Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Surgical Penis Enlargement Mini Forum ~ Penis surgery

We should never attack Crash because he got the surgery done. If doesn’t know this then he is about to find out that although I am completely against the surgery if you have anything bigger than a microsized penis or haven’t tried natural PE yet, that I still find him to be a great guy and a big help with a lot on this forum. If you are against surgery, be against the idea, not the person in favor of it.

Crash,

Can’t you just ignore the negative comments, after all this is the internet, it is not as if we are all sat in a room having an argument so it can’t be that bad. I think this mini forum is an excellent idea and you are the centre of this. As you say surgery will remain in the dark, and this shouldn’t be allowed to happen as it is only natural that as long as there is a short cut there will always be those willing to take it (not to mention hard gainers who are left with little choice.) You must know from your own personal experience that finding information on surgery is difficult, particuarly unbiased knowledge, so surely for the sake of those who are considering it you should stick with it. As I said any negative comments can just be ignored.

Crash, your postings are awesome

I just got onto the site and was looking around, read this whole surgical enhancement thread because I’m looking for alternatives— in BOTH natural and surgical enhancement— it seems that the moderators or people running thunders may fear that your experience will take away from their natural ways— fear is often a reason why people attack— .and also from the cash flow they see from products that some people on here sell.. Because otherwise they wouldn’t hassle you like this.. Keep up the good work.

There isn’t much the Mods won’t let happen here, as long as it follows forum guidelines. Even if they are personally against something, they still uphold the idea of free speech….as long as it falls in line with forum guidelines. The Mods on this site are truly the best I’ve seen and had the pleasure of knowing. You’d be doing yourself a disservice by not getting to know these great gentlemen, ladies, and Twatteaser. :D @ TT

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Starting off on the good foot there I see dkj.

If what you are saying were anywhere close to the truth, do you think there would have been a surgery thread for you to have read here in the first place?

Sorry Thunder but your argument does nothing to disprove dkj’s claim. If Thunder’s Place really was just a front for selling ‘Natural PE’ related products, banning surgery threads would probably do more harm than good for a “TP Conspiracy” - i.e. it would be too obvious. (Theoretically of course. dkj on the other hand, has done nothing to prove his “TP Conspiracy” claim either)

I, like many on this forum, have been displeased at Crash’s seeming aversion to posting pics, but the fact is that he is one of the very members that have posted any kind of before and after pictures at all.

Perhaps you can help clear up the “TP Conspiracy” issue by banning your moderator PEFOREAL from making incredible, unsubstantiated claims about gains in his moniker.

Originally Posted by jakeman
….Perhaps you can help clear up the “TP Conspiracy” issue by banning your moderator PEFOREAL from making incredible, unsubstantiated claims about gains in his moniker.

jakeman,

I guess I should feel honored that you’ve referenced me in your response, other than that I don’t feel you deserve any other response.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

If this is PE forum, then obviously there

Should be BOTH surgical and NON surgical threads— the fact that there’s only one surgical thread which has really helped shed some light into the WHOLE WORLD of PE is, in MY OPINION (if I’m allowed to have one here) a result of moderation— but since this is a “penis enlargement forum” it makes sense to have included it long ago, and to not disparage Crashex or others from sharing.. It’s just not right. Crashex and biginmami (sp?) and another guy on here are brave for sharing their stories and helping out gain information— there are some people that just don’t gain from this PE stuff (I’ve been at MOS and seen people on both ends of this spectrum).. This forum is needed — you should search within yourself to truly see where the negativity is coming from instead of “threatening” others in a manner.otherwise you’ll see that fear and intimidation, thunder and other mods, will eventually lead to an exodus from this site.

Originally Posted by peforeal
I guess I should feel honored that you’ve referenced me in your response, other than that I don’t feel you deserve any other response.

I didn’t ask you for a response

Jakeman, check out the Link to bad forum (forumid 16) removed. This sticky thread at the top has some links to some of the better progress pictures.

People are complaining about Crash’s lack of pictures. He posted a good “before,” but the only “afters” in all this time are a pic or maybe two after he had been pumping. WTF?

For someone as intent on documenting and discussing surgery as he claims to be, the dearth of pictures documenting his results seems mighty strange. He says he’ll have some in a few weeks. Hmm. Does it take that long to create them?

Originally Posted by dkj
in MY OPINION (if I’m allowed to have one here) a result of moderation

Obviously you’re allowed your opinion here; the parenthetical provocation is unnecessary. If you want anyone to share your opinion, however, you should provide some evidence to back it up. Read this thread. Repeatedly, Thunder and I (and other moderators too, I believe) have stated our support for the thread and have encouraged members to contribute their PE surgery stories, good and bad.

Originally Posted by dkj
the fact that there’s only one surgical thread

Yes. Just as there is one Redi-Stretcher review thread, one AutoEXT review thread, one velcro-wrap thread, etc. Very few guys have had PE surgery; doesn’t it make sense to consolidate the available information on this specialized method into one thread for those who are interested?

I think I beat you. :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:01 PM.