Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Steady sustainable lengthening

How much force do I have to apply when cooling (without any ice or whatsoever) down? Probably just the same as I did while I did the 20 sec intervalls, right? This would make sense to me since it should cool down in the max. stretch state. Hmmm, but how do I know I cooled down enough? When my dick is not warm anymore?

After time its hard to gain. Id be happy for a 1/4” gain last year. I did learn that FAR infrared heating is the dominant solution for heating and elongating tissues and fascia. Also that DMSO and bromide iodine ( surgical scrub ) will penetrate the skin and remove scar tissues restoring a toughened penis to a state where it can once again achieve the magic jelly stage required for growth.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Also that DMSO and bromide iodine ( surgical scrub ) will penetrate the skin and remove scar tissues restoring a toughened penis to a state where it can once again achieve the magic jelly stage required for growth.

Do you use pharmaceutical grade products or gel and liquid from a local local store like walgreens or CVS?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Every time I try this stretching routine I start to get a semi. Is there a way to avoid that and stay flaccid?

Originally Posted by djrobins
After time its hard to gain. Id be happy for a 1/4” gain last year. I did learn that FAR infrared heating is the dominant solution for heating and elongating tissues and fascia. Also that DMSO and bromide iodine ( surgical scrub ) will penetrate the skin and remove scar tissues restoring a toughened penis to a state where it can once again achieve the magic jelly stage required for growth.

I’m very interested in this. My penis seems to have toughened up. Can you explain more what it is and how to use it? Also, how long before you start to feel the “magic jelly” stage after starting?

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
Do you use pharmaceutical grade products or gel and liquid from a local local store like walgreens or CVS?

Havent done it yet, i was going to get from the drug store. There are a couple threads on thunders about this and my name is in them. Yoyototo said FAR infrared heat lamp gave him .25” girth increase during clamping over rice socks, ceramic heaters and other methods.

Im going to go back to extending with heat and a thinner pump tube to chase length. Also a qs7 programmible vacuum system. Like you another .5-1” would be incredible.

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
Do you use pharmaceutical grade products or gel and liquid from a local local store like walgreens or CVS?

Havent done it yet, i was going to get from the drug store. There are a couple threads on thunders about this and my name is in them. Yoyototo said FAR infrared heat lamp gave him .25” girth increase during clamping over rice socks, ceramic heaters and other methods.

Im going to go back to extending with heat and a thinner pump tube to chase length. Also a qs7 programmible vacuum system. Like you another .5-1” would be incredible.

Originally Posted by MasterSplither
I’m very interested in this. My penis seems to have toughened up. Can you explain more what it is and how to use it? Also, how long before you start to feel the “magic jelly” stage after starting?

You used to get magic jelly and now dont? Me too. Check a thread i contributed to on here about this solution. I havent implemented yet.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Also that DMSO and bromide iodine ( surgical scrub ) will penetrate the skin and remove scar tissues restoring a toughened penis to a state where it can once again achieve the magic jelly stage required for growth.

This is not proven at all, one guy said he dissolved scar tissue and that’s about it we never heard from the lad again. It may have helped a few along with intelligent PE.
I’ll be interested to hear your progress with it.

Originally Posted by djrobins
You used to get magic jelly and now dont? Me too. Check a thread i contributed to on here about this solution. I havent implemented yet.

Yeah, my penis is a lot tougher than before. I started a thread on it that it’s not as pliable. It’s not due to an injury like hard flaccid either. I think I put too much pressure while stretching. I’ve been wondering if it would ever go back to before and if there’s anything I can do to make it happen.

Originally Posted by MasterSplither

Yeah, my penis is a lot tougher than before. I started a thread on it that it’s not as pliable. It’s not due to an injury like hard flaccid either. I think I put too much pressure while stretching. I’ve been wondering if it would ever go back to before and if there’s anything I can do to make it happen.

take a couple weeks off or more.

Interesting method. I may try this after my 3 month newbie routine…unless I’m making gains. The one thing I did get from this is that I’m likely pulling too hard during my stretches.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

So.. A few months ontop of that have passed.
I would like to hear from people who have used this routine at that time how much they gained in regards to how long they used it and how
Consistent they were.

I am thinking of implementing this or at least giving it a go for 1-2 months after my last (3rd) month of a beginner routine (unless the
Last month nets me the same gain as before.. Then I will continue obviously, “milking the cow” for gains until it stops)

This routine speaks to me because of its simplicity.
I would compliment the routine by doing a proper warmup before hand (10m) - I’m sure it would increase the effectiveness.

Anyway, .. Anyone?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 AM.