The two different flaccid penis - small survey
Ok, so I will try to start a survey.
I’ve talked with a friend which is also PEing and he has a 7.1*5.5 penis. But the flaccid differences is big, or at least looking very big.
On the picture you can see my penis and his. Mine is number 1 and his number 2.
The difference is that his penis can sometimes be the same flaccid size as mine but still look bigger. And that’s maybe because of the hang.
My penis is the type that don’t hangs good, even if warm. It pointing a little bit more out of the body.
I never get the feeling of a heavy penis, or a really nice hang, only the feeling that the penis is more filled than normal.
But it’s a little bit that would be fun to know about these. So if you look at the picture and chose the one who is like yours.
So I post some facts that I thought is right, and you say what you think, and you write from your own experience.
So here is some about the penises on the pictures:
* The penis is pointing up in the ceiling while erect.
* The penis pulls back more during shrinkage
* The penis raises a little bit if it get shook in the shower
* The glans often appears while flaccid
* The penis is pointing straight out or a little bit up while erect
* The penis pulls back only a little bit during shrinkage
* The penis hangs even lower and get bigger if it shakes in the shower
* The glans is often covered while flaccid
So first, write if you have the number 1 or 2 penis.
And then write if you agree or disagree with the arguments.
It would be nice if you also write your flaccid size and if anyone has good flaccid pictures, posting them would be appreciated.
The most, almost all of my friends got the number 2 and that’s a bit strange, and I wonder why I hasn’t it.
Sorry for the bad picture, its not easy to paint, but I think you will get the idea.
Starting 01/05/2009: BPEL: 15.5 cm (6.1 inches) MSEG: 12.5 cm (4.9 inches)
back then: BPEL: 17.5 cm (6.9 inches) MSEG: 13 cm (5.1 inches)
Now: BPEL: 16.5 cm (6.5 inches) MSEG: 12.7 cm (5.0 inches)