Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The latest and greatest in PE automation

Automated jelquing might be closer than we think. I stayed thinking about it, and the technology is here; is just that nobody has spent time yet developing this, and maybe the revenues from it would not make it profitable. But if we think for example in “fucking machines”, we already have the motion, speed-o-meter; it would be a matter of modifying the base, arm angles, and then adding the actual “jelquer”; some device that opens and close coordinated with the motion simulating an anal muscle providing the squeeze for the mushroom. I don’t think we are too far. But again, producing this would be a cost too high for the customer.


Present: 8.75" BPEL, 9.25" BPSFL, 5.3" EG

Goal: 1' BPEL, 6.5" EG

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage

Look up Chemical PE. For real.

I am highly skeptical of Chemical PE considering all the scams like Longitude. Are we really at a point where Chemical PE isn’t a waste of money?

Originally Posted by Peter Mac
I am highly skeptical of Chemical PE considering all the scams like Longitude. Are we really at a point where Chemical PE isn’t a waste of money?

You really need to start reading about it. It’s totally different. Those pills that are sold are simply natural herbs and whatnot to increase sex drive. Chemicals (such as peptides) are a whole different story. It’s turning out that people are getting some massive gains. In a few months the evidence will be about 10x better, for this local community, as most people started injecting IGF1-LR3 around May.

@10inchadvantage

Do you have a link about that Chemical PE ?

Thanks.


Starting size: BPEL: 7.2"(18,5cm) EG: 5.3"(13,5cm) Andropenis during 7 months (August 2003-March 2004): BPEL: 8.3"(21cm) EG: 5.5"(14cm) Current size: BPEL: 8.5"(21,5cm) EG: 5.7"(14,5cm) Goal: :D BPEL: 9"(23cm) EG: 6.5"(16,5cm)

Originally Posted by djufo
Automated jelquing might be closer than we think. I stayed thinking about it, and the technology is here; is just that nobody has spent time yet developing this, and maybe the revenues from it would not make it profitable. But if we think for example in “fucking machines”, we already have the motion, speed-o-meter; it would be a matter of modifying the base, arm angles, and then adding the actual “jelquer”; some device that opens and close coordinated with the motion simulating an anal muscle providing the squeeze for the mushroom. I don’t think we are too far. But again, producing this would be a cost too high for the customer.

No need to modify anything :)
Get yourself one of the super huge cylinders, put the smallest opening jelly ring on it. set the vacuum so when you are at the top of your unit it releases a bit. On the out stroke it pulls with the vacuum, on the in stroke it actually releases the vacuum with your unit providing the volume for the air loss. I broke my cylinder but it was such a great work out I was sore for hours after wards. But workout sore not like I couldn’t use my dick. Alas, I broke the cylinder and haven’t gotten the auto out in months but it worked!


The ravings of a madman...

I have thought about this “automated PE device” before also. The technology is definitely available as previously mentioned.

It just takes an enterprising individual to develop & market such a product.

Why not just hang weights while sitting in your chair?

Set it and forget it for 20 minutes. Can’t get much easier.

~L


"HALT! This is a no-turtle zone."

5/14/09 - BPEL 7.0" BPFSL 8.25" EG 4.5"

1/1/10 - BPEL 7.5" BPFSL 9.0" EG 5.0" - GOAL

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage

You really need to start reading about it. It’s totally different. Those pills that are sold are simply natural herbs and whatnot to increase sex drive. Chemicals (such as peptides) are a whole different story. It’s turning out that people are getting some massive gains. In a few months the evidence will be about 10x better, for this local community, as most people started injecting IGF1-LR3 around May.

I am somewhat conservative when it comes to science so I want to see more evidence. I will keep a close eye on the progress of the reports.

I say train your girlfriend to do your PE work.
You can sit in your chair, watch TV, while she jelqs, squeezes,
pumps, clamps your unit.

No, really, stick with the manual work. Thus you have hands- on control of it. (Pun intended) Why do we want everything to be automatic=easy?

Ahund


January 2009: BPEL: 8.6" EG: 5.7"

Goal for 2009: BPEL: 8.75" EG: 6"

Ultimate goal: BPEL: 9" EG: 6.5"

Originally Posted by Peter Mac
I am somewhat conservative when it comes to science so I want to see more evidence. I will keep a close eye on the progress of the reports.


In my experience chemical PE simply makes it very, very easy to reach fatigue by loosening up the tunica. If you give PGE1 injections a try you can really feel stretching.

My routine is PGE1 injections 3-4 times a week and 30 minutes of hanging a day, which I decided was the best way to fit an effective PE routine into my busy schedule.

Years ago I asked about automation in PE and nothing really was available.

I recently found this video from a company called Real Touch.

http://www. realtouchvideos.com/dispatcher/maleEnhancement

Is Real Touch the first generation of automated PE devices?


Last edited by Tweaking : 03-30-2012 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 AM.