Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The secret to continued gains.

I agree with the fact that what works for one person may not work for another.

For me gains have been consistent since the start of October but gains are coming slower.

I’ll be changing my stretching once I reach 9” (end of January hopefully).

I stick with consistency and I gain.

Others are best when changing routines.

Find what works for you and use it to push yourself to new heights.


Short-Term Goal: 6.25" EG by 9/1/14

"Take it Slow and Watch it Grow"

Long-Term Goal: 10.25" BPEL and 6.5" EG ?

Hm my idea about this whole “keep your dick guessing” thing is:
The CC / CS isn’t made up of a single (atomical ;) ) layer of cells, but multiple layers.
So if you eg. do manual stretches not all cell layers making up the cc / cs get hit on and will eventually come close to their maximum stretching (since they are still connected to other layers not hit as hard by that distinct exercise).

Comes in the exercise change:
Another exercise hits other layers of cells in your cc/cs thus relieving the set of layers hit by the first exercise (somewhat), resulting in an “easier” gain.. Until you hit the maximum for this new set of layers as well.

Comes in the next change.. etc. pp.

Deconditioning (if at all) only would come in place to grow additional cells (added to the default set of cells which needs repairing because of the stress put on em by the exercises).

So when your dick is in good exercising shape again (+ the newly grown cells) you repeat it all over to gain even more.

Just a lil theory (and I’ll surely get spanked silly for this, but it’s just what came up from the back of my mind right now :) ).

Ys

P.S: About the (2nd) PE survey: I was thinking that adding a question on the usual room/outside temperature (I’ll call it “living temperature” for now) would do good service to the survey.. or its postdecessor ;) .. Warmer atmosphere, better healing on the dick in a more hung looking state => Easier gains?

edit: Of course this same idea should fit into the usual bodybuilding exercise-rotation model as well..
And about the cementing.. My guess is the cementing is done every night when your body does its dick maintenance cycle (AKA night wood in your sleep). Accompanied with little exercise for a few months this could get written into the cell memory (if there’s anything like that at all).


She said you had a small dick huh? Well just remind her of what Tom Arnold said about his soon to be ex-wife, Roseanne, when she said very publicly that he had a little dick - "Hell, even a 747 looks small when you put it in the Grand Canyon". START: 2004-12-06 EBPL 6.70" BPEL, EG 5" CURRENT STATUS: Full Healing Break (Plasticized ligaments need time to heal -- Beware the rotating manual stretches ;) ) 2005-01-07 EBPL 7.68", EG 5" GOAL: EBPL 8.5" (ENBPL 7.9"), EG 6"


Last edited by ys : 01-15-2006 at .

I have done PE in cycles from the beginning, and every cycle is different.
-Two months of manual stretch,dry jelq and squeezes- One month off.
-Two months of hanging and clamping, a couple of weeks off.
-One month of 95% erect wet jelq…And so on.

I think one month of the same PE workout would be enough, and the routine should be changed after a short rest period…

But the fact is that every single one of us has a different dicks and different genes etc, so everyone has to figure out what works best.


----- Feb 2004 - 5.0 EG x 6.0 BPEL----- Feb 2006 - 5.6 EG x 8.0 BPEL

Back after a long break. New goals, new techniques, happy to be back.

That circle method seems to be interesting, I should try myself..


Started :BPEL 7.0 x 5.5 Now: BPEL 7.6 x 5.8 Goal: NBPEL 8.6 x 6.3 "Don´t let yourself get attached to anything that you are Not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the HEAT around th corner." --Robert De Niro (talking to Al Pacino in a caffe in the Movie HEAT)

Well, Peter Dick, I’m going to take your advice very seriously. Check my starting stats and compare them to yours. Where you are right now is damn well where I want to be. Thanks for the info.


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."

Originally Posted by Satiate
Well, Peter Dick, I’m going to take your advice very seriously. Check my starting stats and compare them to yours. Where you are right now is damn well where I want to be. Thanks for the info.

Good luck. Let me know how it works for you.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Originally Posted by Satiate
Well, Peter Dick, I’m going to take your advice very seriously. Check my starting stats and compare them to yours. Where you are right now is damn well where I want to be. Thanks for the info.

I would recommend the newbie routine first though, If you just started PE this month. Try Peter Dick method later on, condition your dick first.


Gone cementing - Started (2005): 7.25 NBPEL 5.7 EGMS. 5 years later (2010): 8.25 NBPEL 6.3 EGMS. 8 years later, 3 years with no PE (2013): 8.1 NBPEL 5.9 EGMS

Would it be just the same if you keep doing what got you the gains before they dried up, but only change intensity and rest time? Those 2 factors have a pretty big deal to do with gains and changing just that may be allot less hassle.

Just a thought.


d_sutuous

Originally Posted by d_sut
Would it be just the same if you keep doing what got you the gains before they dried up, but only change intensity and rest time? Those 2 factors have a pretty big deal to do with gains and changing just that may be allot less hassle.
Just a thought.

I don’t think it’s enough to only change the intensity and rest time. You need to change the exercises as well.
Do you want less hassle or do you want more gains?
Change, change and more change is what I recommend.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

I’m not the one to tell if this is a good method or not, but I do have a remark. You say that “your dick will get used to that and always knows what to expect”. Let me tell you, in case you didn’t know: Your dick doesn’t expect anything! Why? Because it has no own independent intelligence whatsoever! The reason for a method working or not working can surely not be a reason that doesn’t even exist! The cells in your penis is not waiting for a compression or extension, they adapt because they don’t have any other choice. The same is valid concerning bodybuilding. Many people think they can “trick” or “confuse” their muscles by changing routine. That’s ridiculous! Do you honestly believe that the cells say to each other: “Oh, this was weird! Shouldn’t there have been a different number of repetitions with another weight?” The reason a certain exercise seem to lose it’s efficiency, is either because the muscles already have adapted to that specific circumstance, or that they haven’t fully recovered from the previous exercise. You deal with it by prolong recovery or increase intensity.

Originally Posted by Mattias
I’m not the one to tell if this is a good method or not, but I do have a remark. You say that “your dick will get used to that and always knows what to expect”. Let me tell you, in case you didn’t know: Your dick doesn’t expect anything! Why? Because it has no own independent intelligence whatsoever! The reason for a method working or not working can surely not be a reason that doesn’t even exist! The cells in your penis is not waiting for a compression or extension, they adapt because they don’t have any other choice. The same is valid concerning bodybuilding. Many people think they can “trick” or “confuse” their muscles by changing routine. That’s ridiculous! Do you honestly believe that the cells say to each other: “Oh, this was weird! Shouldn’t there have been a different number of repetitions with another weight?” The reason a certain exercise seem to lose it’s efficiency, is either because the muscles already have adapted to that specific circumstance, or that they haven’t fully recovered from the previous exercise. You deal with it by prolong recovery or increase intensity.


In theory that makes sense. But I don’t think it’s about your penis or your muscles actually “remembering” exercises and storing it in a memory bank- as such, I feel it has more to do with what effect the different exercises have.

There are allot of ways you can work different muscle groups in the gym. I bet you couldn’t do every exercise ever invented for shoulders in the 1 workout, that’s why there are so many different exercises- so you can mix it up and your body doesn’t get used to the same movements and such.


d_sutuous

Oh yeah and I forgot to say people plateau in body-building. Sometimes a change in routine is all that is needed to get gains again.

But thinking about it, it is kind of hard to compare body-building to PE. PE is only your cock, your worried about getting it thicker and longer. Body- building is about look; Cuttness and size.

It always comes down to this thought in my head though: ” If it ain’t broken, why fix it?” If your PE program was working for you in the past, why would it just not now? Does your dick go “yeah keep on doing those things you did to make me grow, and I’m just not gonna do shit about it now for no reason?” I don’t think so.

I think at the end of the day if you have enough energy and patience to change your routine every day, let alone actually do PE everyday, your destined to have gains anyway!


d_sutuous

Interesting theory but personally I think the secret to breaking a plateau is simply increasing intensity/duration.

I mean if you do dry jelqs one day and change it by doing wet jelqs the next, I doubt the dick will know the difference. However if you keep increasing the amount of jelqs you do every day, it will definitely get bigger.

Originally Posted by Mattias
You say that “your dick will get used to that and always knows what to expect”. Let me tell you, in case you didn’t know: Your dick doesn’t expect anything! Why? Because it has no own independent intelligence whatsoever!

My dick is pretty smart because it has a big head. What kind of nonsense reasoning is this anyway?
Do you think your dick or your muscles has to have independent intelligence in order to adapt to the exercises you do? Your stomach has no intelligence either and still it will adapt to what you eat. It will expect a certain amount of food at a certain time. If you don’t eat your stomach will start to protest. All without having any intelligence. If you do the same PE routine over and over and over, your dick will adapt and stop growing.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Originally Posted by bigbuttlover
Interesting theory but personally I think the secret to breaking a plateau is simply increasing intensity/duration.

I mean if you do dry jelqs one day and change it by doing wet jelqs the next, I doubt the dick will know the difference. However if you keep increasing the amount of jelqs you do every day, it will definitely get bigger.

The only problem with increasing the intensity/duration to continue to grow is that eventually you will never leave your home, because you are now forced to pull and squeeze your dick for 12 hours a day.
You can only increase your intensity so much before you pull your dick off your body, or before it explodes.

For these reasons I developed the Peter Dick method so that by providing constant change, your dick will not adapt, and you will not have to increase intensity or duration and still continue to grow.

I have been doing PE for almost 9 months now and I’m continuing to grow.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 AM.