Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Speaking to Big Gainer soon

Jelky

If you don’t believe the story don’t, but stay out of the thread


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by jelkywadholmes
Sorry but this story sounds like a boy fantasy comic strip circa 1958’ from “the Fantastic Four”. I’m not buying it. People have to be very desperate and very gullible to beleive this level of storytelling imo. If thats someone’s fantasy than fine but please.


You must be a newb who still beleives PE doesn’t work huh?

-Alrdybig

Originally Posted by Alrdybig
You must be a newb who still beleives PE doesn’t work huh?

-Alrdybig

Damn Alrdybig,
Your got it going on today mate!! Everything I have read from you today is spot on!!

Jelky,
I for one think it would be great if you stay and back up your contention (no offense Dino). A little skepticism can be healthy, and in this environment - necessary.
As long as it is clear that Wad wouldn’t lie and he is hardly what you could consider gullible - quite the contrary. From what I know of him he is one of the most honest and open people here; always peeling back the curtain for a peek at the truth.
I believe his story but I like your attitude. Ya got moxie.
:thumbs:

—Cap

Great Story Wad,

This definitely gives me hope that I can achieve something of that magnitude. I definitely DON’T want a 10” dick (yet….hehehe). But I believe PE works and stories like this, help keep me motivated.

CaptnHook- I agree with you as well, people need to be able to honestly voice their opinions on each thread. There should be no shame or ridicule in being open and honest about any issue.

Alrdybig- Wasn’t their a guy that started a thread with PE IS FAKE. LOL!!!


My Current Stats: NBPEL : 7.5" BPEL: 8.0" EG : 6.0" GOAL ACHIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Maintaining......

Jelky,

Take a peek at post #6 in this thread. The subject gained 3.5” + in something around two years’ time. That’s less than a quarter inch per month. Unheard of gains? I think not. Like the others though, I commend your skepticism.

CaptainHook,

Speaking of Moxie, with a fellow New Englander, have you ever drank that stuff? With Milk?

Originally Posted by Antistar
Speaking of Moxie, with a fellow New Englander, have you ever drank that stuff? With Milk?


An aquired taste if there ever was one. Cough syrup is the closest way of describing Moxie.
Another we would chug down as kids was Cott (“It’s Cott to be good!”). I’m pretty sure they are/were both regional drinks.

http://www.mainegoodies.com/food/Moxie/index.htm

Sorry for taking the thread off track. Couldn’t resist.

Attached Images
Moxie.jpg
(22.3 KB, 309 views)

Is it just me being sleepy or does this guy go straight into his routine with no warm up whatsoever?

I’ll put my money on Zilla being right on the money with his news cast… I’m very much convinced that there are those who gain well and it is hardly beyond reason that someone could stumble onto the magical formula of fast gains.. Wad has been around for more then a little and has been, if anything, rather skeptical of Pie in the sky type hype… I say it’s true.

Regularwhiteguy

Wad,

Great story. I love those eye witness accounts. I hope somebody will be telling their buddies about me in the same way someday.

789


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Big gains usually are tied to hard work over a long period of time. I gained 3 inches EL and 1.5 inches EG over a two year period. I was hanging up to 30 hours per week. Now that I have reached my length goals, I am in maintenance mode but still put in about 2 hours per day between stretching, hanging and jelqing. My flaccid ranges from 5-6.5 inches. My wife knows about my PE career and is quite happy with my dick. She has said several times that she wishes that she could tell her friends about it, but she’s not the type to do that.

The point is, Wad’s friend likely did achieve the gains that he said he did if he put in the time and effort. I think that 3-5 inch gains are not only possible for most people, but also very likely if one puts in the time and effort.


Jelktoid :trash: More meat for the money!

Wad,

I am a believer and do not doubt the account of your story. Maybe if I was new to the board and had not experienced any gains then I might have thought it was concocted. PE has changed my whole outlook on life. I began at 5.75 BP and now am over 7 BP in just in 8 months. I can easily see how one could gain 2” in two years.

Ophios

Sorry guys but the tenor and tone of this story is pure male fantasy. If you want to beleive it,fine. It does not follow that I do not beleive in PE or the possibility of growth over time thru discipline but please just look at the writing. The guy’s wife can’t take it and leaves at 7”. He then proceeds to head for 9 quickly and smiles about making 10. So many men tire of their wives and like to fantasize about being ‘free’ again. Its called midlife crisis. Its o.k. to fantasize and I dare say most of the internet is just that. But some perspective is demanded. IF it helps people to fantasize in order to grow than I say lets have more of this “True Detective” dime store stuff. But keep it in context. If it helps people to be more loving and caring if they beleive that Lazarus actually rose from the dead or Moses actually parted the Red Sea than I say lets have more fantastical storytelling. Men have always,always exhibited a sincere tendency towards fantasy when it comes to beleif systems. Lets just not go to War over it o.k.? best to all in growth and imagination,JelkyWadHolmes

Originally Posted by jelkywadholmes
Sorry guys but the tenor and tone of this story is pure male fantasy. If you want to beleive it,fine. It does not follow that I do not beleive in PE or the possibility of growth over time thru discipline but please just look at the writing. The guy’s wife can’t take it and leaves at 7”. He then proceeds to head for 9 quickly and smiles about making 10. So many men tire of their wives and like to fantasize about being ‘free’ again. Its called midlife crisis. Its o.k. to fantasize and I dare say most of the internet is just that. But some perspective is demanded. IF it helps people to fantasize in order to grow than I say lets have more of this “True Detective” dime store stuff. But keep it in context. If it helps people to be more loving and caring if they beleive that Lazarus actually rose from the dead or Moses actually parted the Red Sea than I say lets have more fantastical storytelling. Men have always,always exhibited a sincere tendency towards fantasy when it comes to beleif systems. Lets just not go to War over it o.k.? best to all in growth and imagination,JelkyWadHolmes

Are you saying Wad is fantasizing or his friend in the story is?


Starting: 5 BPEL x 4.5 EG on 4/19/03

Latest: 6 BPEL x 5 EG on 2/17/04

Goal: 7 BPEL x 6 EG

CC, I’d say he was referring to Wadzilla, since part of the story refers to Wad actually seeing the result of the guy’s efforts.

This story hasn’t set off any cynic alarms in me, and has been quite inspirational. I think this guy would be a good addition to the forums however, and like someone’s uncle who was mentioned recently, should be told to get on the forums and post some evidence, followed by their thoughts on PE. It’s the generous thing to do :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:23 AM.