Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The tunica is the bottleneck

Originally Posted by d_sut
If you can find the “golden key” I think everyone at Thunders should donate you 500 dollars.
They should forward it to you, through me though. Easier.

It is not only up to me to find the golden key. It’s up to everyone here at Thunders to find it! But if I find it, and people are starting to donate money to me, I promise that I forward everything right to thundersplace. Because without this place we definitely had a smaller penis then we have now!!


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

One more thing before I go to bed.Maybe it’s also important to figure out how to prevent the toughening up of the tunica before it begins. Maybe ADS are a good idea because it may not give the tunica any chance to heal or counteract the stress being put on it in order for it to strenthen. It would also be important to know it if toughens up when it heals because then I just wouldn’t let it heal until I was content with what I had. I am only speaking in terms of length.

Two things:

Originally Posted by cactus_jack
1) Some say that heat is used to make the penis, namely the tunica, more easily stretched and manipulated. This would mean to me it is softening the tissue to a greater extent. So if the tunica becomes stronger the heat still is causing it to soften up just to a lesser extent than when you just started.
2) I do buy into what you are saying and now I understand what you mean with the CC not limiting anything. I think this is hard to understand because the tunica is unlike any tissue in the body, atleast of what I know of.

1) I thinks that’s true. The heat makes something good, but certainly not everything!
2) Keep the bicycle tube in mind…


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

Originally Posted by cactus_jack
1) One more thing before I go to bed.Maybe it’s also important to figure out how to prevent the toughening up of the tunica before it begins.
1a)Maybe ADS are a good idea because it may not give the tunica any chance to heal
1b)Maybe ADS are a good idea because it counteract the stress being put on it in order for it to strenthen.

2) It would also be important to know it if toughens up when it heals because then I just wouldn’t let it heal until I was content with what I had. I am only speaking in terms of length.

1) Do you want to find the golden key so badly??
2) yeah, then we have to know how the healing process of the CC compare with the healing process of the tunica…. good point. If the tunica heals slower, then we’ve luck and we must train further BEFORE the tunica is healed 100%. If the CC heals slower then the tunica, then we are not lucky.

I think we are gonna find some good keys… We’re transfer ourselves to newbies soon.


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

I can save some trouble, there is no golden key, it has been sought here since 2001. Positive reinforcement, faith, drive, visualization will “outgun” a truckload of physiological type explanations.

Do any of you ever feel self conflict when you look for the reasons why NPE works?

Originally Posted by cactus_jack
What we need to start to apply this theory is someone in the medical field, preferably someone dealing with the penis. Because do we know for sure that tunica actually becomes tougher? I too believe that girth gains in a sense will not stay forever, at least not without some maintenance. If the tunica does infact toughen up over time, I would believe that jelqing would be the biggest factor in that. Maybe heat is really the key to your theory, or a start to understanding it. I believe it is going to boil down to what toughens up, the tunia or the cc? I still believe the CC might be a factor in it as well. Also if the tunica toughing up is the main problem, then I believe hanging would be key, atleast for length. Maybe I’m totally off here, but I’m just throwing it out there to think about.

Oh and this is my first post, been lurking for awhile. Thanks for all the info from those members who provide it. Great site with great members.

Hi Cactus Jack, welcome aboard. I wish we had some medical people on here. It seems that there are so many theories about PEing and most of them make sense. Who knows what or who is really right. My thoughts are, that the more you work to stretch and break down the tissues of the penis, the more gains you get. That would make sense to me. Our bodies are always replacing cells and rebuilding damaged tissue. As we work to break down the tissue, the body adds more tissue which brings us success to our PE work.
One thing that I really hadn’t heard mentioned is, the possibility of nerve damage. I have a theory that Newbies have better harder erections because they have fresher nerves. I think the more you PE, the less sensitive your penis becomes. Each of us have a main nerve running down the top of our penises. I’ve been trying to concentrate on working the sides as opposed to the top and bottom. On the top, we have the main nerve and on the bottom we have our urethra. You can damage your Urethra. I have have problems with that personally. Anyway, that’s my 2 cents. LOL

Vanloon,

Your theory is an interesting subject worth investigating further. However, it is based on the assumption that the tunica becomes ‘Thicker’ or more resistant to internal pressure from the CC engorging tissue. Correct? Establishing this assumption would be important before finding a solution to thinning the tunica.

IMO, the penis will yield when given a certain level of repeated stresses. But, common sense implies there is a biological limit to the capacity someone can increase their existing anatomy.

What makes your theory interesting is the latest post from a long time PEer who managed after three years of constant work to increase his girth significantly from average 5.0” to 7.5” He did this by clamping his penis to pressures that yielded the tunica beyond it’s normal expansion capabilities (2” added girth during a clamping session for a reported 9.5” base girth). He did this repeatedly and safely for sometime and according to his post found the technique the primary result of his girth gains. Clearly the tunica played an important aspect of his growth and permanence. This man’s results I feel are beyond a normal biological limit and therefore hints at the possibilities available with correctly applied PE techniques. What is exciting is the knowledge that with proper scientific understanding and steadfast resolve a man can develop a penis they choose to have then accepting their current situation.

Personally I know PE does work - I have measurable proof of my own to back this up. Finding the best methods for particular results will be the next step in refining the PE craft. Understanding the effects of PE on the male anatomy is a step in the right direction. I support your research and will gladly share in developing thoughts I may have on this theory of yours.


'Success is the consistent pursuit of a worthy ideal!' Starting Stats: NBPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" Current Stats: NBPEL 7.0" EG 5.75" Short Term Goal: NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0" Long Term Goal: NBPEL 8.0" EG 6.5"

Vanloon, (you’ve got a good sense of humor)

I have a question for you and the board if I may. How do you know if you have a thick tunica? Does it feel different? Does it look different? Does it stretch different? Does it expand differently when erect?

No BS with these questions either because I really don’t know.

If the cycle theory is correct about taking time off then that’s a good subject in itself of what’s the perfect cycle.one month on, one month off? Two months on, one month off? One month on, two months off?


Ezekiel 23:20.women have always liked big cocks

Before I take off.clarification about when I said the phrase “shock the hell out of it”

Sometimes I will only stretch a certain way, such as straight down and no other direction. I have limited myself and am not stretching the whole penis. Changing directions of a stretch, for example stretching SO or towards each hip separately, would cause my cock to be shocked, if you will. Basically taking me out of my current routine or rut. Mixing it up after a certain period of time has expired is all I was saying.


Ezekiel 23:20.women have always liked big cocks

Originally Posted by Graywolf925
I think the more you PE, the less sensitive your penis becomes.


Actually I’ve had the complete opposite result, the more I PE the more sensitive it gets.

However I dont share the philosophies that most people that PE does. My main notion is having a better dick, not just a bigger one. Of course I want it bigger, Im just not willing to damage it to make it bigger.

I got news for you guys, bigger doesnt necessarily mean better. Case in point, as im sure all you guys know jelqing and especially pumping makes you’re erections much bigger right after a session. Well my wife likes my smaller harder erections much more than she likes my bigger somewhat softer pumped erections.

Also Vanloon all the conclusions you draw are based on speculations.

It’s not a fact that newbies have thin tunicas.
I speculate that newbie gains are from lack of blood pressure inside the tunica, that is the CC isnt full, after all isnt this what the penis pills do, all they are is blood pressure medicine. Notice how I qualified my statement with “I speculate” I have no proof this is the case but it explains rapid gains, all we are doing is engorging the CC with blood and filling the CC and CS to maximum capacity. Which makes for larger erections, the weaker the starting erection the more the newbie gains will be. It’s not really that the guy increased the size of his penis, but that he realized his actual full erection size.

It’s not a fact that the tunica gets more ridged, you’re inter tube analogy explains another notion. If the CC has more pressure the tunica is more full therefor it is perceived to be harder. An inter tube at 55 psi is much harder than one at 35 psi even though it’s the same density rubber.

Now with that said I dont discount you’re thoeries however deconditioning should work if you are correct. And if deconditioning works than jelqing/PE on and off should give great gains. The problem is good gainers say the opposite, and poor gainers always say “well I just did it on and off and didnt stick with it”. What I do is read and take advice from guys who have gained and basically do what they did. And I know of no one who claims good gains from doing PE every now and then.

We are increasing the size of an organ, and we know it can be increased. The question should be how can we do it safely with improved erections along the way.


In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

First, thanks for your reaction. You’ve give us some good brainfood.

Originally Posted by Pud
1) Also Vanloon all the conclusions you draw are based on speculations.
2) It’s not a fact that newbies have thin tunicas.
3) I speculate that newbie gains are from lack of blood pressure inside the tunica, that is the CC isnt full,
4) After all isnt this what the penis pills do, all they are is blood pressure medicine.
5) Notice how I qualified my statement with “I speculate” I have no proof this is the case
6) It’s not really that the guy increased the size of his penis, but that he realized his actual full erection size.
7a) It’s not a fact that the tunica gets more ridged,
7b) you’re inter tube analogy explains another notion.
8) If the CC has more pressure the tunica is more full therefor it is perceived to be harder.
9) An inter tube at 55 psi is much harder than one at 35 psi even though it’s the same density rubber.
10) however deconditioning should work if you are correct.
11) And if deconditioning works than jelqing/PE on and off should give great gains.
12) The problem is good gainers say the opposite, and poor gainers always say “well I just did it on and off and didnt stick with it”.

1) That is not 100% true. I gave quite a few reasons why the basis of my conclusion might be right:
-newbies who clamp get injured
because they have a thin / weak tunica that can’t handle the force

-newbies grow fast
because they have a thin / weak tunica which easily stretch larger

-newbies experience harder erections after a few months of training
because the tunica gets thicker, they get the tube-effect that I mention in a earlier post

-there are plateaus
because the tunica gets stronger and more difficult to stretch larger

-clamping is very effective for a lot of people
because THAT exercise is able to stretch a very strong and tough tunica

2) That is true. It is a theory that I want to be proved. That’s why I want to MRI my penis and check the difference with non-PE guys. I only say, that it quite reasonable that the tunica strenghten after doing some months PE. The points I mention in answer 1) is my motivation. I never said it is a FACT that newbies have thin and weak tunica tissue. I want to investigate if it’s true what I THINK. And IF it’s true, only THEN I want to make my tunica thinner (which I don’t know how at this moment).

3) That’s a good speculation. But I think it is not true. What causes the higher blood pressure in the CC if you are developing an erection? The muscles surrounding the big veins of the penis inside your body! If you’re getting horny, the muscles losses their tension. The more horny you get, the more LOOSE that muscle get and the more blood can flow into the CC. So what causes a certain blood pressure in de CC (in my opinion)? Two things:
a) The bottleneck: if the CC is the bottleneck—>then the pressure will not be so high. If the tunica is the bottleneck—>then the CC pushes against the tunica quite hard which causing a higher pressure
b) How hard the muscles pinch off the main veins. The softer the muscles are, the higher blood pressure.

4) What does Viagra? Viagra make the muscles soft (answer 3b)

5) That’s good. We are no doctors.

6) I think that’s true. But you have to DEFINE what “actual full erection size” is. The theory says that a full erection (a hard feeling erection) is a penis with a “to small” tunica. The CC is able to have more blood in it, then the tunica allows. That’s why the CC pushes against the tunica, what causes high blood pressure and a good erection strength.

7a) That’s correct. That’s why I call it a theory.
7b) Why? If a inner tube is 1,0 mm and the air pressure is 3 bar, the tube feels more hard then a inner tube that is 0,5 mm while the air pressure is also 3 bar. So it makes perfect sense.

8) That’s true.

9) That’s true. See answer 3)

10) Why? Then you say: a decon break makes the tunica thinner so you can get faster gains. Maybe that’s true, maybe not. I think it is NOT true. I think, that IF we can gain very fast if we have thin tunicas, and we WANT to get a thinner tunica, then have have to find OTHER ways than a decon break.

11) As I mention in answer 10, I don’t think decon breaks will make the tunica significant thinner.

12) That’s true.

thanks for your input.


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

Originally Posted by Hansel
Vanloon,

Your theory is an interesting subject worth investigating further. However, it is based on the assumption that the tunica becomes ‘Thicker’ or more resistant to internal pressure from the CC engorging tissue. Correct?

1) Establishing this assumption would be important before finding a solution to thinning the tunica.
2) What makes your theory interesting is the latest post from a long time PEer who managed after three years of constant work to increase his girth significantly from average 5.0” to 7.5”

1) That sounds quite reasonable. But we can do some research and look for possibilities to make the tunica thinner at the same time. We don’t have to actually try these methods before we know the “thick-tunica-theory” is 100% true!

2) BigBirtha made also some great girth gains with clamping. They all were able to stretch their (thick and strong—>assumption guys!) tunica adequately, because is such a heavy exercise


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
1) I can save some trouble, there is no golden key,
2) it has been sought here since 2001.
3) Positive reinforcement, faith, drive, visualization will “outgun” a truckload of physiological type explanations.
4) Do any of you ever feel self conflict when you look for the reasons why NPE works?

1) Clamping was a golden key for sure! BigGirtha and many others made great gains with it!
2) And there are found many golden keys! Before there was the clamping key, Horse440 came up with with a key that many guys give some good gains. I think it is time for a new key.
3) Absolutely true.
4) What do you mean by the word “NPE”?


GOAL for December 2007: 8 X Red Bull

GOAL for December 2025: 14 X 10

Vanloon, i admire you for your pioneering spirit. There is so much we just don’t know regarding hard science and PE, but guys like you are pushing the envelope once again. This is a good thread, thanks for sharing your ideas and opinions.

On the subject of applying heat as a method of softening the tunica, i have been experimenting with doing my routine whilst in a hot bath. It does make some manual stretches a bit more difficult (grip problems), but i believe there may be benefit in the constant heat recieved by the penis, tunica and CC.
Perhaps this allows the tunica to become more relaxed throughout the exercises. What do you believe?

Remember that i’m a newbie so i’m only doing manual stretching and jelqing.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 PM.