The tunica is the bottleneck
1) why gain newbies so fast in the beginning?
2) why are there plateaus?
3) why is clamping so effective for a lot of people?
I think all these 3 questions have only one answer: Because the tunica is the bottleneck.
1) The tunica is quite thin by newbies. So it is easy to stretch it length ways and sideways.
2) After some months training, the tunica is able to resist the force of the exercise. At that moment, the tunica will not stretch further and causes stagnation in terms of gaining.
3) The enormous force with this exercise is enough to stretch even a (through the PE career) strong and thick tunica.
If this redenation is correctly, people will say: clamp if you want to break plateaus!
But this might be a negative road to follow. If you follow that road, you accept the fact that you’ve got some serious thick and strong tunica build up. And it sounds logical to me that extreme exercises, such as clamping, create thicker tunica tissue very fast. So you and up with an even more strong and thick tunica! Is that something that we want?
Maybe there’s an alternative to break plateaus and gain as newbies.
We have to make our tunica thin, just as it was when we were newbies. How? I don’t know. But here at thunders are many creative minds who are definitely be able to come up with some ingenious ways to make our tunica thinner.
So please, help us.
Here are some points which I thought about:
-A broken penis, is a fractured tunica. It can be fixed by doctors in the hospital. So there are lots of people who have knowledge about the tunica. Maybe they can help us out.
-Maybe a deconditioning break will make the tunica thinner.
-Maybe there are ointments that penetrates the skin and make the under laying tissue weaker and/or thinner.
GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull
GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10