Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stretch Marks on Your Penis

12

Stretch Marks on Your Penis

I have what I can only describe as stretch marks on my penis. I have not gained excessive skin like some have described so I hope most of it is from size increase.

I do not want to bias anyone before I describe mine, so I would like to as three questions:

1. Do you have stretch marks on your penis?
2. If so do they run vertically (along your shaft) or do they run in a ring formation around your shaft?
3. Do you think the are caused by penis growth or skin growth.

I have checked myself for this before and never been able to identify anything I could call stretch marks.

Have you made gains?


"Debate the idea..."

Originally Posted by goonbaby
I have checked myself for this before and never been able to identify anything I could call stretch marks.

Have you made gains?

Yes I have made gains. About 3/4 of an inch in length and 1/2 in girth.

Do you clamp? When I clamp my skin is effected more (looks red) and the “stretch marks” are very pronounced. If I pump - usually to a larger size than clamping and the stretch marks are there but not as red.

My “stretch marks” are darker in color and look like rings around the shaft. They are usually not completely around the entire girth. But I would say I have 2 wide ones and 4 or 5 other smaller ones.

I have stretch marks from lifting weights (growth) on my inside thighs and arm pits but I have good skin in comparison to people my size. I would say I am not prone to stretch marks.

Yes, I have noticed some slight stretch marks, but I would consider it a good thing.

Originally Posted by Makemelarge
Yes, I have noticed some slight stretch marks, but I would consider it a good thing.

What do they look like?

Trust me, when I was lifting many people wore stretch marks as a badge of honor.

Yes I have stretch marks. To me they are signs of gains. I have gained. Wear um as a badge of honor and as a remembrance that you have grown.

Originally Posted by joe_smith
Yes I have stretch marks. To me they are signs of gains. I have gained. Wear um as a badge of honor and as a remembrance that you have grown.

What do they look like?

I got them during puberty. They were lesions on the dorsa my penis, going about half the way around. They were like slits of skin that opened-up to reveal tender, more pinkish skin underneath. The skin flaked off as they periodically healed and re-opened. Eventually they became narrow bands of darker skin but have faded over time so now they’re just barely visible.

They were unbelievably annoying but I didn’t think to tell my parents. My pediatrician saw them but, (like everything else I had wrong) did nothing. I hated that man. He’s dead now.

Originally Posted by all4show
What do they look like?

My stretch marks are simply light red-ish pink lines that run perpendicular to my penis. In fact, I can’t even notice them unless i stretch the skin out in that area. I wear them proudly!

-L4L

Thanks for the input guys. I just wanted to make sure. Sounds like they are definitely stretch marks.

Like small groove line on the shaft of my penis.

Originally Posted by all4show
I have what I can only describe as stretch marks on my penis. I have not gained excessive skin like some have described so I hope most of it is from size increase.

I do not want to bias anyone before I describe mine, so I would like to as three questions:

1. Do you have stretch marks on your penis?
2. If so do they run vertically (along your shaft) or do they run in a ring formation around your shaft?
3. Do you think the are caused by penis growth or skin growth.

I’ve always had stretch marks on the underside of my shaft from the bottom to the middle of my penis. They’re all in a “ring formation” and I’m of the opinion that they are a consequence of skin growth during puberty. They haven’t changed as a result of PE.


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."

Yeah my stretch marks are the same as Joe’s. I got them after PEing for awhile probably close to a year ago, and even after taking a break, they still stayed. They look kind of like little wrinkles sort of. Also I know that a friend of mine who is notorious for having a really big dick said that he had some as well, making me think that maybe that bastard does PE too!

I recommend a daily application of some type of moisturizer/lotion. Guys are lazy, but if you put lotion once a day (Without excessive rubbing and squeezing…like before work) it may help reduce the intensity and size of stretchmarks, and more importantly prevent many from starting.


UberGoober

6-22-08: 7.5' BPEL, 7' NBPEL, 7.75' BPSFL, 5.25' EG

Goals: 8' NBPEL, 6' EG, 21' NBPSFL

Originally Posted by large4life
My stretch marks are simply light red-ish pink lines that run perpendicular to my penis. In fact, I can’t even notice them unless i stretch the skin out in that area. I wear them proudly!
-L4L

Same here, infact large4life describes it the way I would have.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqing & Stretching 101KOGPenis Enlargement Basics1904-02-2017 03:36 PM
stretch marks on the firemantwatteaserPenis Enlargement Basics2003-10-2016 11:52 PM
Stretch ligs or penis tissueSirJelqAlotPenis Enlargement Basics407-04-2006 07:31 PM
My Girlfriend notice the stretch marks on the base of my penisJuliusCeasarPenis Enlargement Basics508-17-2005 05:15 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:11 AM.