Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The 3" Club

Originally Posted by remek
Hey daboogies,

Good to hear about your length gains. Have you gained any girth?


Yep! I have gained in girth as well, but not as much as in length since I haven’t done girth exercises as much as I should have. I’m still doing Wet Jelqing and pumping once a week just to maintain my girth.


7 x 6 EG is perfect!

Routine : Manual-V-Inverted V-JAI-BTC stretches (alot of stretches :D ). Wet Jelq, Pumping (once a week to maintain my girth)

Good post supersizeit.. Smart man


FUTURE - - nbp 7.5" x 5.75 =Success

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
All those folks are from the old days of the forum. I always thought there were a large number of guys back then claiming some stupendous gains. The gains of the few guys around in the early days seemed much more impressive than the gains of the many guys around these days. Simple statistics would suggest that, as the forum grows in membership, the number of 3 inch gainers would increase roughly proportionally. Instead, the number has gone down—in fact, nearly to zero.

One explanation is that the alleged big gainers from the early days were bullshitters. Maybe they were even bullshitting themselves. One cannot know. Another explanation is that they were especially dedicated. They were the pioneers of PE; not like us me-too folks. They put in the effort where those who came later gave up too soon.

Personally, I would never want to gain 3”; it would make my dick unmanageably huge and I think my wife would kick me out of bed. The fact that a 3” or more gain would take a guy beyond what’s really usable and fun to have (assuming he starts at near average size) is another reason I tend not to believe many of these claims. A sane person would give up at 1-2 inch gain (IMO).

Interesting points, but statistical averages don’t always explain human accomplishment. Look back in the day when there were some absolutely amazing pitchers in baseball…when there were only 1/2 the teams in the majors. You would think that today there should be twice as many Drysdales, Koufaxes, Seavers, Ryans, etc. But there isn’t; in fact, I would argue there’s less today - with twice as many players.

This same argument could be made about the “isle of poets” - tiny England, even tinier in the 16th/17th century. So where’s our modern Shakespeares, Marlowes, Donnes, Jonsons, Spensers, Miltons, etc?

Anyway, I’m sort of on the fence about the “dedicated-early-pioneers” vs. “bullshitters.” I think its a little of both. I also remember reading some crazy shit, including some guy who was claiming that he built his girth to 9 inches.

Yawn.

Regarding those claiming the biggest gains, I am least skeptical about RB & YGuy. Not sure exactly why, but I always tended to believe their claims. And the way they worked so (maniacally) hard, got their gains, then kinda faded away…that’s probably how it really happens. Also, at least in the case with YGuy, he started very small - which could’ve fueled his obsession (far more so than a guy starting around “average”).

I came to quickly dismiss DLD’s claims. Regarding Bib, he sounded very erudite, concise, analytical…but I started to lose faith. One of things I couldn’t ignore was that while he was claiming a HUGE size (10.5” or more), he refused to post any pics. And this was a guy who made & sold cock hanging devices (wouldn’t a pick from the CEO with a donkey cock be a really great advertisement?). What’s more, I don’t buy the notion that posting a dick pic would’ve somehow did violence to his “sensibilities” since this cock hanger manufacturer even employed his own son in the business (I could never do that, yet I’ve posted a number of dick pics).

To answer the question…I’ve gained 2” EL, and I have no reason to believe that 3” gains are *impossible.* It has to do with an individual’s starting F:E (elasticity) and their level of dedication/obsession - and maintaining that drive over a very long time (which, as you’ve pointed out, isn’t “normal”).

Excellent post wadzilla. I have gained 2 inches with several intense spells of PE spread over a 25 year period. I keep the dream that 3” is possible and it is that dream that fuels my current spell of pumping and jelqing. Over the years every woman that I have encountered has said that I am huge (just short of 8 x 6 BPEL), and yet I don’t feel that I am that big. In my case porn is a major contributor to this. I watch a lot of porn and that sets the benchmark for my comparison. I won’t feel really big until I compare favorably with those guys. I don’t know if 3” is possible in my case, but in the short term a non-bone pressed 8 x 6 and consistently long flaccid hang would be very satisfying. And, yes it is probably more about what satisfies me as opposed to my partner.

Those who claim to have achieved extreme gains and are now making money with pe products naturally have a credibility problem.

Sure, pioneers are motivated, but the pioneers in mountain climbing and so many other disciplines were motivated, but current climbers are much more successful. Tons of other examples (body building, athletics you name it). The statistical argument is also a very strong one.

So some of the pioneers may be benefactors to the world of pe but based on unrealistic claims.

What the hell - I have gained some and I am going to gain some more. However - if I reached 8” nbp - that would less than 2” gain - I would not see any reason to continue. I love my girlfriend, I love to bang hard, and some problems begin to show up already at my current length. At 9+” we couldn’t have satisfactory sex anymore imo.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by Dicko6X5
I think we all know from experience that’s not the case. I’ve never heard of it anyway. :)

Very tru -sadly enough.

Originally Posted by Dicko6X5
But wouldn’t hyperplasia also increase the thickness of the penis which in turn would make it more resilient to stresses lengthwise, maybe that’s why it also gets harder to gain?

Not necessarily - hyperplasia of smooth muscle and the stuff inside the tunica I was thinking. It will fill up the tunica according to how you stretch it - length- or circumference-wise.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Those who claim to have achieved extreme gains and are now making money with pe products naturally have a credibility problem.

Sure, pioneers are motivated, but the pioneers in mountain climbing and so many other disciplines were motivated, but current climbers are much more successful. Tons of other examples (body building, athletics you name it). The statistical argument is also a very strong one.

So some of the pioneers may be benefactors to the world of pe but based on unrealistic claims.

What the hell - I have gained some and I am going to gain some more. However - if I reached 8” nbp - that would less than 2” gain - I would not see any reason to continue. I love my girlfriend, I love to bang hard, and some problems begin to show up already at my current length. At 9+” we couldn’t have satisfactory sex anymore imo.

Two points:

(1) In bodybuilding, the “pharmaceutical” aspects have advanced far more so than back in the day. Yet, notwithstanding, Sergio Oliva was considered, above all others, to be the one who came closest to maximum potential (in his front double-bi pose, the height of his upper arm equals that of his head). And his hey day was about 40 years ago. Look at Arnold, also. The same applies to athletics. How else could a guy who never had a 50-hr season end up hitting 50% MORE than 50 hr in a year? And never come close again. Or how else could a record (Maris’) that stood almost 40 years, end up being broken about 6 times by 3 different guys in a few years? And then…not again. Probably won’t be for another 40 years either.

But how does drug science apply to PE?

(2) The key point, as has been mentioned by several guys, is the psychological drive required. Two things happen as gains proceed: [1] Emotional tension is lessened, [2] Further gains become more difficult, even exponentially more difficult. Therefore, the likelihood that some guy will keep pushing & pushing - long after he’s achieved good size, and the gains are becoming much more stubborn - is really nil. That’s the reason that most guys don't achieve even 2” EL gains….let alone 3 inches.

Quite frankly, if some magic genie informed me that if I was willing to put in 1 hour+ per day, 6 days per week, for the next 18-24 months, I would hit 3” EL gains…guaranteed.

I’d decline. I have good size, it’s no longer any “issue” with me. And, to be sure, no such genie even exists. So, I recognize the chance that all that extra time might even be a waste of my time.

Originally Posted by wadzilla

Interesting points, but statistical averages don’t always explain human accomplishment. Look back in the day when there were some absolutely amazing pitchers in baseball…when there were only 1/2 the teams in the majors. You would think that today there should be twice as many Drysdales, Koufaxes, Seavers, Ryans, etc. But there isn’t; in fact, I would argue there’s less today - with twice as many players.

This same argument could be made about the “isle of poets” - tiny England, even tinier in the 16th/17th century. So where’s our modern Shakespeares, Marlowes, Donnes, Jonsons, Spensers, Miltons, etc?

Sometimes smaller groups bring out better performances. I know guys who worked harder in high school than in college because it was a smaller pond where their achievements were really noticed. Just thinking of oneself as great tends to bring out greatness. Maybe that explains some of the phenomena you’ve described.

In old England, there were probably only a few thousand people who even stood a chance of creating great works and being published. Maybe fewer. Being one of those people with any recognizable talent must have been extremely motivating. There weren’t millions of talented authors back then like there are today.

But I’m not sure the same kind of thing applies to PE. The people here are not motivated by a lust for public acclaim or artistic immortality. They just want a bigger dick.

This point would kind of fall apart if the PE pioneers viewed themselves as discoverers. In that case, their motivation wouldn’t have been to improve their bodies so much as to discover the truth about PE and reveal it to the world. I could see guys driving themselves to extremes just to drive home the point that this shit really works.

Of course, the flip side is that some guys may have exaggerated their gains so they could share in the glory of the great discovery.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.


Last edited by ModestoMan : 07-01-2007 at .

Originally Posted by wadzilla
I am least skeptical about RB & YGuy. Not sure exactly why, but I always tended to believe their claims. And the way they worked so (maniacally) hard, got their gains, then kinda faded away…that’s probably how it really happens. Also, at least in the case with YGuy, he started very small - which could’ve fueled his obsession (far more so than a guy starting around “average”).

Regarding Bib, he sounded very erudite, concise, analytical…but I started to lose faith. One of things I couldn’t ignore was that while he was claiming a HUGE size (10.5” or more), he refused to post any pics.

Well said Wad. I wonder if any of these guys will get back into it later on down the line.


PEing since Jan 1st, 2003

Originally Posted by wadzilla

Regarding those claiming the biggest gains, I am least skeptical about RB & YGuy. Not sure exactly why, but I always tended to believe their claims. And the way they worked so (maniacally) hard, got their gains, then kinda faded away…that’s probably how it really happens. Also, at least in the case with YGuy, he started very small - which could’ve fueled his obsession (far more so than a guy starting around “average”).

RB’s gains are a little hard to substantiate. The PE database gives his first entry on 1/4/03 at 5.000” BPEL and 4.000” EG. Notably, that entry was made 1 month after his join date. But his very first post reveals that he was already a PE veteran by that time.

On 4/2/03, just 3 months after his first database entry, he reported his size as 8 3/8” BPEL by 5.5” EG. Clearly, he did not grow 3.4” in 3 months!

My suspicion is that RB’s starting size in the database was an approximation of a remembered size in the past, which may not even have reflected an actual measurement.

So RB’s starting size, and therefore his overall gains, are more than a little suspect, at least based on what I’ve read.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

YGuy is another one who got most of his gains before coming the Thundersplace. His first post was 11/1/01, and on 11/6/01 he reported that he already had gained 2.5” BPEL.

Bib also reported getting most (if not all) of his gains before joining Thunders.

The obvious conclusion is that Thundersplace membership prevents big gains ;) .

We’re pretty aggressive at calling bullshit on this forum. We also provide a lot of help to instruct guys to measure correctly. So I have to say that it does seem strange that nobody (I can recall) has ever gained 3” as a member of Thundersplace. This is a profound statement. With all the information we have here and all the help we supply, nobody here has done as well as these guys claiming big gains before joining.

The smell of BS is getting stronger.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

i am a firm believer


Be mindful even when your mind is full

Originally Posted by irishjim
Excellent post wadzilla. I have gained 2 inches with several intense spells of PE spread over a 25 year period. I keep the dream that 3” is possible and it is that dream that fuels my current spell of pumping and jelqing. Over the years every woman that I have encountered has said that I am huge (just short of 8 x 6 BPEL), and yet I don’t feel that I am that big. In my case porn is a major contributor to this. I watch a lot of porn and that sets the benchmark for my comparison. I won’t feel really big until I compare favorably with those guys. I don’t know if 3” is possible in my case, but in the short term a non-bone pressed 8 x 6 and consistently long flaccid hang would be very satisfying. And, yes it is probably more about what satisfies me as opposed to my partner.

You have as porn size dick.
I wish people woulfd realise they even make the big guys seem bigger with their close up shots and tricks they use.
Now don’t make me come down off my throne an give you a lecture on the woes of living in denial.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Mindframemind
I am a firm believer.

Forum guidelines, please.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

I was born with a BPEL of 0.5”. I’m now 6.5” so I’m in the 6 inch club. It took over 18 years but I made it.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56 AM.