Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The power of a big dick

Originally Posted by Titleist
It’s amazing after you quit porn what arouses you. Natural attraction returns as well as erection from seeing a woman in nice jeans.


It shocked me as well. I understood soon why men wore gourds to protect themselves. All those women in grass bikinis. Do you think that we could make that mainstream?

Fanny packs and gourded cocks, who is with me?

Originally Posted by PatientlyGrowin
Fanny packs and gourded cocks, who is with me?

*crickets*

I’m still relatively new to PE, but today my dick was heavy hanging in my pants. I felt huge today! I haven’t measured for any results yet as I’m only a few weeks in.. But if this feeling means anything, I think it is already starting to gain..

Last night and today were the first two times I used the BTC stretch. That stretch, combined with other manual PE and extender use, seems to be a great combination.

I will make sure to report my gains in October as that will be my 6 month mark.

.. Feeling bigger already.


Starting 4/5/16 - BPEL: 6.5" NBPEL: 5.5" MSEG: 5" NBPFL: 3.75"

Goal- NBPEL: 6.5" EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by LogNuts
I’m still relatively new to PE, but today my dick was heavy hanging in my pants. I felt huge today! I haven’t measured for any results yet as I’m only a few weeks in.. But if this feeling means anything, I think it is already starting to gain..

Last night and today were the first two times I used the BTC stretch. That stretch, combined with other manual PE and extender use, seems to be a great combination.

I will make sure to report my gains in October as that will be my 6 month mark.

.. Feeling bigger already.

Awesome man. That’s always a good feeling. Slow and steady wins the day.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Thought I would pitch in. I’ve read most of this thread in the last years and always been one of my favourite on TP. I was lucky being gifted a 7.6 x 5.4 unit. I always knew it was big but stil I never personally thought it was anything special though. I always got plenty of comments when I was that size. I remember one of my first girlfriends we were both virgin. We later broke up and remember talking to her again a few years later and she told me I never knew your dick was so big until I was able to compare it! Funny stuff. She still wanted me back btw but it had nothing to with my cock size.

Having a big dick can be great but if size is making you insecure and your life hell then you probably have bigger issues and just increasing your size is not going to be the end of it. I’ve been in relationships from one to the other most of my adult life but I recently got single again about 2 months ago. I’ve since then fucked 6 different women and five of those regularly. They all were in to me from the get go and nothing had to do with what was in my pants and them keep coming back to me also has nothing to with that. They are all coming back because their in to me and they are hoping it will lead to a relationship or they just enjoy my company. That’s the girl you want to shoot for anyway in the long run.

As has been said its just one of my variables and one that’s not close to the top of the list of most girls. At least the ones worth dating that is.
Anyway it is great to have a big dick and it does make you feel more powerful but for 95% that is just in your own mind.

That being said it is a great feeling and love it myself! Hence the reason I am still growing my unit. But its for my own desires! More about that soon and the experience with the girls I was with in the last weeks.

To be fair Uncas, just because a woman might not say that she wants you because of your dick doesn’t mean that your dick has nothing to do with why she wants you.

Originally Posted by eponymous
To be fair Uncas, just because a woman might not say that she wants you because of your dick doesn’t mean that your dick has nothing to do with why she wants you.

True, then again I never said it didn’t matter. I just not as important as we think it is. Most of them do return even if it’s just for the sex so there is that but still that is not the main reason or even close to it in my opinion.

What was funny quite a few of the girls I hooked up with in the last few weeks would blur something out and gasp, etc but they tried every time to stop them selves from saying anything about my size. I would say sorry you said something? And they would just like oh no nothing and brush it off. One of those girls who did that quite a few times I remember saying to her at one point, you feel so tight and she responded no your just so fucking huge. That does make you feel the power of big dick.


Last edited by Uncas : 04-29-2016 at .

Originally Posted by Uncas
What was funny quite a few of the girls I hooked up with in the last few weeks would blur something out and gasp, etc but they tried every time to stop them selves from saying anything about my size. I would say sorry you said something? And they would just like oh no nothing and brush it off. One of those girls who did that quite a few times I remember saying to her at one point, you feel so tight and she responded no your just so fucking huge. That does make you feel the power of big dick.

Proof that women will often consciously avoid dick size as a topic, even when it’s big. I wonder what the main reason for that is.. Is it that they don’t want guys to get a big head about it, or is it that they think it will reflect badly on themselves somehow? As in them being ‘shallow’ or something like that for even noticing the size?

@Norsey

Probably a combination of those reasons and more. Women are supposed to not care about dick size (according to the general public), so they probably feel ashamed to admit when they like a big dick for its bigness.

Maybe, in the case of casual encounters, it also helps to not become psychologically attached to a larger than average dick, since they will have to be able to enjoy average sized dicks in the future.

Originally Posted by Norsey
Proof that women will often consciously avoid dick size as a topic, even when it’s big. I wonder what the main reason for that is.. Is it that they don’t want guys to get a big head about it, or is it that they think it will reflect badly on themselves somehow? As in them being ‘shallow’ or something like that for even noticing the size?

Feminism. They will even cut u down for being big. And disrespect your c0xk so badly it won’t even get hard.

I am guessing women don’t want to compliment or say that much about dick size (especially younger) because it automatically infers that they are experienced. There is still a stigma about women having many partners.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

All the post above are right I guess. different girls will have different reasons and in some cases it will be a combination off and in some cases yes the girl just does not want to compliment because they think it will shift the balance to your favor.

My size right now is around 8.1 BPEL x 6.3 MSEG. So there was no way to deny it was huge either length or girth wise. I think their main reasons had more to do with them either being shy about it or that it would make them look slutty.

Of those 6 girls I have been seeing 5 of them regularly (one lives to far away). All of them pretty much have become friends with benefits, even though they want more from me they know my situation and let it be. The size can be a problem though as they all seem to like it quite wild here but that sometimes ends with them bleeding or at least being quite sore afterwards. Though one of them said they liked the soreness and she is the only one who lets me take her all the way doggystyle and tells me its a good kind of pain.

Other than the soreness, do they seem to enjoy the size/sex, though? Cause 6.3”MSEG is kinda crazy. Also, what age group are we talking about here?

Originally Posted by Norsey
Other than the soreness, do they seem to enjoy the size/sex, though? Cause 6.3”MSEG is kinda crazy. Also, what age group are we talking about here?

Yes They absolutely love it and they all have become repeat customers. The Girth can be an issue at times but mostly just at the start of the session and sometimes when changing positions. I don’t really think Girth is really the issue though they can all accommodate that over time and with using enough foreplay. And most actually really seem to love the feeling of getting stretched.

What most don’t seem to like is the length in certain positions. So that means You can’t go all in with all of them with position like Doggy or Cowgirl. Anal is of course out of the question with most girls at that girth though I never had any issues with Blowjobs but that is because my girth tapers down to a more reasonable size. They do tell me it hurts their jaw if they do it for too long but then again I never really was fond of long blowjobs… 5 minutes is more then enough for me.

4 Were early twenties the other 2 late twenties. Two of them had kids through natural birth and still were very tight. I guess it depends what age you get the kids at and how quickly you get back in shape but I didn’t notice any difference. Also ethnicity wise a few were African American, a few were Asian and 2 were mixed (Latin). Also did not notice any difference between ethnicity in that sense. In my experience over the last 15 years The loosest was actually Asian and the tightest was a African American Girl. Don’t get caught in any generalization.

All I have to say is I hope that it doesn’t take me 3 years to get to that point and still not consider it cemented haha. Good on you though!


"You may only go as far as the tractor will take you. Then you must walk" -myself

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:18 AM.