Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Speaking to Big Gainer soon

Originally Posted by Renholder
Some people here have commented that he probably would have been better off if he took a deconditioning break. He started at low levels, probably around 5 minutes of jelqing and stretching respectively and slowly added time every 1-2 weeks. So, he did not start at such high levels.

Oh, I would’ve probably known that If I read this thread from the beginning, sorry. But thanks for the anwser Renholder!


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Still hanging in there, Vikingwhore?

I`m at my 36th consecutive morning session this Friday, but my EQ/libido has been poor lately and prevents me from getting the good expansion I believe I need for girth gains. I`m 99% certain that it is not related to PE, but I think I will take one or two days off until I resume the routine on Monday. Still at 7 + 7.

Still going strong, yes, doing my 38Th consecutive session in a few moments. BPFSL gone from 18 to 19,2- 5 cm at max. So taking that as a sign of good things that will come, I’m have never been this tenacious with any other routine before but still it’s not a stress getting it done.

EQ has been superb, have had 4 ejaculations during the night just because my dreams have been so intense since starting the routine. Thinking this has something to do with the Damiana as well, don’t know for sure but have never ever had this many ‘innocent’ ones in my life before, not even on steroids…I rarely jerk off though, maybe 2- 4 times since starting this routine, no more porn. ( maybe once in a while but very, very seldom)

Good luck fixing your libido issues, I know that sucks hard.

Originally Posted by Vikingwhore
Still going strong, yes, doing my 38Th consecutive session in a few moments. BPFSL gone from 18 to 19,2- 5 cm at max. So taking that as a sign of good things that will come, I’m have never been this tenacious with any other routine before but still it’s not a stress getting it done.

EQ has been superb, have had 4 ejaculations during the night just because my dreams have been so intense since starting the routine. Thinking this has something to do with the Damiana as well, don’t know for sure but have never ever had this many ‘innocent’ ones in my life before, not even on steroids…I rarely jerk off though, maybe 2- 4 times since starting this routine, no more porn. ( maybe once in a while but very, very seldom)

Good luck fixing your libido issues, I know that sucks hard.

That`s incredible. I`m sure you will gain if you stay consistent and keep at it. Don`t stress too much with increasing volume.

How was your EQ prior to the routine? Maybe I should check out Damiana.

You mentioned low testosterone or low testosterone issues in another thread. Was not low EQ/libido among your symptoms?

I don`t watch porn either by the way. After being off it for many years, I actually picked it up a few months back to see if it could actually help my libido, but no luck.

Best regards,

Renholder

I’m starting to think it’s all in my head, been so stressed out at times it’s no wonder libido has been down maybe not as down as yours might seem to be, based on what you write.

Come to think of it, I have stated earlier that weed smoking has put my libido down, sure, regarding night wood and such but when time came to jerk off, no problemo as my mind was so ‘wasted’ and not preoccupied with worrying. ( don’t smoke any more though, and don’t recommend it if you have to smoke to fuck or forget problems, then you might have deeper issues that needs tending to and smoking will only add to that in the end)

Must also say that my sleep pattern has improved drastically and I have shed some underlying baby fat with intermittent fasting which I am still on, less fat equals less estrogen and I eat at least a handful of broccoli a day( broccoli hinders the conversion of test into est, not killing estrogen as some on this forum seems to think). Even my damn beard growth is getting noticeably better week by week, seriously.

So considering all those factors and doing a ED routine, it’s all good for now and will not change a thing, have ordered some multivitamins and more damiana. And I don’t drink, alcohol is for pussies and kills test.
Will wait it out even further with going to the Doc’s as the natural way most likely is the best way.

EDIT: think worrying and depression has been the main cause of my libido issues in the past+ all the shit I have put in my body over the years, takes some time for everything to reset.

Originally Posted by Vikingwhore
I’m starting to think it’s all in my head, been so stressed out at times it’s no wonder libido has been down maybe not as down as yours might seem to be, based on what you write.

Come to think of it, I have stated earlier that weed smoking has put my libido down, sure, regarding night wood and such but when time came to jerk off, no problemo as my mind was so ‘wasted’ and not preoccupied with worrying. ( don’t smoke any more though, and don’t recommend it if you have to smoke to fuck or forget problems, then you might have deeper issues that needs tending to and smoking will only add to that in the end)

Must also say that my sleep pattern has improved drastically and I have shed some underlying baby fat with intermittent fasting which I am still on, less fat equals less estrogen and I eat at least a handful of broccoli a day( broccoli hinders the conversion of test into est, not killing estrogen as some on this forum seems to think). Even my damn beard growth is getting noticeably better week by week, seriously.

So considering all those factors and doing a ED routine, it’s all good for now and will not change a thing, have ordered some multivitamins and more damiana. And I don’t drink, alcohol is for pussies and kills test.
Will wait it out even further with going to the Doc’s as the natural way most likely is the best way.

EDIT: think worrying and depression has been the main cause of my libido issues in the past+ all the shit I have put in my body over the years, takes some time for everything to reset.

Glad to hear you`re recovering. Stress and depression definitely kills libido and can lower testosterone as well.

I was super stressed in the past and really, really strained my body when I was 18. Seems like I never recovered from that breakdown. I feel physically well now, but my libido and EQ is missing. At least consistently. I remember a week in August, where I packed a solid flaccid and had an erection that simmered between 30-100% all day long. I even got hard in the gym.

At the time, I had just started talking to a girl that seemed very exciting (her personality) and that I really liked, so I thought there could be a connection (brain chemistry), but it could have been random. There has been other girls after her, but nothing like the same. I get days like this once in a blue moon, but not consistent. During the start of the routine, I had that fat feeling to my erections and really good workouts, but it subsided.

Regarding alcohol, I drink once per week in moderate amounts and don`t really think it`s bad for me. I think it`s healthy for me.

Quote from a Lean Gains article by Martin Berkhan:

“You’ve probably heard that alcohol intake lowers testosterone. While this is true, the actual impact has been widely exaggerated. A three-week study that had men and women consume 30-40 g alcohol per day, showed a 6.8% reduction in testosterone for the men and none for the women at the end of the study-period. That’s three beers a day for three weeks and a measly 6.8% reduction in testosterone for the men. What kind of an effect would you think a few beers on an evening once or twice a week would have? Hardly any.”

Keep up the good work, Viking. Will be exciting to see if this leads us anywhere.

Regards,

Renholder

Thanks Renholder, sure is. Wishing us both good luck.

Regarding the alcohol article you quoted I have read that, almost read every damn article on his site, lol. It’s a gold mine. Maybe I should have been a bit more specific as I have never really believed the hype about alcohol stomping your test and recuperating abilities totally like some say they do, it’s just… you know how the weekends can be in our country and that type of drinking every weekend( as is very common) sure does something with you. For me it could take 2- 3 days for my body and mind to recover back to ‘normal’. And it made me a little fat. Besides that, every person is different so genetics may play a role there as well.

But still, no alcohol for me and it just feels so much better. Maybe I just have had way too much of it in the past. ( but it does kill testosterone to a certain degree ;) ) Haha, sorry, cannot help it.

Originally Posted by Vikingwhore
Thanks Renholder, sure is. Wishing us both good luck.

Regarding the alcohol article you quoted I have read that, almost read every damn article on his site, lol. It’s a gold mine. Maybe I should have been a bit more specific as I have never really believed the hype about alcohol stomping your test and recuperating abilities totally like some say they do, it’s just… you know how the weekends can be in our country and that type of drinking every weekend( as is very common) sure does something with you. For me it could take 2- 3 days for my body and mind to recover back to ‘normal’. And it made me a little fat. Besides that, every person is different so genetics may play a role there as well.

But still, no alcohol for me and it just feels so much better. Maybe I just have had way too much of it in the past. ( but it does kill testosterone to a certain degree ;) ) Haha, sorry, cannot help it.

If it takes you up to 3 days to get back to normal, I certainly understand your hesitancy. :)

I took two planned days off this weekend. Back on track yesterday. Not very good EQ. Much better today, but still not excellent.

How do you do it with regards to the stretches after jelqing? For me, I need to hot wrap or shower for at least 5 minutes, but if it`s been a really good session, my penis takes a LONG time to become completely flaccid. That’s why I`ve always split jelqing and stretching in two sessions in the past. Part of the idea with the routine is to stretch when the tissues are warmed up from jelqing and hot wraps. Because of that, I often stretch at 20% erection. At least for the first minutes.

Any thoughts on this?

Regarding depression and its effects on EQ and libido, my dog had his leg crushed by a truck last Monday and it has devastated our family.

Thankfully he’s going to pull through with help and time, but this has just killed my EQ and thoughts of being with my wife.

It doesn’t help that I’m here on the couch watching so the dumbass doesn’t chew his cast or try and get up the stairs.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Wow dude you really love your dog! But yeah, the power of the mind is amazing.

Any news here? Still going at it Vikingwhore?

I’ve had 53 days so far, with one planned 2 day break that did not restore EQ and then one 2 day break this weekend since I was traveling to my parents and figured I could need a break regardless. The holiday will put some limits on me, but I will do at least EOD until I get back to a nomal day.

I`m also going to add hanging to the routine, not necessarily at the same time as the jelqing/stretching, starting with one set straight out. Because of this, I will stop increasing stretching time at 10 minutes (just arrived there). I will stay at 10 minutes jelqing for a while, but if EQ and my issues there are resolved, I will probably continue increasing towards 15 minutes, but that will be the limit there I think.

Hi! Yeah, doing session NR 56 in a little while, still only one day forced break time. Switched to a more jelq heavy routine on the 8Th of December, now doing 18min jelqing and 12 minutes stretching. Adding 2- 4 minutes total every 2Nd week. Someone will have to break my hands before I stop and will keep it going till June/ July as long as I stay injury free. I do also stretch after taking a piss for 1- 2 minutes, don’t time it I just do it.

Good luck during, and happy holidays!

That’s pretty intense, Vikingwhore. I’m sure you increased volume a lot faster than Mr Big Gainer, no?

Is your EQ still going strong? As long as that’s in place, I’m sure you’re well on your way to gain city.

Same to you!

Hanging and heat is the key for me.

It’s become a little bit of an obsession.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

@Renholder, no I don’t think so.
Take in mind I started with 10min of stretching only, adding in 5min of jelqing on the 10Th day of the routine. I add 2min then 1min every other week to each part jelqing/stretching making the total 4/2min, every other week. When I switched to jelq heavy I stayed at the exact same time frame that I had already worked my way up to.

To sum up I roughly add 6min total to my work out every month. Big gainer added 2- 3 minutes approximately every 3’d week, assuming he added 2- 3 min to each part of the routine I would go on a limb saying I’m almost matching his time progression maybe even being a bit more modest than him. Can’t say for sure, but it’s certainly working for me no problems with my erection quality, maybe once in a while it’s not a 100% but most of the time it is. A little fatigue I believe to be good anyways.

EDIT; And I also added moist heat when the switch took place, heated before both jelqing and stretching until about 3 days ago, now I just do warm up and warm down as my unit is pretty fucking pliable and hot from all the dry jelqing. Used to think the heating was a drag but now I tend to like it, makes my unit feel all warm and fussy, or something like that.

And thanks.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.