Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

structure of the tunica and PE

12

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
I started back up where I left off: 5-10 min manual stretches first, followed by 5 min jelqs, and finished off with 3-4 30sec erect manual squeezes.
The first couple of sessions were a little lighter with less reps, but after that I went back to my normal routine.
I do all this in the shower in the morning since that’s the only available time I have and for my physiology, I figured out that the risk of injury drastically increases if I don’t have sustained heat applied throughout the workout. The shower is perfect for that since I don’t have a bath tub.

Thanks for the information. I also agree heat helps with gains.

One clarification, after your initial light sessions, you continue with the same routine, not increasing time or repetitions, and have been able to keep gaining?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
Thanks for the information. I also agree heat helps with gains.

One clarification, after your initial light sessions, you continue with the same routine, not increasing time or repetitions, and have been able to keep gaining?

No, I have no evidence that I am experiencing continued gains.

I took a break of about 6-7 years totally from PE and I started back up about 4-5 months ago.

I only did a consistent routine 2 days on, 1 day off for about 3 months. Then spontaneously one night my fiancé commented that my cock felt and looked bigger in her hand, and I took that as evidence that I had achieved gains, and decided it was a good time for a deconditioning break.

I took 4 weeks off, and just started again this Monday.
I am getting back to my prior usual routine, as I don’t have time to increase the length of my PE sessions or I’ll be late for work in the morning.

I am beating myself up over not measuring when I started PE 4 months ago so that I would know if and how much I have gained.
I have yet to measure what I’m currently at, but when masturbating, at 100% erection, it does feel thicker in my hand, enough that I know I’m not just imagining it.


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
No, I have no evidence that I am experiencing continued gains.

I took a break of about 6-7 years totally from PE and I started back up about 4-5 months ago.

I only did a consistent routine 2 days on, 1 day off for about 3 months. Then spontaneously one night my fiancé commented that my cock felt and looked bigger in her hand, and I took that as evidence that I had achieved gains, and decided it was a good time for a deconditioning break.

I took 4 weeks off, and just started again this Monday.
I am getting back to my prior usual routine, as I don’t have time to increase the length of my PE sessions or I’ll be late for work in the morning.

I am beating myself up over not measuring when I started PE 4 months ago so that I would know if and how much I have gained.
I have yet to measure what I’m currently at, but when masturbating, at 100% erection, it does feel thicker in my hand, enough that I know I’m not just imagining it.

Okay, that’s for the clarification, much appreciated!


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Looks like bundled stretches are going to be added to my routine at my next I phase of IPR.

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
I started back up where I left off: 5-10 min manual stretches first, followed by 5 min jelqs, and finished off with 3-4 30sec erect manual squeezes.
The first couple of sessions were a little lighter with less reps, but after that I went back to my normal routine.
I do all this in the shower in the morning since that’s the only available time I have and for my physiology, I figured out that the risk of injury drastically increases if I don’t have sustained heat applied throughout the workout. The shower is perfect for that since I don’t have a bath tub.

Hey Richardfitswell, I’ve been doing some reading because I think I need to focus on my tunica more too and have read that A- and V- stretches really hit the tunica as well. Also Horse440 squeezes (I know it’s Horse, but I may be wrong about the number).

I think I am going to take a deconditioning break, then come back with a routine that incorporates both length and girth exercise with an emphasis on the tunica.

Interesting thought, what type of ADS could be used to focus on the tunica? Could you combine a cockring with an extender? I feel like a cockring alone would mainly focus on girth.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
Looks like bundled stretches are going to be added to my routine at my next I phase of IPR.

They are all I do at present and I’m noticing good lower mid shaft girth increase filling in toward the base, going from bat to eventual missile.

Even my wife has been making comments lately.

Dirty girl!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
They are all I do at present and I’m noticing good lower mid shaft girth increase filling in toward the base, going from bat to eventual missile.

Even my wife has been making comments lately.

Dirty girl!

That’s great news!

It’s awesome to get a reaction from someone else :D

By the way, when did you get back with her? The last time you updated your thread in L,L& F subforum, you said you were officially giving up on that.


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
That’s great news!

It’s awesome to get a reaction from someone else :D

By the way, when did you get back with her? The last time you updated your thread in L,L& F subforum, you said you were officially giving up on that.

She agreed to marriage counseling and that’s all I ever wanted from her.

I thought it best to leave this development out of the other thread until the counseling bears fruit.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
She agreed to marriage counseling and that’s all I ever wanted from her.

I thought it best to leave this development out of the other thread until the counseling bears fruit.

That’s great, man :) . Ive been rooting for you guys. I sincerely hope she sticks with it and you guys make it work.

Maybe I’m a hopeless romantic, or maybe it’s because I’m getting married… today actually :D


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
That’s great, man :) . I’ve been rooting for you guys. I sincerely hope she sticks with it and you guys make it work.

Maybe I’m a hopeless romantic, or maybe it’s because I’m getting married.. Today actually :D

Best of luck brother.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Best of luck brother.

Thank you!

We love each other like crazy, and we also fight like crazy when we fight, but we literally can’t get enough of each other after being together for 6 years. I hope that if we haven’t gotten sick of each other by now, we won’t ;)


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
Thank you!

We love each other like crazy, and we also fight like crazy when we fight, but we literally can’t get enough of each other after being together for 6 years. I hope that if we haven’t gotten sick of each other by now, we won’t ;)

Good man.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 PM.