Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Still Stuck At 7.5" BP x 5.25" EG, Help!

Still Stuck At 7.5" BP x 5.25" EG, Help!

I have been at this size for over a year now. I have been hanging for the past 6 months or so and worked all the way up to 12.5 lbs.

Still not gaining at all. What’s the problem? :(

I am thinking about going back to what gave me my original gains, jelqing and manual stretching.

I just reviews the video series, and what a huge help! :D


Wanna.Be.Hung :cool:

I’ve been stuck at 6” NBPEL 7” BP for almost a year. I do everything in a mixed routine, manual stretches, jelking, pumping, hanging, and an ADS wrap. I’ve taken a 3 week break, and a couple 1 week breaks, and a few 5 day breaks.

I seem to have made my initial 1/2” length gain last summer, but have seen nada since. I’m trying to increase the intensity of my workouts, with more breaks in between to heal, but I’m not sure what wiil really work. I really don’t know if I need to stretch harder/longer, hang more often, pump more often, or what? Or maybe do less?

It appears that my flacid stretch is more that it used to be, but it does not manifest itself in erect length. My dick seems to shrink when I get an erection.

Maybe your ligs are maxed out, try pumping or like you said go back to jelqing and stretching. As far as stretching goes try to hit your tunica instead of the ligs, aim high if you know what I mean.

I am going to just basically go back to regular old jelqing, which I have not done in over a year.


Wanna.Be.Hung :cool:

Have you thought about trying MSM in capsule form since it’s said to soften connective tissues? Just a thought. Since recently reading that I’m thinking about taking it.

Originally Posted by tinytim

It appears that my flacid stretch is more that it used to be, but it does not manifest itself in erect length. My dick seems to shrink when I get an erection.

I don’t think anyone can match their flaccid stretch length with erect length. When I’ve had growth spurts my flaccid stretch can be almost an inch more than erect, then over about 2-3 weeks it catches up a little to a point where it lags by about 1/2”

Originally Posted by Shiver
I don’t think anyone can match their flaccid stretch length with erect length. When I’ve had growth spurts my flaccid stretch can be almost an inch more than erect, then over about 2-3 weeks it catches up a little to a point where it lags by about 1/2”


Not so!
There are a few guys here besides me (I think Melvin UK is one of them) who’s FSL is shorter than their EL.
After quite a lengthy discussion on the subject, we came to the conclusion that the difference was due to the size of the inflated glans when erect compared to the glans size when flaccid.

WBH,
Have you considered taking an extended break to allow deconditioning to take place? I think this would be your best option.

Went back to 20-25 minutes of wet jelqing with an overhand grip and so far I LOVE it. I feel like I exhaust my member so much more doing this than hanging! I am so excited. Can’t go wrong with the basics! :D


Wanna.Be.Hung :cool:

WBH,

Good move. I’ve also gone back almost exclusively to wetjelqing again combined with my regular pumping,and my dick’s behaving again like it did in my first year of PE. Hopefully, I’ll be able to make a dent in my stalled erect length gains. I forgot how good a solid wetjelqing routine could feel. Occasionally getting back to the basics is the way to go.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by Andrew69
There are a few guys here besides me (I think Melvin UK is one of them) who’s FSL is shorter than their EL.
After quite a lengthy discussion on the subject, we came to the conclusion that the difference was due to the size of the inflated glans when erect compared to the glans size when flaccid.


Andrew, count me in with you and Melvin. I never thought about the glans making the difference, but I’ll try to find out.

WB9x7 (HANK)

I am confused, sorry. Their glans made a difference about what?


Wanna.Be.Hung :cool:

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
BP vs not BPNeddPenis Enlargement811-14-2003 09:41 AM
Cellular Growth Hypothesisi_will_get_8_inchesPenis Enlargement2806-04-2003 02:51 AM
nbp gain does not seem = bp gain?lexxPenis Enlargement106-22-2002 01:58 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 AM.