Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Thoughts on PE from johndough

Originally Posted by UFGator
Thanks for the little poke job. I’m glad you find my lack of success amusing ;)


I don’t find it amusing, please don’t put words into my mouth. I’m trying to have civilized conversation here, you should relax a little. :)

Originally Posted by transparent
You have no idea what you’re physiologically doing to yourself so stop pretending that you do. It’s pathetic that I’m attacked for worrying about the health of the members on this forum.

It seems I should’ve just stuck to my posting hiatus.


If penis gets longer, thicker and harder, who cares what’s happening to it physiologically? If it were something bad, penis certainly wouldn’t function better than before. Makes sense, doesn’t it?


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Oops, I forgot that I think Titleist is a big girth gainer too, but not to sure since I don’t pay attention much.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I would put the loss in length and girth at 1/8”. Like many I thought it would be much more.

That’s impressive. So small a loss that it is almost a measuring error. Very inspirational bro. :)

Originally Posted by Flashpoint
Oops, I forgot that I think Titleist is a big girth gainer too, but not to sure since I don’t pay attention much.

I’ve gained nearly an inch. (not to be confused with swelling)


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by mo1258

I have contributed absolutely NOTHING here at Thunder’s (well, maybe a few $’s) - but I am delighted to be able to read, study and ponder the wealth of experiences revealed here. Great Thread! Thanks!

Hey, dude! Wow, you’ve got the right attitude. With an attitude like that, you’re likely to enjoy the wonderful benefits that PE has to offer. Now, you should be forewarned, there is no scientific proof that PE works! There’s a good chance everyone here is lying about their gains..! With that said, welcome to the Thunder’s Place! This place is truly an encyclopedia of PE knowledge, and there is literally no other place anything like it anywhere in the Universe. Obviously, you’ve got to be careful with PE. Listen carefully to your body so that you know when to lay off. The idea is to do somewhat firm but gentle pressure (ie. never extreme pressure) consistently over time. That’s how I believe most people get gains. I will tell you upfront that I’ve injured myself a few times testing the limits and whatnot, and it can be scary but you can heal up from minor injuries. Nonetheless, the best way to approach PE is very carefully. I believe that conditioning the penis for a couple of years is critical before doing any ‘hardcore’ exercises. You aren’t asking for advice right now so I’ll shut up, but again, Welcome. You seem like the type of individual who may seriously get some good out of this.


Recognize.

Originally Posted by transparent
You have no idea what you’re physiologically doing to yourself so stop pretending that you do. It’s pathetic that I’m attacked for worrying about the health of the members on this forum.

Stop being such a whiny little bitch about what others do to their dicks. This is a dick enlargement forum where people do crazy unnatural things to their dicks so they grow bigger. What the fuck did you think this forum was about? I and many others on this forum have made gains, so cut the shit about PE not working. Stop following the other non believers like a sheep and try it for yourself.

Johndoe, I personally believe you are just some bored college student that has nothing better to do than bring up stupid clinical studies on how PE is non effective. Really, its kind of bull shit what you premeds and post grads think is right and wrong. Pectus Excavatum was repairable by the Ravitch procedure only (this was the only correct way of doing it to the surgeons). Dr. Nuss came with a new idea that a bar that pushes the chest wall out over time will remold the chest wall to correct form, and guess what…….. No one believed his workings were possible. Well, in 1998 Dr. Nuss proved these bastards wrong. Constant pressure on the chest walls did in fact reform the cartilage to a permanent state. Yep, and you should know since you are a premed student that the standard procedure for correcting Pectus Excavatum is now the Nuss procedure.

I know that the chest wall and the dick are totally different, but the fact is, all medical studies back then suggested that the Nuss wouldn’t work and the Ravitch was the only true corrective procedure. Damn, Dr.Nuss sure proved those studies wrong didn’t he. If I were Dr.Nuss I would go back to those very people and tell them to hang those studies up their ass’s


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

Originally Posted by Owen33
You’ve got it wrong. We’re not here to convince YOU guys that you are wrong. At least I’m not. We’re here questioning the whole thing and hoping we might be proven otherwise because, at the end of the day, we all want a bigger dick. This hasn’t happened yet however. All I see is people getting angry and dismissive.


Listen up! It’s not our job to prove anything to you- got it? You say you want a bigger dick, and you suggest that having scientific proof is a prerequisite to giving PE a shot? To me that sounds like hogwash. I didn’t need scientific proof to give it a shot, and I’m damn pleased that I wasn’t so shallow-minded that I would miss an opportunity that has payed back countless dividends. Does anecdotal evidence mean nothing to you? Have your friends or family ever told you something important that couldn’t be scientifically proved but that has provided you with information that has helped you enjoy aspects of life you otherwise might have missed out on? I mean, you want to talk about scientific proof- why don’t you scientifically prove to me that you are even real? Show me conclusive proof that you are not a severe schizophrenic rocking back and forth in a hallway at the insane asylum making up everything that you think is going on! Prove to me anything that you think you know. Now, I’m not asking for concrete evidence because that is what we offer you with our anecdotes and our BEFORE and AFTER pictures. I’m asking you to convince me beyond any reasonable doubt with ‘scientific proof’. You are a scientist aren’t you? I am just so skeptical that I need scientific evidence to determine if something holds weight! I’m interested enough to join a discussion, but not interested enough to TRY IT OUT. I worship the Scientific Method, but I won’t take a systematic, disciplined approach to growing my dick!

There’s a wall between you and your bigger dick, and that wall is you thinking you’re too smart for PE. If you think you’re above anything in life you won’t enjoy whatever it offers! Some of us here at Thunder’s who have made significant gains, we are looking at you thinking ‘Wow, here’s a poor guy who isn’t happy with his dick but sits here complaining instead of TAKING ACTION!’ You want some ‘real talk’ (if that phrase means anything to you)… I used to be unhappy with my manhood…. You heard that? Now my cock is nice and big and long and fat and just the other night I enjoyed the INCREDIBLE sensation of my woman swallowing it bit by bit by bit by bit and it’s so nice and big that you think it’s all the way down and to your amazement more and more keeps going deeper. And it’s moments like this when you say to yourself, Wow PE has been a tremendously positive thing in my life- I’ve gone from being unhappy and embarrassed about the size of my dick, to loving walking around nude, whipping it out to take a leak, talking about it, holding it, whatever.

You-are-stuck! Stuck in your ineffective way of thinking about the ‘problem’ at hand. Listen to this one carefully: if you want a bigger dick you’ve got a few realistic options: 1) surgery, 2) PE, 3) neither and continue feeling inadequate. 4) focus on adjusting your mental attitude and patterns of behavior so that your entire quality of life will benefit.


Recognize.

“But, respectfully, without proof, is there any real reason why anybody should believe you on an internet forum?”

YES! THE REASON IS THAT IT OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL REWARD….. IF THAT DOESN’T MOTIVATE YOU, WHAT CAN BE SAID?


Recognize.

Don’t shout please!

Originally Posted by marinera
Over 1” length gains caused by….. swelling?

:rolling:


Length gains caused by swelling…….?
:rolling:


Recognize.

matutinal_euphony,

I see you are trying to be inspirational but IHMO this requires a more level-headed reasoning and argumentation.

It is starting to sound like : ‘I am too lazy to pull my dick so I’ll try to convince everybody that pulling dick doesn’t make it bigger.’.

Go to this ESSM link below and read the section on “Non-invasive methods of penile lengthening by Paolo Gontero, Marco oderda, Juan I. Martinez-Salamanca” in the ESSM publication. It kinda summarizes the research in this area to date.

ESSM: European Society for Sexual Medicine-The European Society for Sexual Medicine (ESSM) is a not-for-profit, multidisciplinary, academic and scientific organisation dedicated to male and female sexual health and dysfunction. Here’s some interesting quotes:

“Vacuum devices are used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction. A recent study assessed the long-term effect of repeated vacuum treatment for penile elongation, concluding that there is no significant physical change after 6 months of therapy: vacuum treatment of the penis was not found to be effective for penile elongation, although it provided some sort of psychological satisfaction for some men.”

“Recently, great visibility has been given to penile extenders, nonsurgical devices which generate progressive mechanical traction to the penis. Although there are only a few well-conducted studies to assess their efficacy, it seems that these devices can produce an effective and durable lengthening of the penis, both in the
flaccid and in the stretched state.”

“Treatment with penile extenders is generally reported to be well-tolerated, although longer daily use would probably reduce patients’ compliance, and the patients seem to be happy with the outcome. In conclusion, it seems that penile extenders are an effective treatment for patients who complain of “short penis”. The application of such devices can be recommended in all patients regardless of the penile length, because of the low risk of complications.”

“Conclusion: Among the non invasive methods of penile lengthening, penile traction devices are those whose efficacy is supported by some scientific evidence. This is mainly generated by pilot studies with a prospective non comparative design and further studies are needed. While the penis can effectively be elongated by an average of 1.5-2.5 cm based on the underlying condition, there is no evidence that the girth can be increased by applying traction forces. Taking into
account that surgical methods do not rely on higher scientific background nor have shown better results, penile traction devices should be proposed as a first-line treatment option for patients seeking a penile lengthening procedure.”

http://www.essm-congress.org/filead…ue_20_final.pdf
http://www.essm.org/


Starting Size: April, 28, 2010: NBPEL-7" Girth-6" (base, MSG, glans)

Currently: BPEL-8" NBPEL-7.25" Girth-6.25" (base)/6.125" (MSG)/6.125" (glans)

Originally Posted by Flashpoint
Stop being such a whiny little bitch about what others do to their dicks. This is a dick enlargement forum where people do crazy unnatural things to their dicks so they grow bigger. What the fuck did you think this forum was about? I and many others on this forum have made gains, so cut the shit about PE not working. Stop following the other non believers like a sheep and try it for yourself.

Johndoe, I personally believe you are just some bored college student that has nothing better to do than bring up stupid clinical studies on how PE is non effective. Really, its kind of bull shit what you premeds and post grads think is right and wrong. Pectus Excavatum was repairable by the Ravitch procedure only (this was the only correct way of doing it to the surgeons). Dr. Nuss came with a new idea that a bar that pushes the chest wall out over time will remold the chest wall to correct form, and guess what…….. No one believed his workings were possible. Well, in 1998 Dr. Nuss proved these bastards wrong. Constant pressure on the chest walls did in fact reform the cartilage to a permanent state. Yep, and you should know since you are a premed student that the standard procedure for correcting Pectus Excavatum is now the Nuss procedure.

I know that the chest wall and the dick are totally different, but the fact is, all medical studies back then suggested that the Nuss wouldn’t work and the Ravitch was the only true corrective procedure. Damn, Dr.Nuss sure proved those studies wrong didn’t he. If I were Dr.Nuss I would go back to those very people and tell them to hang those studies up their ass’s

Getting real close to the edge there Flash. Throttle it back please.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:55 AM.