Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The power of a big dick

Originally Posted by Relaxo
Have been working my way through this thread- so much of it to go, but how interesting, and sometimes exciting.

Women and large cocks- hhmmm. In my experience women are powerless to resist (I remember when after divorce I went through a LOT of internet dating etc, and at the time I was about 8” x 5.75” I think the key to my success (assuming it got to the point where it got to bedtime) was that I adore giving as much as I enjoy taking. I could tell about quite a few liaisons, and at some point most would remark in some way or another, but one thing is for sure, they loved being fucked as much as I enjoyed it.
I’m not sure how guys approach internet chatting (I NEVER went on cam) however the key is to hold back, let them go at their own pace, and if late at night things got fruity, then inevitably after a while if you mentioned the words “big” or “huge” then invariably the question would come back- “how big?” and they really would want to know. Mental imagery is very important for women and if they have got to the point where they believe you then to be honest, you are on a home run.
I think at some point most women really do want to be fucked by a huge cock, and possibly it is the domination thing, I suppose maybe if they are single, and just want male companionship and a good seeing to, then why not with a big cock as opposed to an average one- if it’s on offer.
But I will never forget the time we were getting dressed after a Portuguese girl had come round purely for second helpings, and just came out with “Now that is some cock!” I think whatever any other women did, or did not say after that really did not matter anymore. At that point I knew that no mater how big a woman’s vagina was or wasn’t, I didn’t have any issues at all, and since then (got to be seven or eight years ago now) my ego has receded and my confidence has become virtually inpenetrable.

Keep it coming, really enjoy this thread :)

Yea bro it’s certainly a different experience for them. An unknown. That’s probably where most of the appeal lies. “Just to try it out once in their life.” The important thing is to use it to your advantage :) .

Off topic: gusy, when quoting long posts, just quote the first lines to make clear what you are replying to, it makes things easier to read.

Originally Posted by M8ter
Oh, women definitely paid more attention on dating websites after I we got to talking and my size came up. I had a girl from Texas practically stalk me on Match. Com after I sent her a photo.

What I enjoyed the most was back in the early 2000s when I worked with several 20 something girls. We also often went clubbing together and it was a competition/game they had to see who could get me hard.Haha. Good times.!

The more I read your post the more I think you are here having a laugh. They are getting pretty ridiculous and far fetched. Even the biggest club whore wouldn’t do the stuff you are talking about and I bounced at some pretty thotty clubs.

Originally Posted by dzuchy
The more I read your post the more I think you are here having a laugh. They are getting pretty ridiculous and far fetched. Even the biggest club whore wouldn’t do the stuff you are talking about and I bounced at some pretty thotty clubs.

How much different is a big club whore vs a “hot girl” out in the world?

Originally Posted by djrobins
How much different is a big club whore vs a “hot girl” out in the world?

I don’t understand your question but if you say to me that women are all over a man’s “huge cock” in public I will say you are a liar or you hired women to grab your cock. It’s not real world stuff. It’s fantasy. Even complete loony toon women don’t behave like that.

Originally Posted by dzuchy
I don’t understand your question but if you say to me that women are all over a man’s “huge cock” in public I will say you are a liar or you hired women to grab your cock. It’s not real world stuff. It’s fantasy. Even complete loony toon women don’t behave like that.

you mean, in your experience?

Originally Posted by flashypants
You mean, in your experience?

It doesn’t happen outside of anonymous forums. As I said, most of what is posted by certain people is pure fantasy and it’s bizarre why they want to carry it on. It’s a sickness.

Originally Posted by dzuchy
It doesn’t happen outside of anonymous forums. As I said, most of what is posted by certain people is pure fantasy and it’s bizarre why they want to carry it on. It’s a sickness.

It does happen, It just hasn’t happened to you.

Like I said, you have no frame of reference for it, therefore it doesn’t exist?

Women like big dicks, and yes, women will grab a guys junk in public and even fuck them down an alleyway or in a club toilet. It’s obviously not within your reality and that’s okay. Theres no need to try and open up hostile dialogue, using terms like ‘sickness’, just because you’ve never had the benefit of that experience in order for it to be relatable.

F

Originally Posted by dzuchy
I don’t understand your question but if you say to me that women are all over a man’s “huge cock” in public I will say you are a liar or you hired women to grab your cock. It’s not real world stuff. It’s fantasy. Even complete loony toon women don’t behave like that.

Depends upon the guy and his game. It exists not common but women love to fantasize and some real world man is the object of her fantasy.

I was wondering big club whores priority and whats important to them vs a hot girl vs a regular girl.

Originally Posted by flashypants
It does happen, It just hasn’t happened to you.

Like I said, you have no frame of reference for it, therefore it doesn’t exist?

Women like big dicks, and yes, women will grab a guys junk in public and even fuck them down an alleyway or in a club toilet. It’s obviously not within your reality and that’s okay. Theres no need to try and open up hostile dialogue, using terms like ‘sickness’, just because you’ve never had the benefit of that experience in order for it to be relatable.

F

Sure there Mr. Fantastic.

Women are TERRIFIED of being labeled a whore. Even whores don’t want to be publicly shamed in that manner. Do they fuck in washrooms? Yep, I catch them and hear the female’s cry about how they “were just kissing”. Who cares? I will never see her again yet as I throw them out from the second I catch them to the second I Throw them out they try to convince me they aren’t whores and were just “making out”. Happens , but not a lot. I have caught probably 10 women fucking in the washrooms in all my years working clubs. I catch more doing cocaine than fucking.

As I said- these stories are fantasy and I notice you go one up each time you shoot off. I don’t understand why though.

Women tend to show a guy what he want to see if they like him, if you are into conservative girls they will conserve their inner slutiness for someone else.


Start stats NBP: 6.7 inches length, 5.12 inches girth.

Goal: 7.0x5.6 // 18x14,3cm nbp

Current: 6.8x5.314

Sluts? Whores? Ever been to a real club? Ever seen couples having sex on the dance floor?

Of course young, sexually active women would never consider doing anything inappropriate in clubs or to guys in general. Get laid, then come see us when you’re all grown up.

Originally Posted by M8ter
Sluts? Whores? Ever been to a real club? Ever seen couples having sex on the dance floor?

Of course young, sexually active women would never consider doing anything inappropriate in clubs or to guys in general. Get laid, then come see us when you’re all grown up.

Let me guess: It happened to you tonight? Of course we’ll get 100 posts bragging how hot 19 years olds they were all over you yada yada yada.. All fake just like the other boards you were kicked off of.

Can’t wait for your Ferrari posts.

Originally Posted by dzuchy
Let me guess: It happened to you tonight? Of course we’ll get 100 posts bragging how hot 19 years olds they were all over you yada yada yada.. All fake just like the other boards you were kicked off of.

Can’t wait for your Ferrari posts.

You don’t know me because you’re new, so I’ll cut you some slack. I’ve been happily married for over 8 years, have 4 kids, and I was referring to past experiences I’ve had over the almost 19 years of having my current size. Some women who aren’t sluts do love larger men, and it’s the novelty that will make them Do things they normally wouldn’t out of curiosity. Reality is often stranger than fiction.

Originally Posted by M8ter
You don’t know me because you’re new, so I’ll cut you some slack. I’ve been happily married for over 8 years, have 4 kids, and I was referring to past experiences I’ve had over the almost 19 years of having my current size. Some women who aren’t sluts do love larger men, and it’s the novelty that will make them Do things they normally wouldn’t out of curiosity. Reality is often stranger than fiction.

While the story’s seem fake of course no one has a right to judge really. It’s a good PE forum and I don’t see tons of liars on here. I don’t see a logical reason to BS this long so lay off the guy. When did you start PE? I’m 7.5-7.7 BPEL by 5”-5.1” girth was wondering what you did to get big. I wanna reach 8.5x6


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 AM.