’t expect the medical literature to help you much with PE. Listen to the big gainers here- they are the experts over any PhD you’ll find.

I think this is not correct at all, urologist or doctors in general are who can explain how PE works, it´s not us problem if a couple of them doesn´t know how to explain it, but just experience-based facts doesn´t mean anything, there have to be a scientific explanation, if doesn´t, it just can be treated as a myth.

In fact I do think that the stretch of the lig is effective for flaccid and also erect lenght, I disagree with that urologist, but in a scientific point of view, with my own explanation.

You can´t say who care´s what say doctors, because they know a lot of things you don´t, the same way that big gainers know a lot of things newbies doesn´t know.


They will not force us, They will stop degrading us

They will not enslave us, We will be victorious!!

So c`mon!

Originally Posted by Ressistance
I think this is not correct at all, urologist or doctors in general are who can explain how PE works, it´s not us problem if a couple of them doesn´t know how to explain it, but just experience-based facts doesn´t mean anything, there have to be a scientific explanation, if doesn´t, it just can be treated as a myth.

In fact I do think that the stretch of the lig is effective for flaccid and also erect lenght, I disagree with that urologist, but in a scientific point of view, with my own explanation.

You can´t say who care´s what say doctors, because they know a lot of things you don´t, the same way that big gainers know a lot of things newbies doesn´t know.

I put a big myth in my wife twice last night, I don`t want a doctor telling her otherwise!

Real PE truth is only gained by doing it yourself for long enough to get results, otherwise you will have to fall back on science, which when it comes to PE, seems to be biased.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Ressistance
I think this is not correct at all, urologist or doctors in general are who can explain how PE works, it´s not us problem if a couple of them doesn´t know how to explain it, but just experience-based facts doesn´t mean anything, there have to be a scientific explanation, if doesn´t, it just can be treated as a myth.

In fact I do think that the stretch of the lig is effective for flaccid and also erect lenght, I disagree with that urologist, but in a scientific point of view, with my own explanation.

You can´t say who care´s what say doctors, because they know a lot of things you don´t, the same way that big gainers know a lot of things newbies doesn´t know.


Do women who love chocolate have to have scientific research to prove they love chocolate, to show why they love chocolate? (I’m sure they have done such research lol)

The answer is no they don’t need science to prove that, if some women love chocolate, then they love chocolate, no need for “professionals” to get scientific proof.

The cock rides along the front face of the pubic bone held tightly there by short tight ligaments, it makes a nearly “U” shaped curve near the exit point where the suspensitory lig holds it up.

The theory is snipping the suspensitory lig doesn’t give much length gain, because the ligs which bind it to the pubic bone are now carrying the load, but I can see on some due to anatomy, they may have a significant gain, where others may have no gain…

My new penile surgery thought was snipping of these ligs which hold the penis to the pubic bone, so that section of penis is expressed OUTSIDE of the body, the suspensitory lig is repositioned so that the erection has stability at this new length.

On many of us that “inner penis” represents 2” to 4” of DICK, that sits there along the pubic bone and cannot be used.

Many of us are able to see that Mandigo and some other porn stars have 1” or less of “inner penis”, so that amount of penis IS OUTSIDE of the body. Some of the porn stars have a penis that droops straight downward upon erection ( IE: appears to be absolutely zero inner penis ).

The guys who understand know what I’m saying.

My suggestion to anyone with less than 300 posts is to pay attention to the folks here who have been around for awhile and know what they’re talking about. It’s just like any special field of interest- there are some people who you could considered the ‘gurus’ who have been there, done that. This is about growing your penis, and in case you haven’t figured out, this forum is the cutting edge resource for just that. Science does not concern itself with how to naturally grow your penis- it’s that simple. Doctors do not go to school to learn about that. Rather, they have very specific and practical knowledge to learn about surgery, helping people heal, etc. I know more than nearly any doctor in the world about natural penis enlargement, and there are many people on these forums who know a great deal more than I do. So if you want to grow your dick, listen to what I have to say, and what others have to say who know what they’re talking about. If you are new to PE, don’t fall into the trap of trying to pretend like you already know everything. That’s going to get you no gains, and probably an injury. Many of the people who are becoming members here have a lot to say, but I recommend that you all seek advice and information rather than seeking to explain things to everyone. The truth is that, at this point, you know very little. You need to study a lot, focus, begin your long-term steady PE regimen, and count your lucky stars that you’re involved in such a wonderful thing here at Thunder’s. :-)


Recognize.

Science seeks to explain behaviors and their mechanisms. There is no anti-penis enlargement conspiracy or bias in the medical community as some members like to suggest. In fact, there is a great need for safe and effective treatments for penile abnormalities such as peyronie’s curvature and micropenis. The fact is research has been conducted with pumps and they showed no results for permanent size increase. You can continue with a strawman argument and refuse to address that fact, but it is detracting from the discussion. If someone could show a surgical or even better a non-surgical method for penis enlargement they would be rich and be recognized within the research community. Penis enlargement is not taboo because of the subject matter, it’s taboo because of the unethical business culture and lack of evidence to support enlargement techniques. Breast enlargement was taboo for the same reasons, but safe and effective surgical options became standardized and the procedure is now widely conducted.

As for the information from “gurus” I take it for what it is, a random person making claims on the Internet with no real evidence to support his claims. We barely have any photos that could be considered real evidence on any of the PE forums despite hundreds of thousands of practitioners. That alone should tell you something. I don’t buy the shy guy argument because one look at a pumping forum will show plenty of guys willing to show off their penis.
We need better evidence. Like I said science is about describing a known phenomenon and in regards to PE it appears lowered erection angles explain most length gains and swelling explains girth. I’ve read the forums for months and tracked posts to find very little evidence despite being optimistic. I’m still searching and want this to be real it’s why I still go through the threads regarding enlargement. If someone can refute what I’m saying and actually show a legit biological mechanism and explain why studies haven’t found it then I would start PE up again immediately.

[QUOTE=johndough123]
17 ml, I’ve wondered the exact same thing. The protocol after lig cut includes extensive hanging, yet most surgeons state there will only be an increase in flaccid length.

I concur. After my ligaments were detached, there was a slight flaccid length increase. No noticeable erect length. I hope this helps.


Always be cool.

Now BPEL 7.75 EG 5.80 Goals for 2013 improved E Quality + BPEL 8.25 6.0 EG Long term goals, 8.75

Originally Posted by johndough123
Why does everyone talk about tunica stretching as if it’s a fact when it makes no sense biologically and is refuted by the medical community and experiments? If the tissue of the corpora cavernosa is stretched beyond it’s normal capacity it would cease to function, see East Indian subcultures and African tribes that practice hanging; they lose the ability to get an erection. Ask a urologist, andrologist, or phd in human anatomy they will all say the same thing. Ligaments can stretch and do so in other parts of the body. Any functional length gains are most likely due to stretching of the suspensory ligament with most erect length being illusory as the erection angle deceases. Try pushing your erection below parrallel with the floor, you will notice your length will “increase” proportionally to the angle in which you push your penis down. The best way to stretch and put pressure on the tunica is pumping, no study found any length increase or girth increase with up to 6 months of regular pumping, this includes a study whose primary goal was to test for size increase. If the tunica could not permanently expand under those conditions why would it under stretching?

Ummmmm So. You are here…but you don’t believe in PE?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Thoughts on PE, after almost 8 monthsdiplomaticoPenis Enlargement101-24-2008 04:23 AM
Second Year PE ThoughtsmrconvertablePenis Enlargement512-04-2007 06:10 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 PM.