Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Thoughts on PE from johndough

I have contributed absolutely NOTHING here at Thunder’s (well, maybe a few $’s) - but I am delighted to be able to read, study and ponder the wealth of experiences revealed here. Great Thread! Thanks!

Originally Posted by transparent
You have no idea what you’re physiologically doing to yourself so stop pretending that you do. It’s pathetic that I’m attacked for worrying about the health of the members on this forum.

It seems I should’ve just stuck to my posting hiatus.


Attacked? Come on now you can tell me who it was, did upto7 kick you?

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Lay off the STFU stuff.

Won’t happen again. Just thought it was commonly accepted.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
You actually think these Rock and Roll urologists would be interested in something like that? I don’t.


Perhaps. Dr. Levine did conduct a study of this sort for Fastsize (which kinda makes it null) and dr. Lue did it with pumping for Peyronie’s. They do get questions about size ALL the time, I’m sure. If I messaged you their emails, would you be willing to give it a shot? It can’t possibly hurt. C’mon. :)

Originally Posted by Titleist
If PE doesn’t work, I’m wondering what the hell happened to my penis? It’s longer and harder than it’s ever been. I know my nearly seven years of PE isn’t considered long term. However I don’t see any evidence I’m doing any long term damage.


I will answer this because I think it sums up a lot of the arguments that people tend to give. I don’t have the desire to prove you, personally, wrong. So, two things:
1. You are doing PE continuously. This means your gains might be just some soft of temporary swelling. Stop it and see what happens in 3-6 months. Would your gains disappear?
2. You say you don’t see evidence that you’re doing any long term damage. Well, who says you’re supposed to? The body doesn’t work that way - reporting everything bad that happens to it. It is not a perfect mechanism, on the contrary. There are a million ways we are damaging our body and not being aware of it. Besides, you are doing PE, right - pumping, jelqing, etc.? These things do have a tendency to increase one’s EQ and hide any symptoms. A number of PEers reported less than optimal erections, especially “if they don’t do PE”. I believe this is due to the damage inflicted.

Originally Posted by marinera
Urologists will be glad if a study will prove that jelqing can enlarge your penis? Oh, sure.

Rest assured that they will. They are people too and they would want a bigger dick too. If it were possible.

It seems that they think it isn’t.

Originally Posted by UFGator
It’s well within your right to be irritated when someone questions your results. But it’s also well within their right to question your results when you fail to adequately authenticate them. Some people require proof to believe.

Well said. I don’t understand why all the heat and confrontation. We ask proof - you give it to us. If you cannot, you can just stay away from the thread. Simple.

Originally Posted by matutinal_euphony
I’ve got an idea for the skeptics: leave this forum and spend your precious time elsewhere doing something that you do believe in…!


You’ve got it wrong. We’re not here to convince YOU guys that you are wrong. At least I’m not. We’re here questioning the whole thing and hoping we might be proven otherwise because, at the end of the day, we all want a bigger dick. This hasn’t happened yet however. All I see is people getting angry and dismissive.

Transparent,

what is your background on the subject? Are you a former PE practictioner, a biology major, dr. Lin follower, what? What’s the deal? If you have something to say about the effects of PE, please do. I am interested. We all are.

“Perhaps. Dr. Levine did conduct a study of this sort for Fastsize (which kinda makes it null) and dr. Lue did it with pumping for Peyronie’s. They do get questions about size ALL the time, I’m sure. If I messaged you their emails, would you be willing to give it a shot? It can’t possibly hurt. C’mon.”

How about you do a little of the work and ask them if they are interested. Hell invite them to join the forum.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

“Well said. I don’t understand why all the heat and confrontation. We ask proof - you give it to us. If you cannot, you can just stay away from the thread. Simple.”

You are starting to get me a little tweaked here Owen. Your ass has no authority to request that anyone stay away from a thread because they don’t meet your conditions. That’s two.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

“You’ve got it wrong. We’re not here to convince YOU guys that you are wrong. At least I’m not. We’re here questioning the whole thing and hoping we might be proven otherwise because, at the end of the day, we all want a bigger dick. This hasn’t happened yet however. All I see is people getting angry and dismissive.”

Maybe try a little actual PE instead of demanding proof. You might surprise yourself.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
“But, respectfully, without proof, is there any real reason why anybody should believe you on an internet forum?”

That is your choice Gator. Doesn’t make much sense to hang around a forum where you believe no one though, does it?

What I said is being taken out of context though and it was never meant as a direct attack on every person who gains. I haven’t once said that I didn’t believe ANYONE. I wouldn’t still be here if that was the case and I certainly wouldn’t STILL be pulling on my own dick in effort to make even the smallest of gains after years of coming up empty. The only thing that irked me was the accusation that my opinions of skepticism are based solely on my experiences at being a failure in PE. It’s simply unfair and not true, plus it’s a convenient way to disregard the points I’m making. I’ll just keep my opinions on this subject to myself from here on out.

Originally Posted by Owen33

I will answer this because I think it sums up a lot of the arguments that people tend to give. I don’t have the desire to prove you, personally, wrong. So, two things:
1. You are doing PE continuously. This means your gains might be just some soft of temporary swelling. Stop it and see what happens in 3-6 months. Would your gains disappear?
2. You say you don’t see evidence that you’re doing any long term damage. Well, who says you’re supposed to? The body doesn’t work that way - reporting everything bad that happens to it. It is not a perfect mechanism, on the contrary. There are a million ways we are damaging our body and not being aware of it. Besides, you are doing PE, right - pumping, jelqing, etc.? These things do have a tendency to increase one’s EQ and hide any symptoms. A number of PEers reported less than optimal erections, especially “if they don’t do PE”. I believe this is due to the damage inflicted.

I have stopped as long as nine months with no significant loss in length or girth. Well we are all entitled to our own beliefs. You have yours and I have my own. I like the way I PE better than the way you don’t PE.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
How about you do a little of the work and ask them if they are interested. Hell invite them to join the forum.

I assume they get these sort of questions constantly and don’t reply to them. You, on the other hand, have a certain amount of authority in this area and power. This was my line of thinking. But if you don’t want, you don’t want.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
“You’ve got it wrong. We’re not here to convince YOU guys that you are wrong. At least I’m not. We’re here questioning the whole thing and hoping we might be proven otherwise because, at the end of the day, we all want a bigger dick. This hasn’t happened yet however. All I see is people getting angry and dismissive.”

Maybe try a little actual PE instead of demanding proof. You might surprise yourself.

I did that Thunder. Didn’t quite turn out well.

Originally Posted by Titleist
I have stopped as long as nine months with no significant loss in length or girth. Well we are all entitled to our own beliefs. You have yours and I have my own. I like the way I PE better than the way you don’t PE.

Fair enough. I am interested in your progress. I am not trying to prove that such a thing is impossible - on the contrary. When you say “no significant loss” what do you mean exactly? Half an inch?

“I assume they get these sort of questions constantly and don’t reply to them. You, on the other hand, have a certain amount of authority in this area and power. This was my line of thinking. But if you don’t want, you don’t want.”

Not that I don’t want Owen, it’s that I feel it would be a waste of my time and I waste enough of that already. But like I said, you are up to speed on these docs, you can ask them.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Over 1” length gains caused by….. swelling?

:rolling:

“I did that Thunder. Didn’t quite turn out well.”

I see. So it didn’t work for you therefore it will not work for anybody else. I have that same type of thought, it worked for me therefore it can work for anybody else.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Owen33
Fair enough. I am interested in your progress. I am not trying to prove that such a thing is impossible - on the contrary. When you say “no significant loss” what do you mean exactly? Half an inch?

I would put the loss in length and girth at 1/8”. Like many I thought it would be much more.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:38 AM.