Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The importance of technique

12

By upward I mean, towards the head.

Are you saying you jelq downward FROM the head towards the base? That is called reverse jelqing. I’ve never tried that personally.


Starting size: (April 1 2007) 5.95" BPEL x 4.65" EG. | Progress Thread (plus pics)

Now: (August 20 2007) 6.6" BPEL x 4.81" EG. Half way towards my goal! | Current Stats

Short term goal: (3-4 months) 6.8" BPEL, 5.0" EG.. Long term goal (1+ yr): 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG.

Originally Posted by Nick33

Why the specific questions? :)

Just trying to get the technique down pat…


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Don’t reverse Jelk!


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
Don’t reverse Elk!

Why do you say that mravg. I haven’t done it, but I was considering it because I have a slight baseball bat. My fear has been that the reverse pressure could damage something that holds the blood in during an erection.

Originally Posted by Pringles Can

Why do you say that mravg. I haven’t done it, but I was considering it because I have a slight baseball bat. My fear has been that the reverse pressure could damage something that holds the blood in during an erection.

You are right.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by Nick33
By upward I mean, towards the head.

Are you saying you jelq downward FROM the head towards the base? That is called reverse jelqing. I’ve never tried that personally.

No I’m not talking about a reverse jelq, I also have never done that and probably never will. I jelq from the base of the penis to the head, but I point my penis toward my feet, downward, so I get gravity to help me. So I’m jelqing away from my body towards the floor.

Originally Posted by 7.5andclimbing

No I’m not talking about a reverse jelq, I also have never done that and probably never will. I jelq from the base of the penis to the head, but I point my penis toward my feet, downward, so I get gravity to help me. So I’m jelqing away from my body towards the floor.

I do it towards the floor sometimes as well, same reason. I’m not sure it’s the most common way though, I used to always jelq straight out.


Started: BPEL: 13 cm / EG: 10.5 cm // 27-06-07

Now: BPEL: 14.1 cm / EG: 10.7 cm // 18-10-07

Goal: BPEL: 17 cm / EG: 13 cm // Soon ;)

Originally Posted by 7.5andclimbing
No I’m not talking about a reverse jelq, I also have never done that and probably never will. I jelq from the base of the penis to the head, but I point my penis toward my feet, downward, so I get gravity to help me. So I’m jelqing away from my body towards the floor.


Oh ok. No I don’t do that. I’m sitting down so I just pull outwards. Horizontally I guess.

It’s probably more beneficial to stand up an jelq ‘downwards’ I imagine. You’d be stretching your ligs aswell as gravity being on your side.


Starting size: (April 1 2007) 5.95" BPEL x 4.65" EG. | Progress Thread (plus pics)

Now: (August 20 2007) 6.6" BPEL x 4.81" EG. Half way towards my goal! | Current Stats

Short term goal: (3-4 months) 6.8" BPEL, 5.0" EG.. Long term goal (1+ yr): 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG.

Originally Posted by 7.5andclimbing
Nice to hear your progress, but you say your jelqing upward? I’ve really been at this for about 3 weeks now but I have always jelqed downward so that gravity helps me force the blood down into the penis. It’s just always felt the best way to get myself engorged with blood. Am I just confused or is this what most people do here to?

Do it both ways.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10 PM.