Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The truth about girth - 2015 Study

12

Originally Posted by BigSchlongCH
Girth measurements from studies should be much more reliable than length;
as there would be no doubt about BP vs NBP, etc.

This meta analysis explicitly describes Bone Pressed as a criteria.

“Flaccid or erect length was measured from the root (pubo-penile junction) of the penis to the tip of the glans (meatus) on the dorsal surface, where the pre-pubic fat pad was pushed to the bone.

Measurements were performed by medical personnel, not self reported.


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.375 BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17.7 cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- started back 5/13/15

Well done.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Wow I’m so happy, my 5.1” girth is actually big :)


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

We assume they measured girth midshaft?

Also were there only 381 men to calculate the average of erect girth and 682 for the erect length?

Originally Posted by Walter5169
We assume they measured girth midshaft?

Also were there only 381 men to calculate the average of erect girth and 682 for the erect length?

Correct.


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.375 BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17.7 cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- started back 5/13/15

It’s the nature of meta studies that they set certain criteria and search for existing studies meeting it. In this case it probably means there were less studies performing a good BPEL/BPFSL measurement than there were performing a EG measurement. 381 is still a significant number, which almost by definition should exceed the size of any previous individual studies with the same criteria.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by kdong
How can you be so exact with friends re: 5.3 to 6 nbpel, without measuring?

Especially ERECT!!

rotflmao

We were in the army man. Seen their flaccids. Erect stats are of course their personal statements.Except from the 8 incher, which I have seen erect cause we didn’t believe him and dared him.

Originally Posted by kdong

An 8.5x6.5 is an enormous beast.

Sooooon.. Sooooon

If anyone wants girth.. Clamp and pump.. Not at the same time, I think they work really really well together

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6
Sooooon.. Sooooon

If anyone wants girth.. Clamp and pump.. Not at the same time, I think they work really really well together

You re gonna have probleeeeems. You know. With many ladies. Don’t say no one told you about it. If it’s like a dream for you, go ahead. Who am I to speak? I don’t judge anybody. Just sayin.

Originally Posted by kdong
What does this mean?

5” is more girth than 83% of men (+1 SD)

5.47” let’s say 5.5” is more girth than 97.75% of men (+2 SD)

5.9” let’s say 6” is more girth than 99.9% of men (+3 SD)

Remember, even though 1,2,3 sigma = 67%, 95.5%, and 99.7% we are only smaller than the remaining high side of the distribution outside the sigma bound.

Great thread, kdong. Thanks for posting,

Lately there is some crazy size fantasyland inflation stuff going on Thunders place as to what it takes to have a big dick that is going to leave an big impression on our sex partners.

I see several newbies setting goals of 9 X 6.5

Good to have some accurate data about real world girth.

I think this is going to inform a lot of guy’s goal-setting.


Last edited by sta-kool : 06-27-2015 at .

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Great thread, kdong. Thanks for posting,

Lately there is some crazy size fantasyland inflation stuff going on Thunders place as to what it takes to have a big dick that is going to leave an big impression on our sex partners.

I see several newbies setting goals of 9 X 6.5

Good to have some accurate data about real world girth.

I think this is going to inform a lot of guy’s goal-setting.

I wouldn’t mind a girth of 6.5”, but then, if I can ever get close to 6”, any further gains will likely be determined by who I’m with. Length is different though, as I’m ok with not going all in (and possibly might be too long to go all in with some already).


07/29/2015: BPEL 7.75"/NBPEL 6.5" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by kdong
This meta analysis explicitly describes Bone Pressed as a criteria.

“Flaccid or erect length was measured from the root (pubo-penile junction) of the penis to the tip of the glans (meatus) on the dorsal surface, where the pre-pubic fat pad was pushed to the bone.

Measurements were performed by medical personnel, not self reported.

Yes, even when measuring the length BP, you stil have lots of inaccurcies depending on how much force is being applied to ruler; this can easily make up 0.5-1cm.

While all of us here will probably press our rules until it hurts, a medical professional will only press softly in order not to induce pain or even hurt the subject.

So - when measuring cirumference, the figures might be much more accurate than length - because its just putting a band around an object.

Might want to actually look on a ruler when determining a goal. To me 8-8.5 looked perfect. If you want a 9x6.5 that’s gonna kill someone lol :(


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

There’s like what I think is perfect, and then what a woman thinks is perfect. Any woman. Which is just as valid because, hey, it’s their vagina taking it on.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23 AM.