The Spiral Penis Stretch Illustrated
Ok let’s see if I can explain with some pictures this exercise. The first one is the lateral spiral stretch.
1) Start as a regular SO or SD stretch (fig.1);
2) rotate the hand gripping the glans 90 degrees clokwise (supposing you are gripping with the right hand); the ventral side of your penis should be facing out left at the end of this manouvre (fig. 2);
3) now, take the fuclrum with your left hand (a smooth plastic or metallic tube of thin diameter) and put it under your penis, above the balls,, as close to your body as you can; it is important to always keep the penis stretched while doing this (fig. 3); the right side of your penis should be in direct contact with the fulcrum:
4) now, wrap your penis around the fulcrum: stretch downward with your right hand, while the left arm pull the fulcrum straight up; when the penis is blend at 90 degrees with the fulcrum, the left hand pulls SO the fuclrum (so the base of the penis) whilst the right hand, keeping the penis stretched all the time, pull it down->toward the body->between your body and the fulcrum-> finally, SO (fig. 4- fig. 5).
5) rest in that position for a while, without pulling at too much force; than, when you feel your penis has kinda accomodated to the stretch, try repeating again steps 4): try performing another spiral ( wrapping your penis again along the fulcrum perimeter) or half or the fraction of spiral you can accomplish.