Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Surgical Penis Enlargement Mini Forum ~ Penis surgery

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
When talking to BTC, before we had our falling out, he made a lot of comments about how there are always new members to come along. Basically, the ones reading and posting 2-3 months in the future won’t be the same ones currently. So, he wasn’t too worried about alienating his members as he could always ban them, delete the bad stuff, create some phoney testimonials, and start the process over again. Obviously, anyone who has been here since BTC’s days who has followed everything has to know he’s a crook. But for the majority of members there, people who just stumbled across his site when doing a Google search for “penis enlargement”, they just don’t know any better.

8-Ball is right I have seen forum owners just rewrite history to suite them and they get away with it because all the new members don’t know and if any of the old ones bitch they get banned or they just move on and find a new home.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Holy Shit! BTC basically “comes clean” in this post at his forum that almost none of his patients over the years were satisfied. While it’s good that he’s finally being honest about that, it does prove that he was lying all along when people accused him of knowingly peddling this surgery to people when he knew the results were shitty and he denied it. Now if only he would come clean about stealing all that money from everyone and ripping people off.

Originally Posted by BTC on MNS Forum
I hope everything works out for you. Pay close attention to the broken stitches. This is not normal, they should last about 2 weeks before they give. In my experience phalloplasty is statistically very dangerous. I use to be a strong advocate of the procedures, but as time went by I realized there is no safe procedure. After 5 years and 100’s of patients I’ve been involved with, I can count on one hand men that we’re truly satisfied. So in the future, don’t bang yourself up with your choice. Scaffolds, grafts, silicone doesn’t really matter. Even the surgeons could do a perfect job (and I’m sure they try), but penis enlargement surgery is the exponent to be weary about. In the next few months I will share some startling statistics. I would encourage all to find another way, or wait until an acceptable level of safety is achieved. Bottom line, this is about money. Why else would they continue? I know if 1 person experienced what ginola, motionintheocean, jsapphire, or even londonlad experienced at my hand, I would not continue the butcher pattern.

It seems it doesn’t really matter what men that have been through this say here, others will continue to roll the dice. Practically 80% (or more) of men are saying “Damn, I wish I never did it, or I’m really messed up from penis enlargement surgery.” The warnings are all over these walls, paid for with pus and blood.


http://www.mynewsize.com/forum/view…ighlight=#23736


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
Holy Shit! BTC basically “comes clean” in this post at his forum that almost none of his patients over the years were satisfied. While it’s good that he’s finally being honest about that, it does prove that he was lying all along when people accused him of knowingly peddling this surgery to people when he knew the results were shitty and he denied it. Now if only he would come clean about stealing all that money from everyone and ripping people off.

http://www.mynewsize.com/forum/view…ighlight=#23736

Actually he’s not being “honest” as he seems to have completely exonerated himself from any culpability in the matter.

He basically accuses the doctors of just “doing it for the money” all the while ignoring the fact he made THOUSANDS of dollars per patient too. Matter of fact he some times made MORE than the surgeons did.

I suspect the little hobbit is up to something like some new technique or something that he’s in on. Some new “miracle product” or P.E tool. We shall see.

Originally Posted by thethickone
Actually he’s not being “honest” as he seems to have completely exonerated himself from any culpability in the matter.

He basically accuses the doctors of just “doing it for the money” all the while ignoring the fact he made THOUSANDS of dollars per patient too. Matter of fact he some times made MORE than the surgeons did.

I suspect the little hobbit is up to something like some new technique or something that he’s in on. Some new “miracle product” or P.E tool. We shall see.


Yeah, you’re right. After going back and rereading his post he almost made it sound like he was an innocent bystander in the whole scam he had going on. At least we have him on the record because this does contradict vitually everything he’s ever said about the surgery in his 5 year history. I made sure to copy his post here in my reply (as opposed to just merely linking it) just incase he starts shilling for a new doctor down the line and the original post “disappears” as posts at MNS have a history of doing when they don’t align with whatever Chad’s agenda is at that moment in time. And yes, he made tons of money shilling for PE doctors. He bragged several times about how he bought a brand new Cadillac and moved into a bigger house, while he still has disgruntled customers from 2006 and 2007 waiting for their refunds.


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Hey FYI, BTC sold MyNewSize a couple months ago after Elist flaked on him. The new guy hasnt done much with it yet but says he’s going to change it to pro-natural methods. BTC agreed to stay on as a moderator while they are changing the site up - but he is pretty much out of the game.

And Yahoo Surgery forum.wow, what is that.4 dudes - counting you? Taking it upon yourselves to try and destroy a mans reputation. You bastards harassed, bullied, and slandered that guy until he just didn’t care any more. And you only knew so much about him because at one time he considered some of you friends. Instead you decided he didnt deserve what he had. He was a guy with a family who counted on his income.
So I guess you won. Bravo. Go have a victory Jelq about it.

~Cecil - who is Not BTC - and as much fun as you have posting that we are one and same - you know him personally and already know I am not him.

Originally Posted by cecil
Hey FYI, BTC sold MyNewSize a couple months ago after Elist flaked on him. The new guy hasnt done much with it yet but says he’s going to change it to pro-natural methods. BTC agreed to stay on as a moderator while they are changing the site up - but he is pretty much out of the game.

And Yahoo Surgery forum.wow, what is that.4 dudes - counting you? Taking it upon yourselves to try and destroy a mans reputation. You bastards harassed, bullied, and slandered that guy until he just didn’t care any more. And you only knew so much about him because at one time he considered some of you friends. Instead you decided he didnt deserve what he had. He was a guy with a family who counted on his income.
So I guess you won. Bravo. Go have a victory Jelq about it.

~Cecil - who is Not BTC - and as much fun as you have posting that we are one and same - you know him personally and already know I am not him.

He destroyed his own reputation and he destroyed a lot of peoples life’s by encouraging them to go under the knife even though he admits to knowing that almost all operation end in failure. I can understand about having bills and a family because I have plenty bills and a family that depends on me for everything, but still I would never resort to what he did to make money. I still feel bad for the guy he got fucked worse than anybody going under the knife.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by cecil
Hey FYI, BTC sold MyNewSize a couple months ago after Elist flaked on him. The new guy hasnt done much with it yet but says he’s going to change it to pro-natural methods. BTC agreed to stay on as a moderator while they are changing the site up - but he is pretty much out of the game.

And Yahoo Surgery forum.wow, what is that.4 dudes - counting you? Taking it upon yourselves to try and destroy a mans reputation. You bastards harassed, bullied, and slandered that guy until he just didn’t care any more. And you only knew so much about him because at one time he considered some of you friends. Instead you decided he didnt deserve what he had. He was a guy with a family who counted on his income.
So I guess you won. Bravo. Go have a victory Jelq about it.

~Cecil - who is Not BTC - and as much fun as you have posting that we are one and same - you know him personally and already know I am not him.

Why are you so blind to what BTC has done? His behaviour has been utterly disgraceful. You now seem to be aware that he was working with Dr Elist, depsite the fact he constantly denied it. Surely you can see the guy is untrustworthy and dishonest. He banned me form MNS becuse I figured out he was working with EList and made this known on the forum. He also removed posts of posters who had had bad surgical results with Dr Elist. This is deliberately misleading and demonstrates his interest was only in making money and not in helping people, as you claim. I couldn’t care less if he has a family to support. There are hundreds of millions of men around the world that support their families and they do it without being dishonest.

I’m unsure if it will happen, but I think that by the end of the week I may come into some evidence that will help people if they wish to take legal action against BTC and/or Dr Elist.

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
He destroyed his own reputation and he destroyed a lot of peoples life’s by encouraging them to go under the knife even though he admits to knowing that almost all operation end in failure. I can understand about having bills and a family because I have plenty bills and a family that depends on me for everything, but still I would never resort to what he did to make money. I still feel bad for the guy he got fucked worse than anybody going under the knife.

Dino, Well said. Cecil’s defense of the Hobbit is a load of BS. Almost too funny to read that pile of steaming cow dung that Cecil considers some sort of a defense for Chad’s thievery.

In the end the hobbit destroyed his own reputation with his dishonesty. He makes it sound like Chad was a pillar of the community right up their with MLK jr. and Ghandi and was just helping the world achieve a Giant Penis Utopia, but some evil people couldn’t take the good deeds and Nirvana he had created so they “destroyed” and “slandered” this gentle, kind, loving, compassionate man who was only trying to “save the world” and feed his children.

Cecil, Just an FYI the surgery forum has THOUSANDS of members and the reason Elist flaked out was because of the pressure brought to bear from that groups moderators and owners.

I sell crack to schoolchildren to support my family.

Quote
I sell crack to schoolchildren to support my family.

Hey, those bills don’t pay themselves.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
I sell crack to schoolchildren to support my family.

Long as you don’t butcher their private parts and lie about it, it’s all good with Cecil!

Hey everyone, can we please stop referring to “Cecil/Chaddwick” and “Chad/BTC/Crash” as if they are 2 distinct people? I can say with 100% certainty that Cecil is one of the aliases here that BTC has been using since he was banned. His whole “I’m Chad’s long lost childhood friend named Chaddwick” story was just another big fat lie.

Originally Posted by cecil
Hey FYI, BTC sold MyNewSize a couple months ago after Elist flaked on him. The new guy hasnt done much with it yet but says he’s going to change it to pro-natural methods. BTC agreed to stay on as a moderator while they are changing the site up - but he is pretty much out of the game.

And Yahoo Surgery forum.wow, what is that.4 dudes - counting you? Taking it upon yourselves to try and destroy a mans reputation. You bastards harassed, bullied, and slandered that guy until he just didn’t care any more. And you only knew so much about him because at one time he considered some of you friends. Instead you decided he didnt deserve what he had. He was a guy with a family who counted on his income.
So I guess you won. Bravo. Go have a victory Jelq about it.

~Cecil - who is Not BTC - and as much fun as you have posting that we are one and same - you know him personally and already know I am not him.


So now you’re going to come on here and act like a martyr? No one posted anything negative about you just to be a dick. We did it because we had incontrovertible evidence that you were going around lying, cheating, and scamming people. Even worse, you promoted a doctor who you (by your own admission) KNEW was giving the overwhelming majority of people bad results. You lied about and continued to promote this even after you, yourself, were butchered which is completely deplorable. You of all people should have known just how devastating it is to have a Phalloplasty surgery go terribly wrong. In reference to people knowing about you because we were your friends, yes, lots of the stuff I know came right from you. That’s how I know with 100% certainty that it’s true. I stood up for you a number of times here until you stuck a knife in my back and then turned around and fucked my partner over even worse on the purchase of your site. I’m also not convinced that you’re selling your site as you were going to do that months ago and pulled it out from under the rug (after receiving a substantial portion of the price which was never refunded). If you really are out of the business, it’s only because you’ve been thoroughly exposed and discredited to the point where no one is willing to work with you. I’m sure you’d take down that post about Phalloplasty being ineffective if you ever found another surgeon to work with. You’d go right back to shilling and scamming people out of their money like you have so many times over the years.


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Originally Posted by joey999

I’m unsure if it will happen, but I think that by the end of the week I may come into some evidence that will help people if they wish to take legal action against BTC and/or Dr Elist.

My former business partner and I might be interested to hear what you have to say.


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
Hey everyone, can we please stop referring to “Cecil/Chaddwick” and “Chad/BTC/Crash” as if they are 2 distinct people? I can say with 100% certainty that Cecil is one of the aliases here that BTC has been using since he was banned. His whole “I’m Chad’s long lost childhood friend named Chaddwick” story was just another big fat lie.

So now you’re going to come on here and act like a martyr? No one posted anything negative about you just to be a dick. We did it because we had incontrovertible evidence that you were going around lying, cheating, and scamming people. Even worse, you promoted a doctor who you (by your own admission) KNEW was giving the overwhelming majority of people bad results. You lied about and continued to promote this even after you, yourself, were butchered which is completely deplorable. You of all people should have known just how devastating it is to have a Phalloplasty surgery go terribly wrong. In reference to people knowing about you because we were your friends, yes, lots of the stuff I know came right from you. That’s how I know with 100% certainty that it’s true. I stood up for you a number of times here until you stuck a knife in my back and then turned around and fucked my partner over even worse on the purchase of your site. I’m also not convinced that you’re selling your site as you were going to do that months ago and pulled it out from under the rug (after receiving a substantial portion of the price which was never refunded). If you really are out of the business, it’s only because you’ve been thoroughly exposed and discredited to the point where no one is willing to work with you. I’m sure you’d take down that post about Phalloplasty being ineffective if you ever found another surgeon to work with. You’d go right back to shilling and scamming people out of their money like you have so many times over the years.

Wow that left a mark.

The final nail in the coffin of BTC's credibility

While it is widely known and not disputed here, I have discovered incontrovertible evidence now to PROVE that the positive Elist testimonials at MNS are really Chad posting under multiple phoney accounts. I also want to add that joey999 deserves most of the credit for discovering this, it was my idea though to include screen shots here so there is a record of all this if the following incriminating evidence suddenly disappears from Chad’s website. If you go the the following thread at MNS and save the before and after pics to your computer, you can right click on them and go to properties. This will give you information about the photo, including the date it was taken.

http://www.mynewsize.com/forum/view…der=asc&start=0

Originally Posted by muscledogg
Joey, my name at mynewsize is DOG. I got the testicle implants with Elist last year which is how I found out about the penile one and made my decision. I did post pics of that surgery, look under my posts there.


In the above quote, you will see that earlier in this very thread we had a member here identify himself as the poster of that thread. Several people here believed that it was really Chad trying to create a buzz for his website and doctor he was working with at that time. When you follow steps I described in the first paragraph, you will see that his before picture was taken in January of 2003 and his after picture was taken in February of 2003. Yet, muscledogg claims to have only recently had this done! Thus, it is only logical that muscledogg is really Chad/BTC, and he was provided with old before and after pictures from Dr. Elist and decided to create a completely fictional account of his experience/results. There were several other threads/pictures with the same exact characteristics (with picture dates ranging from 2003-2006, all too old to be someone just coming onto the MNS forum and claiming to have recently had this done). Many of these posts mysteriously disappeared after Dr. Elist stopped working with BTC.

Below I have documented everything with screenshots from my computer, as it is very likely that this will all be deleted from the MNS website. As I have explained earlier, I am very skeptical that BTC has really sold the site and I think he’d be very likely to jump right back into the lying, cheating, and scamming, which is why it was important to Joey and I to post this here where this is a record for people to see. Also, Dr. Elist’s office vehemently denied any involvement with BTC which was obviously not true, based on these pictures and other evidence which was brought to light in this thread. I will explain more and I’m sure Joey will, too. But for tonight now I need to get some sleep

Attached Images
1.jpg
(40.5 KB, 153 views)
2.jpg
(36.6 KB, 127 views)
3.jpg
(40.7 KB, 113 views)
4.jpg
(42.8 KB, 113 views)
5.jpg
(43.6 KB, 112 views)

"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 AM.