Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The power of a big dick

I don’t think being huge makes much of a difference with women, it’s more for the guy. For me all I want is to be told how big I am, it’s just a dominance thing for me.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

I love it when my lady says oh my god it’s huge.

Originally Posted by Dave.frenzy
I love it when my lady says oh my god it’s huge.

Biggest turn on for me right there, and when she can’t get all in her mouth.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

That’s sort of part of the issue - massive looks impressive but if she can’t fit it into her mouth or other parts then you lose out there!

Mate of mine is 6&1/2 ” girth around towards the base - the women generally come multiple times pretty easily (he also concentrates on technique) but BJ’s are a problem for him.

Originally Posted by Jeff111
That’s sort of part of the issue - massive looks impressive but if she can’t fit it into her mouth or other parts then you lose out there!

Mate of mine is 6&1/2 ” girth around towards the base - the women generally come multiple times pretty easily (he also concentrates on technique) but BJ’s are a problem for him.

How long is he? That would be interesting to know. Also what his technique is?

I am 6 1/2” girth measured around my base - but I’ve had limited sex with girls so I don’t know how effective it is generally. I’m told by one of those girls that girth is where it is at though, and she said that my girth is good for me too.

I’ve also had 2 girls so I am too big for them though, but as they were prostitutes (who may be reluctant to have sex, making them rubbish at their job) maybe they were making excuses?

(I originally thought I was 7” girth, but on re-measurements found I am 6 1/2”)


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

Sorry for a double post, but the power of a big dick also is relevant as there are ‘Size Queens’ out there who refuse to have sex with a guy if their dick isn’t a certain large size. Or at least if they are too ‘small’.

A size queen friend said that she just HAS to have a big dick. The feel of it going in makes her horny, and that she has a minimum dick size requirement, anything under a certain size she won’t have.

In fact she was dating a guy who was really turning her on a lot. The day they jumped into bed he was dancing and flirting with her, she was so excited for sex, but when they stripped and she found out the small size of his penis, she mad excuses for not wanting to have sex suddenly, and basically kicked him out.

If we are debating the power of a big dick here, well I would certainly say that there is definitely power to be had in that you won’t get turned down sex for being too small. Saving you not just from rejection, but from the insecurities, humiliation and overall internal pain from this that can haunt you all your life.

You may get turned down for sex for being too big on the other hand, but at least your esteem isn’t hurt so much. Also you can adapt to this and limit how you penetrate a woman so you are a fit that she can handle.


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

A size queen probably isn’t worth having sex with - maybe they are so loose they can’t feel anything? Who knows?

Anyway, even girls that enjoy a larger than average dick should be able to get off on a smaller one - as most feeling is at the entrance to the vagina especially when there is grinding etc against the clit and area in general (don’t watch porn for good technique!). Not saying that some wouldn’t prefer a larger dick but to turn a bloke down at that stage sounds like a suspicious story or an absolute f*^%kin bitch.

Mate is only 5 or 5&1/2” long. Lots of grinding and gentle rhythmic in/out. Side to side etc.

As you are 6&1/2” around I’m not surprised that some girls turn you down - especially in that scenario.

Other mate is 6&1/2 long by 6” around (although permanently semi erect so seems bigger) and his wife complains he is too big. He can’t go all the way in and certain positions are just too painful for her.

So some girls need to be really warmed up with a few orgasms before they can be stretched out to fit 6&1/2 or so and some just won’t do it as it hurts to stretch that far. So bigger isn’t always better.

If you have a long term partner and know how much she can take then go as big as you like - as some guys on here seem to pace their girth gains on their partners feedback.

But yes 6&1/2” girth is pretty huge.

Originally Posted by G263
I think you’re overthinking this.. It’s far to clinical for it to apply to real life. Secondly, you’re assuming all women are intelligent enough to readily identify this and carry out an order of operations to work to their benefit.

The analysis applies to Alphas.

The betas wallow in reacting to things as opposed to having strategies and tactics.

You are correct.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
The intelligent man displays with confidence who he is and allows the woman choices.

How about men make the choices, for a change? Putting yourself in the position of being an option doesn’t make anyone happy. And women with options end up being unhappy, leaving their partner for it and realize all other options are similar because they’ve all been trying to get the same thing; her.

I know women are in charge of all interaction within the animal family but that leadership only carries her as far as the man doing the lifting.

Girth is important, gotta reach that 6” girth. 5” girth Looks like nothing on me.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by DomXZ
How about men make the choices, for a change? Putting yourself in the position of being an option doesn’t make anyone happy. And women with options end up being unhappy, leaving their partner for it and realize all other options are similar because they’ve all been trying to get the same thing; her.

I know women are in charge of all interaction within the animal family but that leadership only carries her as far as the man doing the lifting.

Careerist females go home to disappointment from dominated males, or loneliness.

The modern female resents that which she admires; the full male behaviour.

Neurosis can be described as more than one response to a stimulus.

Sorry, I will stop hijacking the thread.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
How long is he? That would be interesting to know. Also what his technique is?

I am 6 1/2” girth measured around my base - but I’ve had limited sex with girls so I don’t know how effective it is generally. I’m told by one of those girls that girth is where it is at though, and she said that my girth is good for me too.

I’ve also had 2 girls so I am too big for them though, but as they were prostitutes (who may be reluctant to have sex, making them rubbish at their job) maybe they were making excuses?

(I originally thought I was 7” girth, but on re-measurements found I am 6 1/2”)

There’s my problem right there, literally every guy is at least 5.5” girth -.- like yah I’m long but it seems every guy is just so damn thick naturally.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami
There’s my problem right there, literally every guy is at least 5.5” girth -.- like yah I’m long but it seems every guy is just so damn thick naturally.


Thats just the proportions. But you are actually rather thick. I was at 5.3 very thick for some and statisticly it seems true too.

The interesting thing is when you get longer is that only your girth up to a point “counts” most of the time. This in turn can make your usable girth smaller then shorter guys with the same girth midgirth and base.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Thats just the proportions. But you are actually rather thick. I was at 5.3 very thick for some and statisticly it seems true too.

The interesting thing is when you get longer is that only your girth up to a point “counts” most of the time. This in turn can make your usable girth smaller then shorter guys with the same girth midgirth and base.

Yah I like the length but still want another inch or so. Upward curve makes it hard to look huge.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami

There’s my problem right there, literally every guy is at least 5.5” girth -.- like yah I’m long but it seems every guy is just so damn thick naturally.

:/D :head: :head: :head:

How often do I have to read this bullshit on here? Ask any gay guy who’s seen a lot of cocks how many are ‘at least 5.5” girth’ and tell him that ’ literally every guy is’ and watch him laugh in your face. Stop thinking porn is real. Stop thinking that girls tell the truth about their ‘ex with the 11” cock’.

People need to stop believing what they want to believe and look at the real world. I saw a refugee interviewed recently who came to England. His only knowledge of England was what he’d seen on the screen. He believed that the bars were full of beautiful people; he was most disappointed that the bars are in fact full of fat girls with bad makeup, with just a few beautiful girls around. Watch porn, listen to girlfriends and apply that to cocks. People want a fantasy world as far from the drudge of their reality as they can get, and because it doesn’t exist in the real world, they create it in their heads. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:16 PM.