Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Surgical Penis Enlargement Mini Forum ~ Penis surgery

Ok, don’t show your dick. But can you write it in lower cases? :)

Thanks for the unbiased moderation. The man helped me.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
That’s not the reputation he had here, even before he started his forum. A snake in my opinion. I would count my fingers after shaking his hand.

Any one who thinks MNS is legit and/or unbiased can send me $15,000 to my home address and I will guarantee you 4” in length and 2” girth in just 48 hours with my new revolutionary technique!

9_in_richard
8 x 6 Scam Your Desperate Ass Blvd.
YourASucker, NY 8675309


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

MNS has had some bad customer service but only because of Chad’s botched surgeries. Before the surgeries you could order something and it would show up on time. Hopefully 8-Ball and Dan Salas can pick up the slack. The MV hanger is the best vacuum hanger on the market in my opinion. I’ve heard good things about the Grip too. I have an Vac-extender and Vacu-hanger and the quality is poor in comparison. Like going to battle with a slingshot when you could be armed with Steyr AUG.

With that noted why risk permanent damage with invasive surgery when you can produce more natural results with lots of hardwork.


My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup My Log

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... Restart PE in late 10/2013... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG

Where is all this MNS hate coming from? Do you hate the man? Or his forum? People are being helped there just like they are here. There are hundreds of post op pics - good and bad, with testimonials -at his site - and his site is free. I just don’t get you guys. There are many different docs being discussed there. Does he have a relationship with the Dr. Elis - who corrected his botched job? I don’t know - maybe. The point is the Doc is good - and BTC has alot of good info on many docs - like perovik or mira, and different procedures that Elis doesnt even do. BTC never claimed anyone would gain 4 in over 48 hours. You guys here to hurt or help?

Originally Posted by cecil
Where is all this MNS hate coming from? Do you hate the man? Or his forum? People are being helped there just like they are here. There are hundreds of post op pics - good and bad, with testimonials -at his site - and his site is free. I just don’t get you guys. There are many different docs being discussed there. Does he have a relationship with the Dr. Elis - who corrected his botched job? I don’t know - maybe. The point is the Doc is good - and BTC has alot of good info on many docs - like perovik or mira, and different procedures that Elis doesnt even do. BTC never claimed anyone would gain 4 in over 48 hours. You guys here to hurt or help?

BTC was originally trying to make money by referring patients to Rheinschild. Rheinchild turned out to be a butcher, so BTC looked for another surgeon. I think he had some sort of deal with Dr Wineland, but that ended for some reason. He then turned to Dr K (having previously agreed that he lacked sufficient experience, in this very thread). His unbiased site soon became inundated with Dr K “patients.” He then had problems with Dr K and ended up with a deformed penis. Rather than give up on the PE business, he simply went ou and tried to find yet another Dr whjo he could promote.

You don’t know if the Dr Eist is good, as he has never published any results or been peer reviewed. In fact until someone on the Yahoo group said Dr Elist and BTC had started working together, there had hardly been any mention of Dr Elist, despite the fact he’s been doing this surgery for many years. Then suddenly, by pure coincidence, the site owned by BTC became inundated with Dr Elist patients in the same way it used be with Dr K patients. Interestingly, for some odd reason, Dr K patients stopped posting on MNS. A bizarre coincidence.

You say BTC has good info on alot of Dr’s, yet largely he seems to push what ever Dr is making or saving him money. So far BTC’s good info has encouraged a number of people to have surgery with Dr Rhienschild and Dr K. If his info is so good, then why did he personally require reconstructive surgery following operations with both Dr’s? How can he have good info on the long or short term results of Dr Eist’s method when Dr Elsit has never published any results? We simply have no idea how the silicone implants are going to hold up in the long run. Most Dr’s in the indistry seem to be very anti the method. Why don’t you email the likes of Dr Alter, Dr Reed or even Rheinschild and ask them what they think about the use of silicone implants for PE. Their opinion are worth far more than BTC’s.

Dr Elist may prove to be a good Dr, but as long as he is involved with BTC and MNS his reputation will be tainted.

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
10k for implant only or for lengthening and implant? Sorry for all the questions bro.

Hi 9:

It includes both

Joey:

I’ve read your posts, and while I can respect your view of things, I don’t feel the need to prove anything to you.. The only thing I am interested in, and the reason for coming to this site, was to discuss the procedure I had done with other patients of Dr. Elist. Nothing more nothing less.

Thanks muscle.

I’m not a big advocate of surgery at this point in the game, but, I never exclude any possibility. In time, if the implant procedure shows favorably, and more data becomes available, there’s always the chance.

They have used penile implants successfully for decades, so, it will be interesting to see the rejection/complication rate.

Personally, a phalloplasty surgeon telling me that a failed implant is easy to take out for a fee is not a strong selling point.


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

No problem 9. Elist doesn’t charge to remove the implant as far as I know.

Either way, I signed up at the yahoo forum which 8-ball told me about. I’ll be checking that out when I am accepted.

Joey, my name at mynewsize is DOG. I got the testicle implants with Elist last year which is how I found out about the penile one and made my decision. I did post pics of that surgery, look under my posts there.

BTC never worked with Rhienschild - ask 8ball. You say alot of words to make yourself sound informed, Joey - but you start with a lie - I can’t bother to read the rest. I have known crash/BTC since his presurgery days.
He’s done the research -and there was a time he beleived in rhienschild - when he got his own surgery from him. If he knew that doc was having bad results he wouldn’t have trusted him with his own penis. Same with Dr. K. - He believed in him.
Everyone, including BTC, is getting better informed now with the aid of these forums.
You seem to think he’s all about a scam - making money without caring about the quality - obviously he let these guys cut on them - then, at the time, he believed in the quality.

Dr. Elis is actually a urologist - with cosmetic training. Are all these other docs? You’re saying he has never submitted a paper for peer review - how do you know? How hard are you looking? Did Dr. Rhienschild.or Dr. K? Is that what you need to be impressed? I want a doc who can cut and will take care of you start to finish - when you are all healed up. I don’t care how well he writes.
As for what joey999 says about silicone implants.. I can’t say I would get it myself. But I know where to get the information on it if I am considering it.
Will Doc Elis’s reputation be hurt by all that you write? I imagine he couldn’t care less what you think, joey, but I do think it sucks your trying to tarnish the Doc for knowing BTC.

You all think you got him figured out. You are too careless with other peoples reputations. - Because you may think you know - but you don’t know. You just make it up as you go. Listing off all the docs he had surgery with - (info you got that he confided in these forums) and spit it out like you know his resume.
This is really pathetic to see all these attacks on BTC - and when you all know he can’t come here to defend himself.
None of his other friend’s are coming to his defense because they are all at MNS, and I am not here for a debate - so for now - I’m walking way. There is no use when you all just line up to bash and lie.
No use trying to play “who’s got the bigger stick” at a penis enlargement forum. :)

Originally Posted by cecil

Joey999 - sounds like you are still bitter about being banned from MNS.

How would you even know if he was banned from MNS?


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Originally Posted by longerstretch

Hopefully 8-Ball and Dan Salas can pick up the slack.

I’m out of the game but Dan is still selling hangers. Dan is a stand up guy and will make good on everyone’s order.


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 PM.