State your clamp routine and Gains
I restarted Clamping at the beginning of this month and have been starting to experiment with the amount of sets, durations, days off, etc to get the most gains and will be doing this more so in July.
I would like to see what has worked for others to gain girth through clamping so that I can test a bit further for myself of which direction to go and find what works best.
So it will set a couple questions which I would like everyone to answers who is clamping (and willing to participate). Hopefully out of this I (and for yourself) can get a more generally picture of what has worked for some people and what did not work so I will be able to find the ideal routine.
1. How long have you been clamping for?
2. Your gains (if any)?
3. Do you clamp and keep full erect (through edging and kegels) or do you let it get fully engorged and let the erection subside while staying engorged?
4. How many sets do you clamp a day and for which duration?
5. Do you have any discoloration that lasts?
6. Do you take any off days?
7. Has your Erection quality improved or gotten worse (or stayed the same)?
8. Which other PE exercises do you mix in your routine?
9. If you have any gains, what is in your opinion the reason you gained. If you have not gained what is in your opinion the reason you think you have not gained?
I will start with this myself:
1. 4 weeks
2. Started at 5.4 inch erect girth I expect I have made a 0.3 inch in those 4 weeks leaving me at 5.7 inch erect girth.
3. I clamp full erect and keep my erection through edging and doing kegels
4. Four sets a day at the moment each lasting between 7 - 10 minutes
5. No, I take a hot bath every time after my work out and massage out the discoloration.
6. Yes, I take Wednesday and Sunday off, every week.
7. Both, I clamp on Thurdsday, friday and Saturday. I notice that at this point my EQ decreases but after my rest day and the first 1 or 2 clamping days it is much better then before.
8. Just some light stretches and light flaccid jelqs
9. I believe the following reasons is way I gained:
- Healthier diet I started this month
- Cardio and weight lifting I started this month
- Rest days, I noticed that after rest days my clamping expansion gets bigger and then stays at this point every time I clamp until I have another rest day after which I my Clamped expansion is bigger again. I clamped the first week without a rest day and my clamped expansion did not grow. After my rest day my clamping expansion grew about 0.3 inch.
- As I have a lot of privacy in the next 4 months I do my exercises when I feel most ready for it. So in some cases I will even turn my workout day in a rest day and will work out in my rest day instead if that’s what feels right to my body.
I believe strongly the strength in PE is that you have to find what works for you best. That is basically my mission to help my self and others to get some input and then be able to find which mix of all this works best for ourselves.
Your input will be greatly appreciated!
P.S. I should add, Clamping can be dangerous and is only for experienced PE’ers.