Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The why my dick isn't growing thread!

Originally Posted by wadzilla
Dino, whats your FL & FG compared to your EL & EG?

It’s quite possible that you’ve really exhausted much of the elasticity from your unit; therefore, further gains might be nearly impossible - no matter what you do.

The same psychological phenomenon happens to many weight lifters. Even in my case I experienced that (and, like you said, not because I was unhappy with my gains). But gains become so damn tough - if they come at all - that it tends to rob the joy from the activity. Furthermore, without those “rewards,” it becomes increasingly more difficult to stick with it.

So don’t blame yourself. That day will inevitably come for everyone (in almost any activity).

Wad may be right,

I’ve been at this for years with no gains. I’ve tried almost everything and pushed myself to injury more than once. Maybe there are some of us out there who can’t get gains. Still, its hard to believe so many of us would show up here- somebody is getting gains…


Start 030104 EBPL: 6.25" EG : 5.6" Mid LOT : 7:30 GOAL: 0.25 in any direction...."I'm not picky"- length would be nice "GIVE ME A %&#'N INCH OR GIVE ME DEATH"

I’ve said this before and I will say it again. There’s a reason why people say gaining gets harder. Think about that. No matter how much you “mix up” your routine, take breaks or add new exercises you still won’t gain unless you put the required work in, and you also need to increase the work effort as you go along. There is no magic pill, I’ve been trying to find it for the last two years and failed. My 2 cents.

Originally Posted by tiapro

How can you say girth is so easy?

Easy? Maybe not, but I think it’s easier than length gains because you don’t have to work against the dorsal thickening, the toughest part of the penis as far as I know.

Originally Posted by kwon47
That’s the other part. In bodybuilding, you have to take a break now and then just to let your body catch up and recharge. Then you’re ready to go again. I’d imagine this applies to PE as well.

If what you’re doing isn’t working, completely change up your workout (devices, exercises, time, etc.) and see what happens.

I don’t agree with the first part because your dick is not a muscle, however I think the second part may be true because what works for some people may not work as well for others.

Inspirational thread Dino. As a matter of fact, I think I’ll stop reading it now and go make my dick bigger! :-P

Originally Posted by Russell4
Wad may be right,

I’ve been at this for years with no gains. I’ve tried almost everything and pushed myself to injury more than once. Maybe there are some of us out there who can’t get gains. Still, its hard to believe so many of us would show up here- somebody is getting gains…

I do think maybe 5% can’t gain at all we never hear about them because they usually just drift away. I think maybe 5% are real fast easy gainers and everyone else is mixed in the middle some where. I started as a semi fast gainer and than became a slow gainer and than a extremely hard gainer. My only advice at this time to guys like Russell is I would try some kind of ADS because regular PE just ain’t cutting it. That’s why I’m trying it I want to keep a stretch on my dick for 5-6 hours a day if possible maybe more if I can handle it. If a couple of months go buy and I don’t irk out a small gain than I’m done and I will only exercise for health and size maintenance.

Phyriel

I’m not sure of how long you been working out but if it’s been over three months maybe add some more stuff to it. If you have the time you may want to hang or use an extender device or something.)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Russell4
Wad may be right,

I’ve been at this for years with no gains. I’ve tried almost everything and pushed myself to injury more than once. Maybe there are some of us out there who can’t get gains. Still, its hard to believe so many of us would show up here- somebody is getting gains…

Have you seen Kojack’s recent thread? When I get back into PE on a regular basis I intend to stay within the bounds of the calculation.
A Possible Breakthrough. About TIME !

I’m not an expert but when I was first starting someone on another site told me ” less is more” and it turned out to be profound. I think consistency and patience are just as important.

I thought I couldn’t post in this forum. Weird.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
Dino, whats your FL & FG compared to your EL & EG?

It’s quite possible that you’ve really exhausted much of the elasticity from your unit; therefore, further gains might be nearly impossible - no matter what you do.

The same psychological phenomenon happens to many weight lifters. Even in my case I experienced that (and, like you said, not because I was unhappy with my gains). But gains become so damn tough - if they come at all - that it tends to rob the joy from the activity. Furthermore, without those “rewards,” it becomes increasingly more difficult to stick with it.

So don’t blame yourself. That day will inevitably come for everyone (in almost any activity).

Wad,

What’s the correlation here? Many members report these numbers changing…sometimes they are very close while other times they are more distant from one another.

Originally Posted by rushmore
Wad,

What’s the correlation here? Many members report these numbers changing…sometimes they are very close while other times they are more distant from one another.

Medical Verification

Dino,
If you’ve never used an ADS & you suspect it might be the RX, then by all means give it a try. I’ve never been one to suggest rolling over. I was simply observing that you’d been at this a long time, did a lot of regular PE & hanging, and you have a huge rod. We all approach the “end game” sooner or later.

Good luck with the ADS.

- wad

Originally Posted by wadzilla
Medical Verification

Dino,
If you’ve never used an ADS & you suspect it might be the RX, then by all means give it a try. I’ve never been one to suggest rolling over. I was simply observing that you’d been at this a long time, did a lot of regular PE & hanging, and you have a huge rod. We all approach the “end game” sooner or later.

Good luck with the ADS.

- wad

It’s about the only thing I haven’t tried since my gains have dried up. And I know your not encouraging me to retire, believe me I have been close to it for years but being so close to my goal has kept me going. That was a great thread you linked me to one of the many wad classics.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I hope Dino is right and Wadzilla is wrong.

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick, but when it is realized it is a breath of life.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
I do think maybe 5% can’t gain at all we never hear about them because they usually just drift away. I think maybe 5% are real fast easy gainers and everyone else is mixed in the middle some where. I started as a semi fast gainer and than became a slow gainer and than a extremely hard gainer. My only advice at this time to guys like Russell is I would try some kind of ADS because regular PE just ain’t cutting it. That’s why I’m trying it I want to keep a stretch on my dick for 5-6 hours a day if possible maybe more if I can handle it. If a couple of months go buy and I don’t irk out a small gain than I’m done and I will only exercise for health and size maintenance.

Phyriel

I’m not sure of how long you been working out but if it’s been over three months maybe add some more stuff to it. If you have the time you may want to hang or use an extender device or something.)

Hey Dino I am on PE almost one year and 1.5 months in this new split routine, witch consist of dry jelq and manual stretch in the morning and wet jelq and V-stretch in the afternoon, I will wait some more time before use mechanical PE, I want to explore more manual gains. If I not gain nothing until Jan 2008 I will take a decon break and then begin with a totally dedicated newbie routine.

I decided to just take some extended time off from PE after I stopped seeing gains. I haven’t really lost much and I think I can see gains much easier when I start back. Just my .02

Originally Posted by SNM
I decided to just take some extended time off from PE after I stopped seeing gains. I haven’t really lost much and I think I can see gains much easier when I start back. Just my .02

On the decon breaks I took it was very easy to gain lost size right back but after I would gain back to my pre-break size the gains would stop again. So I’m not that sure long breaks work at least with me they didn’t seem to. But it was nice to see that any lost gains seem to come right back the same thing happens at the gym with me. I never took more than 3 months off so I can’t say that 6 months wouldn’t work.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.