Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Starting sizes

12

Starting sizes

I have noticed that there seems to be a large percentage of guys that start PE when they have already got a naturally large penis. So often starting stats are over 7.5 inches. Where does the motivation come from? If I had an already big penis there is absoloutely no way I would spend an hour a day trying to get it even bigger. My target is to gain 0.6 of an inch to get to 7bpel, as this is a size I would consider sufficiently above average to be pleased with my cock. To me 7bpel is on the bigger side of medium. Those in the UK who saw the BBC documentary ‘My penis and I’, may remember the two drunk women outside the club saying they like medium best as big is just uncomfortable. The fact that they were drunk and so eager to speak to the camera suggests to me that they were giving a more honest opinion, than we normally here. In mordern society it seems to me that women use penis size as a weapon, they like to see know men feel self conscious, and therefore usually when asked on camera will say the bigger the better. As a result I am one of those men who are concerned about the size of their penis and that is where I get my motivation to spend hour after hour of my life pulling and squeezing my cock. For this reason to me PE is something I have to do and therefore I hate it, it is a chor and inconvinience. This is why I can’t get my head round the idea of big guys doing it. Basically, I have started to ramble, but what I am trying to say is I think that there are two types of PErs, those who feel they ‘need’ to be bigger and those just enjoy the idea of seeing what they can achieve but if they don’t get there it doesn’t matter. For one group it is a job, and for the other a hobby. A bit like those who go to the gym because they need to keep fit and those who go so they can get bigger and bigger. I think the day I hit my target size will be the day I actually start to enjoy PE, because until you feel like you are an acceptable size not being able to be sure you ever will be is stressful. Any thoughts?

Yeah, but if you are 9” and concious about you size, it is more likey that it is because you are too big and therefore not have to spend time PEing. If you are 9” and are worried that a girl is going to think you are too small you are just plain stupid (assuming girth is in proportion).

Cocks are like 100$ bills, you can never have enough. :)

Originally Posted by joey55

Yeah, but if you are 9” and concious about you size, it is more likey that it is because you are too big and therefore not have to spend time PEing. If you are 9” and are worried that a girl is going to think you are too small you are just plain stupid (assuming girth is in proportion).

Im guessing you have no “inadequacies” and you are perfect then. Otherwise you would know what i’m saying to be true.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
Cocks are like 100$ bills, you can never have enough. :)

I didn’t know you roll like that.

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
Cocks are like 100$ bills, you can never have enough. :)

HAHAHA
Whew, sorry. It’s not that I disagree, I do completely. It’s just that when I first read that, it sounded like something a man-hating dyke would say, and not for entirely amusing reasons! - PN


11/2/05 5'8; 180 lbs, 35 waist BPEL-7.2, NBPEL- 6.0 EG- 5.0-midshaft There is the man I am, and the man I can be. Someday, they'll meet.

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel

Im guessing you have no “inadequacies” and you are perfect then. Otherwise you would know what i’m saying to be true.

I do see what you are saying, but the idea that a guy who has a 9” penis and is a member of a PE forum which is full of statistics that indicate he is comparatively huge, has the same motivation as a below average guy doesn’t seem realistic to me. He could be equally motivated, but not have the same type of motivation. I believe that it is possible that some one could be 9” and still feel inadequate, but if that was the case I don’t think thunders is the right place for them as their problems are clearly psychological. I know you could argue that the same could be said of a 4” or 5” guy, but they at least have statistics to back up there insecurities.

Originally Posted by joey55
I do see what you are saying, but the idea that a guy who has a 9” penis and is a member of a PE forum which is full of statistics that indicate he is comparatively huge, has the same motivation as a below average guy doesn’t seem realistic to me. He could be equally motivated, but not have the same type of motivation. I believe that it is possible that some one could be 9” and still feel inadequate, but if that was the case I don’t think thunders is the right place for them as their problems are clearly psychological. I know you could argue that the same could be said of a 4” or 5” guy, but they at least have statistics to back up there insecurities.

ALL inadequacies are psychological.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

joey,

The answer to your question, is within your question. The 2 bar sluts that like medium cause a big one is uncomfortable. The fact that all women seem to of had a big one throws your statistics out of wack. I want to be the big one that few found uncomfortable, and many would find pleasurable.


"Crazy dancin! Making my penis sore!"

- Dave Chapelle

Crash,

Since you had your enlargement surgery do you find PEing less of an inconvenience. What I mean is that before surgery you must have felt more insecure about your size and therefore results from manual PE must have been more important to you than perhaps gains are now. Basically has PE become more of an enjoyable pas time than a necessity.

Originally Posted by joey55
Crash,

Since you had your enlargement surgery do you find PEing less of an inconvenience. What I mean is that before surgery you must have felt more insecure about your size and therefore results from manual PE must have been more important to you than perhaps gains are now. Basically has PE become more of an enjoyable pas time than a necessity.

No, it’s always been an enjoyable pass time. There is no better time spent than making my cock bigger.


"Crazy dancin! Making my penis sore!"

- Dave Chapelle

Quote
I don’t think thunders is the right place for them as their problems are clearly psychological. I know you could argue that the same could be said of a 4” or 5” guy,

Yes; this is precisely why most medical doctors poo-poo PE and aren’t interested in studying it. A normal-sized penis (which, according to medical definition, is any that is > 2.8” erect) is not considered a medical disorder, but intrusive insecurity about it is (hence the psychological aspect is what needs “fixing”).

By the way, Joey, I agree with you that guys of different sizes probably have different motivations in PEing on average. I think the smaller guys are more typically driven by insecurity, while the larger guys are more typically driven by vanity. The former is, indeed, probably more motivating than the latter, so the big guys may have a harder time sticking to a program.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Im glad I found Thundersplace i need help starting out and need advise (STARTING )RolmackPenis Enlargement Basics501-06-2005 08:12 PM
Starting SizesRivieraPenis Enlargement Basics707-14-2003 09:44 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 AM.