Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Subliminal PE. Try it!

Originally Posted by firegoat

I still think it would help if you had your glasses on, because it is our eyes that pass the message to our subconscious. If you didn’t see any of that advertising, it wouldn’t have any effect on you. :)

And that actually brings up another question: I enlarged the font, so now it is more noticeable to ME. I knew it was running when the font was smaller and my wife seemed oblivious to it; or at the very least, said nothing about it. With a larger font being more noticeable to me, do you think my wife will pick up on it, with her conscious mind? And if I reduced the font again to where it’s not as easily readable, do you think she’s actually picking up the messages?


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong

And that actually brings up another question: I enlarged the font, so now it is more noticeable to ME. I knew it was running when the font was smaller and my wife seemed oblivious to it; or at the very least, said nothing about it. With a larger font being more noticeable to me, do you think my wife will pick up on it, with her conscious mind? And if I reduced the font again to where it’s not as easily readable, do you think she’s actually picking up the messages?

Against backgrounds that it shows up well on, she may well be able to read it, and her subconscious will certainly be confused. ….. Tell us if she suddenly grows a large penis! :D


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
I still think it would help if you had your glasses on, because it is our eyes that pass the message to our subconscious. If you didn’t see any of that advertising, it wouldn’t have any effect on you. :)

I think I’m going to have to respectfully disagree on the grounds that when people suffer from subconscious multiple personalities, some people have extra personalities that are completely blind while other personalities have perfect vision. Yet the physical body is the same for both personalities. This suggests that eyesight and the conscious mind are separate from the subconscious mind. So if the subconscious mind believes it can see, then glasses aren’t necessary. Of course this is all contingent on the argument that my subconscious is not blocking that belief, and will allow me to see regardless of eyesight issues.

So lets say in theory could you use this to either not get an erection while getting a massage at a spa and/or could you use it to get an erection while getting a massage?

Hopefully your wife will overcome premature ejaculations.

Originally Posted by Mr. Clean

I think I’m going to have to respectfully disagree on the grounds that when people suffer from subconscious multiple personalities, some people have extra personalities that are completely blind while other personalities have perfect vision. Yet the physical body is the same for both personalities. This suggests that eyesight and the conscious mind are separate from the subconscious mind. So if the subconscious mind believes it can see, then glasses aren’t necessary. Of course this is all contingent on the argument that my subconscious is not blocking that belief, and will allow me to see regardless of eyesight issues.

I agree with this. There was a study done on blind people where they were held a piece of paper in front of them with either a smile or frown on it. They could not see the sign but the could tell which one it was based off of the “vibe” they felt from it. Crazy! Although I don’t remember exactly what type of blindness they had, it is nothing less than incredible what the subconscious is capable of.

Originally Posted by Uncas

So lets say in theory could you use this to either not get an erection while getting a massage at a spa and/or could you use it to get an erection while getting a massage?

Of course. but be very careful how you word it! If you go with “I always get an erection when I have a spa massage”, it could be a problem if the masseur/massueuse turned out to be deeply unattractive/the wrong sex for you. :)

Maybe “Hot girls giving me a massage make my cock hard” or something that suits you.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Averageblack

I agree with this. There was a study done on blind people where they were held a piece of paper in front of them with either a smile or frown on it. They could not see the sign but the could tell which one it was based off of the “vibe” they felt from it. Crazy! Although I don’t remember exactly what type of blindness they had, it is nothing less than incredible what the subconscious is capable of.

Interesting stuff!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong

And that actually brings up another question: I enlarged the font, so now it is more noticeable to ME. I knew it was running when the font was smaller and my wife seemed oblivious to it; or at the very least, said nothing about it. With a larger font being more noticeable to me, do you think my wife will pick up on it, with her conscious mind? And if I reduced the font again to where it’s not as easily readable, do you think she’s actually picking up the messages?

I think she could. Every so often I can actually see a word or part of a phrase. Your wife may wonder why she’s seeing “penis” or “rock hard”.


:_pump: :donatecar

Lol Fire & Rayb - I installed it on her computer too. She has hers and I have mine. I just hope I don’t start getting the urge for anal or eating cum.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong

Lol Fire & Rayb - I installed it on her computer too. She has hers and I have mine. I just hope I don’t start getting the urge for anal or eating cum.

That’s a “watch this space for future news” comment if ever there was one. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
That’s a “watch this space for future news” comment if ever there was one. :)


😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Incidentally, she on the computer right now and hasn’t said a thing.

I read up on subliminals and one thing I read said in order for them to work, there has to be something already in your mind geared toward it - like it’s something you want to do.

So earlier as we were going through foreplay, I moved my fingers to her asshole. Initially she seemed to almost accept. I was getting excited. Within a few seconds it was back to life as normal: “I really don’t like when you do that.” 😞


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!


Last edited by Mr. Schlong : 06-01-2014 at .

Busted

And now I just got busted. She called me in the bedroom and told me to turn off the subliminal messages. I tried to play it off like I had no idea what she was talking about. Dammit!!! She said, “I noticed it the last couple of days. I can’t read it, but I saw the red letters and remembered you said you were going to use subliminal messages on me. What does it say, ‘I love cum’?”

Damn! She hit the nail right on the head!!!!


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
Has it worked?

Sorry, I just saw that. Well, I haven’t had sex in more than six weeks (and probably won’t have anytime soon), so dunno about that, but I’ve been edging every other day and so far so good. But then again, I’ve been there before and I messed it up, so let’s hope I’m a bit more determined this time.

In the light of recent events, though, I think I’m going to switch my messages to “I love myself” and “I’m worthy of love”.


RE-Started (01.10.2012): 4.75'' NBPEL, 4.33'' EG (overall), 3'' NBPFL --- Now: 5.1'' NBPEL, 4.75'' EG (overall), 3.5'' NBPFL

Short-term goal: 5.5'' NBPEL, 4.5'' EG (overall), 3.5'' NBPFL --- Long term goal: 7.5'' NBPEL, 5.5'' EG (overall), 5'' NBPFL

Wish me luck! :)

Question: what language should I put my messages in? For the last 10 years I have been speaking pretty much only English, I count in English and I think in English. Though I was born and raised speaking another language.

For my sub conscious should the messages be in my mother tongue, English or both?

Thanks!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 AM.