Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

thoughtfulgold's Penis Enlargement as "Scheduled Trauma" theory

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
I advocate 2 on 1 off myself. And I don’t even pump or clamp on consecutive days. This, I think gives me better results on the days I do. As when I was doing it consecutive, each following day was just a shadow of the last.

Did you find this to also be true when using an extender?


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Big Worm
Did you find this to also be true when using an extender?

For any PE. For me 5 on 2 off is just inefficient.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by Dvdck
What if you have sex? Does it count as a break or not?

I’m not 100% on the sex question. Mainly cuz its layered.

Are you rested if you spent a day fucking? Probably not. I’ve turtled from that just like a hard pe session.

Question becomes what are you doing PE if it causes you to turn down sex? That’s the paradox here.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by cab_1981
Exactly.
First did PE for a few months a very long time ago.
I gained quick and easy back then (like most newbies) and kept the gains.

Starting PE again this year and wondered if I’d gain as easy in the beginning or if I’d already exhausted the “newbie gains”.
It seems they don’t exist. I think it’s just how your body grows when you’re rested enough and doing the right thing, when you find that sweet spot.
It doesn’t have to be just when you’re starting (except maybe early ligament length gains).

I also take breaks, whenever I feel it’s the best thing to do.

I don’t know, it’s like working out. You FEEL what your body needs. You won’t grow anything if you’re knackered.
You will just exhaust your body, that’s all, much like when you’re sick. Just common sense, and trying things out.
Thanks for the post, really confirms how things seem to go here too!

This is exactly what I’ve found. I prescribe a break every 6 weeks but often take one every 3 or take a month off randomly. It’s not set in stone and truly seems the less planned it is the more effective it may be. Feeling ready for more PE is key. That’s gonna be different for everyone.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Anyone who works out (especially runners) should be familiar with this routine. It’s great and practical advice, and it jives with how our bodies react to trauma. I modify my gym workouts regularly, and sometimes I just walk in and do whatever the heck my body feels is lacking, especially for my “fun weeks” where it’s nothing but fun-time gym-time.

I’d say the same about PE. Whatever it is your body feels needy for, do that, and don’t be afraid to change it up or go light or heavy or whatever — listen to your body. I’ve only been at PE (again) since mid-summer, but after the wakeup call (beginners conditioning), I vary my PE workouts almost as much as I vary my bodily workouts. I’ll be on rest here in the next few weeks, and after coming back, the routines will be modified such that they don’t stagnate.

Big believer in changing it up. If nothing else, it keeps me from getting bored with the SoS, month after month after year after.. Ugh.. No. My body likes strange!

- Saul

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
I can see conditioning happening.

Took 2 weeks off

Changed my routine 4 x 7min clamps to 2 x 7min pumps followed by 2 x7min clamps.

Day 1 back I got 1/2 inch gain in girth. Temporary.
Day 2 was less
Day 3 was less

Now I know what to look for i should be able to manage my deconditioning.

Part of that was conditioning. Part of that is fatigue. Conditioning is noticed from week to week, hence taking 7 or more days off. Fatigue, from consecutive days is mitigated by frequent rest. I use 2 on, 1 off for this reason. And usually do my lighter day first then my heavier day.

But your thoughts are on the same track I’m on. I like your plans and think you are definitely onto something.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

So at TG’s recommendation I am currently taking a four week decondition break, my routine was a little too intense July through August.

Over the past week I have been doing what I would call light heat therapy using a heat pad. Since doing a couple 5-10 minute heat sessions a day my flaccid state seems to be softer, hanging lower, heavier and just generally more healthy.

I was reading one thread where a gentlemen had asked about heating during rest days and many didn’t seem think it was of any benefit. I have only been doing this for a week, but so far there seems to be some positive outputs.

Critical feedback regarding what I am doing is always welcome.

Originally Posted by Javeez
So at TG’s recommendation I am currently taking a four week decondition break, my routine was a little too intense July through August.

Over the past week I have been doing what I would call light heat therapy using a heat pad. Since doing a couple 5-10 minute heat sessions a day my flaccid state seems to be softer, hanging lower, heavier and just generally more healthy.

I was reading one thread where a gentlemen had asked about heating during rest days and many didn’t seem think it was of any benefit. I have only been doing this for a week, but so far there seems to be some positive outputs.

Critical feedback regarding what I am doing is always welcome.

I’d recommend an IR heat source like

Beurer IL50 Infrared Heat Lamp for Muscle Pain and Cold Relief, Light Therapy https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IVPMZK…a_IpF2xbZ228HA8

But seriously this sounds good. I recommend no stress on the unit but warm compresses on sore and strained tissue like muscles is old school smart healing. The IR thing is just something I’ve recently gotten into that I like a lot. Ain’t nothing wrong with normal heat.

Keep doing what you’re doing, Javeez.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
I’d recommend an IR heat source like

Beurer IL50 Infrared Heat Lamp for Muscle Pain and Cold Relief, Light Therapy https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IVPMZK…a_IpF2xbZ228HA8

But seriously this sounds good. I recommend no stress on the unit but warm compresses on sore and strained tissue like muscles is old school smart healing. The IR thing is just something I’ve recently gotten into that I like a lot. Ain’t nothing wrong with normal heat.

Keep doing what you’re doing, Javeez.

Excellent, thanks for the response. I was actually looking at this IR system on Amazon, as I realize during jelqing sessions IR lamps are a practical way to apply constant heat.

Thanks and I see this item in my shopping cart in the near future.

Originally Posted by Javeez
Excellent, thanks for the response. I was actually looking at this IR system on Amazon, as I realize during jelqing sessions IR lamps are a practical way to apply constant heat.

Thanks and I see this item in my shopping cart in the near future.

Get goggles, tanning bed goggles. IR heat can screw with your eyes. Otherwise, all good.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Get goggles, tanning bed goggles. IR heat can screw with your eyes. Otherwise, all good.

I appreciate the tip.

I am now envisioning my wife waking up in the middle of the night and seeing me sitting in the lazy-boy next to the bed naked wearing tanning bed goggles while stroking my cock with an IR lamp pointed at my crotch.

I can hear her now mumbling “OMG” as she immediately drops back to sleep only to ask me “what the hell am I doing!” when we wake the next day.

This is one way to keep her guessing after 15 years!

Thanks again.

Fluid build up.

Wondering how this fits into the whole thing. I dropped back from 10 min to 7 min sets to get rid of the fluid build up, which worked to an extent.

So yesterday I have a bit more time after a meeting finished early. So home early.

So instead of 2 x 7 min pump followed by 2 x 7 min clamp I thought with the extra time I would go 3 x 7 min pump and 3 x 7 min clamp.

I got a little extra fluid in pump No. 3 but it was OK. Then the clamping.

I seemed to be getting fluid build up under the head during the first clamp, so on the second clamp I put an old pad and a second clamp below the head to apply some pressure. What happened next was weird. The fluid build up moved down my shaft during the second clamp! I’m 5.25 in girth normally and struggle to get to 5.5 or 5.75 after my routine. Now I find I am heading for 6 inches in the second clamp!

I was tempted to back out but I though I wonder if this will actually translate to gains. So I pressed on to the third set. No pain or any negative indications. Again I applied the second clamp below the head, almost needed the large size clamp! By the end of the third clamp I was a 6.25 inch mid girth. On a side note I take Bill10’s point about going above 6 inches with caution as it is massive.

After the event I did a solid 30min of stroking which I finds pushes the fluid out. Cock Hero video to the rescue.

By the end of 30min I was back to a little over 5.25 and today I am 5.25.

What gives? Seems a disproportionate amount of fluid for an extra 2 sets.

Now, for the question, does sucking fluid into your dick help gains?

How do you stop fluid getting sucked into your dick if it doesn’t help gains?

Thanks in advance

Shaun

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
Fluid build up.

Wondering how this fits into the whole thing. I dropped back from 10 min to 7 min sets to get rid of the fluid build up, which worked to an extent.

So yesterday I have a bit more time after a meeting finished early. So home early.

So instead of 2 x 7 min pump followed by 2 x 7 min clamp I thought with the extra time I would go 3 x 7 min pump and 3 x 7 min clamp.

I got a little extra fluid in pump No. 3 but it was OK. Then the clamping.

I seemed to be getting fluid build up under the head during the first clamp, so on the second clamp I put an old pad and a second clamp below the head to apply some pressure. What happened next was weird. The fluid build up moved down my shaft during the second clamp! I’m 5.25 in girth normally and struggle to get to 5.5 or 5.75 after my routine. Now I find I am heading for 6 inches in the second clamp!

I was tempted to back out but I though I wonder if this will actually translate to gains. So I pressed on to the third set. No pain or any negative indications. Again I applied the second clamp below the head, almost needed the large size clamp! By the end of the third clamp I was a 6.25 inch mid girth. On a side note I take Bill10’s point about going above 6 inches with caution as it is massive.

After the event I did a solid 30min of stroking which I finds pushes the fluid out. Cock Hero video to the rescue.

By the end of 30min I was back to a little over 5.25 and today I am 5.25.

What gives? Seems a disproportionate amount of fluid for an extra 2 sets.

Now, for the question, does sucking fluid into your dick help gains?

How do you stop fluid getting sucked into your dick if it doesn’t help gains?

Thanks in advance

Shaun

Going to preface this with the usual “Not a medical professional” claim.

My thinking on fluid buildup, at least as far as pumping and clamping go, is that the limits of the penis have been reached in volume. You can’t fit more blood into it, but the pressure stimuli continues so fluid builds instead. Originally, you reduced clamping sets to 7 minutes. This reduced strain at one time as you broke the time up and gave your penis time to recover. By adding an additional set of pumping and clamping what you feel is disproportionate is just the built up limit of pressure which you had already mostly reached with your prior sets.

Consider a bucket of water with a small hole in it. If you filled it near the top with water and wait a few minutes the hole would drain and after 10 minutes more water would fit without overflowing. Of course, you may still get closer and closer to the top depending on how fast the water leaks and how much you put in. Your 3rd set probably was still close to the top from your first 2, even with the effect of a break to reduce fluid build up. Once you reach that limit it overflows. If that fluid build up is a concern I would go with 2 of the 7 minute clamps and 3 of the 5 minute clamps. To utilize the time gap to reduce fund buildup. Same with pumping sets. If that is your goal. Put less water in, take more time to let it drain, bucket overflows less.

Though, after a point, and almost any long duration pumper will agree, you will get fluid buildup. This is my own experience. Donut effect is fluid build up under the head due to high pressure pumping usually. But low pressure will build up fluid evenly all across your penis once your time under vacuum builds up enough pressure that more blood will not fit into your penis’s vascular system.

In my opinion, fluid build up does not help your gains. However, to an extent, the level of pressure required to cause fluid buildup does. Fluid buildup goes away. Gains do not. Additionally, donut effect when done repeatedly does change the shape of the penis over time. It’s not the suggested method but it can happen. Pump deformation can become long lasting if done repeatedly. This is why long duration low pressure pumpers stay with low pressure. As the stress on the penis stays uniform. Fluid buildup doesn’t cause gains but where you build fluid is indicative of where pressure is stressing tissue that is now pliable and likely to be deformed into more gains.

Fluid build up can cause issues. As can holding a clamp session too long. Lymph vessels and Thombossed veins are not to be toyed with. But some level of fluid build up is common, especially with pumping and clamping in the same session. That’s a high stress routine. I usually recommend against it but your PIs are good so I can’t judge. Your PIs, they decide this for you. And as long as you don’t aim for and hold fluid buildup too long your injury risk is substantially lower. But if you are trying to do pumping and clamping in the same session and are scaling these sessions up in duration you are bound to see fluid build up.

I personally only see fluid build up twice a week. On clamping day, if I make it 3 sets, I may. I go 7min, 10min, to 10-13 mins for last set. Fluid buildup is mild. On pumping day, if I do my entire pump duration at once and it exceeds 90 minutes I’ll see substantial fluid buildup all throughout the shaft and glans. It vanishes over the next 12 to 18 hours and often increased girth remains for up to another 24 hours after. But I only do that once a week.

I do not think fluid build up is a good gaining method. The causes behind it may be in moderation after conditioning, but drawing that line is difficult.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.


Last edited by thoughtfulgold : 09-16-2016 at . Reason: spelling

TG, I think you are correct. Simple case of no more blood fits in so fluid does. It also means time to stop, or that any more isn’t helping.

For heating, I use a 200 watt ceramic heat emitter IR lamp attached to a $20 mic stand. I think it might be the ultimate heating setup because the mic stand lets you move the IR lamp around and position/angle it wherever you want. The IR lamp doesn’t heat up the whole room either. Just where you aim it.

Here’s the heat lamp: https://www.amazon.com/Aiicioo-Cera…ramic+heat+lamp
Here’s a mic stand: https://www.amazon.com/Samson-MK-10…words=mic+stand


Starting: 7.25 BPEL, 5.5 EG (Oct. 2015)

Current: 8.125 BPEL, 6.125 EG (Apr. 2016)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:11 AM.