Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Future of Thunder's Place

Shit Thunder, I think you need to remember this for future reference…. April Fools Day worked out to be pretty good! I’m glad to see all these donations coming in. Funny how a joke can end up having an unexpected, and beneficial effect.

Ha. Ha. Very funny april fools “joke” :) . Okay, I lied. It was not fun at all, but it was a good “joke”.

I’m a poor ass student and I’ve still gotten around to make a couple of small, but still, donations. C’mon guys, if I can do it so can you!

When (and if) I get a summer job in between the next two semesters I will donate more cash, because this place has to be kept as open as it is now without any interests in profit. The openness is what makes thunder’s place THE place and it must remain this way to inspire hope into the heart of every man who hopes to make his dick bigger without advertisements and pills and other silly things!


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Just donated another 10 bucks. That’s like 3 beers here, so I’ll just try not to drink as many beers as I usually do at the club :) . If the Swedish cheap-ass crown hadn’t been valued so low compared to the dollar right now I would have donated more.


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
You found a job that fast? The economy must be pretty good over there. :D

Thanks Krowax.

Yes! Am I an awesome job searcher or what? Unfortunately the economy is probably as bad here as everywhere else. I meant that I want to donate a more “serious” bunch of cash, like several tens of dollars and not just one “ten of dollars”, when I get a job :) . I think most people can afford to donate ~10 bucks if they just walk away from something else in their life, like I just did with my 3 beers.


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by jb560
We should petition congress for bailout money.

That is really funny.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by Krowax
I think most people can afford to donate ~10 bucks if they just walk away from something else in their life, like I just did with my 3 beers.

Agreed.

Rather than buy another penis pump or really expensive porn, I figured I’ll just donate.

I’m just envious of those who don’t have a job, all the freedom you have to do whatever you want all day long. Nice.

Yeah, like worrying.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by ellm
Agreed.

Rather than buy another penis pump or really expensive porn, I figured I’ll just donate.

I’m just envious of those who don’t have a job, all the freedom you have to do whatever you want all day long. Nice.

I enjoy the freedom aswell, but that’s just because I have very relaxed courses at the moment. The first two years when I studied the most I was studying around 50-60 hours/week and had literally no life at all :) . The grass is always greener…


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by Thatcat

I have yet to find a ounce of duck fat anywhere near my habitat.

I finally found some! Gains, here I come!

Attached Images
090410-Duck fat.jpg
(31.0 KB, 96 views)

regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
I finally found some! Gains, here I come!

<—— Jealous :cuss:


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Alright, I just subscribed for $5 a month and I’ll try to make periodic donations. It’s worth a lot more to me but I am just a student now. Part of why I believed in the legitimacy of this site was that it was “free” to view, not run. I should probably go donate to my NPR and PBS station as well.


" 'Cute'?! Like its got a smiley face on the end of it! I dont want a cute dick. I want a big scary dick! One that comes out growling, RAAAR!!!! A dick with teeth, RAR RAR RAR!!!! What happened? My dick bit me look at that!" - Rodney Carrington -

Subscribed for $5/month.

Originally Posted by register
I think this would be a great idea. I for one am one of the lame asses that never donates but would be more than willing to pony up a $1 a month. I think we could start a 329 club!

I’d do this aswell,maybe even 2 bucks per month.

So what do you say Thunders?


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 PM.