Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Talking with a girl about the average size

Holy almost 3 years old thread Batman.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

I think we can all agree that blacks have the longest sentences.

Hahahaha.


March 2006: 6.875" x 4.500" x 5.00" (BPEL x MLG x BG)

April 2007-.: 7.81" x 4.81" x 5.1" - 'And it just keeps getting bigger!'

I will have..: 8.500" x 5.750" x 6.00" My Pics My Progress

Sorry, I guess I’m too used to AOL Instant Messenger. I don’t get the Guinness joke though. In the future I will be sure to end sentences, and save the internet acronyms for other sites. Sorry again Thunder

Originally Posted by Redwood1981
Shiver,
I agree that black men are showers, but I still beleive race has little to do with erect size on the average. I seen many surveys that prove erect lengths are pretty much the same across nationalities. All around the 6” mark. If asians are smaller it wouldn’t be because of their race but because they are generally smaller people and so would have generally proportional penis’, whereas black people can very alot in height, I see many black guys who are quite a bit shorter than me, but I’m sure those 6’5”+ black guys are packin some insane sausage. I think just as hands go, in general they are proportional to your body, sure there are shorter guys who are hung, but in general body parts are proportional.

Beenthere,
It’ll be interesting to find out.

I have to disagree.the penis is not a part of the body that is in proportion to body height and size!

Originally Posted by wadzilla
I believe that black men tend to overpopulate the large end of the scale, and white men tend to overpopulate the low end of the scale - in other words, if you have a crowd of men and it’s revealed that one of them is a legitimate 10’er, I’d bet that he’s black; and if you heard that one was 4.75”, I’d suspect that he’s white (or Asian).

Across the board, however, I think the most populous mid-range is rather similar in size (some white guys bigger than some black guys, some Asian guys bigger than some white or black guys, etc. - And most studies tend to bear this out). I would also agree that blacks tend to be showers, not growers.

However, in proportion to body size, I strongly disagree. I’m like a freakin’ bear (6-4, 280 lbs, huge wrists, hands, feet, very thick & dense bones, etc.) - and my meat was depressingly “common.” That was my Achilles Heel. It’s like that guy said in that link that Thunder posted (about the terribly botched phalloplasty): “I’m average sized, but as a big guy, average looks small on me.”

Hands and feet, and other skeletal structures, may be somewhat proportional to body size, but the soft tissues are not. You can’t determine the size of a man’s dick, nose, ears or lips based on his height (btw, my nose & ears are kinda small, my lips roughly average). Those “appendages” are really not dependent on skeletal structure at all. I’ve known short little guys with big noses, big ears, etc. The dick has nothing to do with height or shoe size. BELIEVE ME :( As a big former bodybuilder with a size 14 shoe, I lived under that fucking shadow all through my youth. Chicks would look at my hands & feet, and their minds would go right into the gutter. They giggle, wink, even talk out loud amongst themselves in front of me.and I’d think, “Oh, shit,” and want to slither away under some rock. I could’ve well put up with the big feet jokes when I was young if I could’ve whipped out my cock and said, “Big feet, big meat.”

I agree.with your statement bout skeletal structures being in proportion to each other and soft tissues not!

Originally Posted by Chance1826
I agree.with your statement bout skeletal structures being in proportion to each other and soft tissues not!

Based on what? There is no definitive statistical data for penis length/girth. There sure as hell isn’t any definitive statistical data disproving a link between body type/size and penis size.

Sure you’ve seen big guys with small penises, but have you taken the time to measure the erections of say 1000 men and plot penis size relative to height/broadness of shoulders/wrist size/arm length/leg length/foot size/etc?

It’s great that people ‘think’ these things are true and it’s great that people aren’t necessarily buying into stereotypes. But in all reality, we know jack all and we’re just speculating.

So.. here’s my speculation:

Take 1000 men that are 5ft tall and 1000 men that are 6ft tall. I speculate that the 1000 men at 6ft tall will have a larger average girth and length than the averages of the men at 5ft tall.


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."

Originally Posted by Girth and Greed

Take 1000 men that are 5ft tall and 1000 men that are 6ft tall. I speculate that the 1000 men at 6ft tall will have a larger average girth and length than the averages of the men at 5ft tall.

So true. Because I remember some years ago me and my friends were comparing dick size (talking, no observing) and at 6 feet tall I was about and inch to and inch and a half inches longer than most of them (they were 5’ 8” and shorter).

Originally Posted by Girth and Greed
Based on what? There is no definitive statistical data for penis length/girth. There sure as hell isn’t any definitive statistical data disproving a link between body type/size and penis size.

Sure you’ve seen big guys with small penises, but have you taken the time to measure the erections of say 1000 men and plot penis size relative to height/broadness of shoulders/wrist size/arm length/leg length/foot size/etc?

It’s great that people ‘think’ these things are true and it’s great that people aren’t necessarily buying into stereotypes. But in all reality, we know jack all and we’re just speculating.

So.. Here’s my speculation:

Take 1000 men that are 5ft tall and 1000 men that are 6ft tall. I speculate that the 1000 men at 6ft tall will have a larger average girth and length than the averages of the men at 5ft tall.

Sorry to disappoint, but my dear friend and biomedical engineering prof at University of California San Diego and now at UVa pressed this theory for a recent paper by comparing over 3500 college guys who volunteered for his scientific survey. His results were that body height does not have any correlation to the penis size. A colleague of his in England came to a very similar conclusion as well.

Originally Posted by Chance1826
Sorry to disappoint, but my dear friend and biomedical engineering prof at University of California San Diego and now at UVa pressed this theory for a recent paper by comparing over 3500 college guys who volunteered for his scientific survey. His results were that body height does not have any correlation to the penis size. A colleague of his in England came to a very similar conclusion as well.

Do you have access to the results of this study? Was the study voluntary and self-reported or voluntary and measured by the surveyor? I’m sure a lot of members here would like to see it being that we are overinterested in this sort of thing.

Also, do you think that men with smaller than average penises are apt to volunteer for these studies? I presume that if a penis size survey is voluntary that the results will have a biased positive shift in measurement and a ‘cropping off’ of low ranking data points. The ‘cropping’ being a consequence of much smaller than average men being unwilling to participate. After all, the vast majority of men are informed of average length reports ranging from 5-7 inches.

Assuming this to be the case, if shorter men actually do have a shorter average penis length than taller men, the shift would not be similar between tall participants and short participants. That is, even if there is a difference, due to the cropping affect of overly small men being self-omitted and net positive shift from average to larger men being likely more eager, it would be less detectable or even undetectable due to survey method.

That’s not to say that I’m right… I really have no clue what I’m talking about. It just makes sense to me that bigger men would, on average, have bigger penises than smaller men. (Assume a 1ft height difference and a proportional change in structure.)

Do you think that any studies in which participants volunteer are definitive? I don’t. That’s not to say that they’re useless. But how can the results be pure without a random sample?


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."


Last edited by Girth and Greed : 04-17-2007 at .

Originally Posted by Chance1826
Sorry to disappoint, but my dear friend and biomedical engineering prof at University of California San Diego and now at UVa pressed this theory for a recent paper by comparing over 3500 college guys who volunteered for his scientific survey. His results were that body height does not have any correlation to the penis size. A colleague of his in England came to a very similar conclusion as well.

I would very much like to see those charts. A link, something. The poll here of over 1000 guys indicates a moderate correlation. Sizesurvey has a chart of over 3100 guys and it indicates a stronger than moderate correlation. Sizesurvey may not can be considered reliable, but the poll here can. I really do want to see those charts you spoke of.


Last edited by beenthere : 04-17-2007 at .

Reading this thread I have to ask, how many black penises have you guys seen in real life and why have you seen them? And if you say porn I’m going to have to disregard anything you have to say on the subject, no offense. I’m not a shower at all, at least in my mind. What constitutes a shower anyway? If your dick is always at erect length, or half, or just doesn’t go inside you like a dog?

Originally Posted by Chance1826
Sorry to disappoint, but my dear friend and biomedical engineering prof at University of California San Diego and now at UVa pressed this theory for a recent paper by comparing over 3500 college guys who volunteered for his scientific survey. His results were that body height does not have any correlation to the penis size. A colleague of his in England came to a very similar conclusion as well.

I’ve hunted the internet and can’t find the charts, not even a mention. Anyone able to locate them?

Check the dick-size thread. The Italian study (a random sample of ~3000 Italian military men) recorded height, I think, and found a positive correlation (not sure of the strength) with penis size.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33 AM.