Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Speaking to Big Gainer soon

Wad,please adress my question ;)


"You shall call him E.Honda"

"Demokrati är inget annat än att ge majoriteten rätten att mobba minoriteten. Min kropp, mitt kapital och mitt liv ska vara mitt val!"

C fantasy,

dual fulcrum stretching means that when stretching, there are 2 points on the penis that are bent like a A or V stretch instead of one (fulcrum stretching).

Lets say I use a drum stick for regular fulcrum stretching like an A stretch. If I took another drum stick and placed it somewhere else along the shaft, there would be 2 points where my tunica is bent. Hope I helped.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Originally Posted by Thick Cock
C fantasy,

dual fulcrum stretching means that when stretching, there are 2 points on the penis that are bent like a A or V stretch instead of one (fulcrum stretching).

Lets say I use a drum stick for regular fulcrum stretching like an A stretch. If I took another drum stick and placed it somewhere else along the shaft, there would be 2 points where my tunica is bent. Hope I helped.


Thanks a lot. Your a good brother ;)

So stretching it like an horizontal “S” :)


"You shall call him E.Honda"

"Demokrati är inget annat än att ge majoriteten rätten att mobba minoriteten. Min kropp, mitt kapital och mitt liv ska vara mitt val!"

The average guy who goes to the gym only spends an hour a day to build his entire body!! I will never understand how it could possibly take the same amount of time daily in order to build ones cock? The reason most do not gain is because of over training, is my conclusion based on this very fact of reality. If your not gaining and your working out pretty good…Your over training. It is very easy to over train your dick, it is certainly smaller then your bicep in many cases or about the same in most cases volume wise and you only generally workout your bicep twice a week to make it absolutely huge.

I really think we might be missing something here and every time over the years I have bought into this got a work it out an hour a day etc, I never gain. I back way off and I mean way off and suddenly I am gaining again. Maybe that’s just me, but I suspect not.

We really need to do some serious research into this one.

Jim


================================================== =======

Goal by 2012 to be 8.5" EL non bone pressed x 6.5" Girth

Started at 5.5" x 4.0 " Now 6.5" x 5.25" Whats working for you?


Last edited by Growing28 : 07-20-2010 at . Reason: errors

We sometimes compare PE to bodybuilding, but only in an abstract manner. This is not the comparison to be taken at low level, because it won’t work! PE is not about muscle growth, so any attempt to compare time spent on exercising is irrelevant.

Quote
It is very easy to over train your dick, it is certainly smaller then your bicep in many cases or about the same in most cases volume wise and you only generally workout your bicep twice a week to make it absolutely huge.

If so, how much time you think one should spend to to work out his fingernails to get huge? :)

P.S. I’m not saying you’re wrong fearing of over training, just your argument based on gym workout is misleading.


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

HOLY CRAP!!! So much for the upper ceiling being 3 inches or so. All it takes is dedication. My gosh!

It’s been my non-expert opinion that THIS guy tapped into the best approach to PE possible, and one that I currently follow. The only thing he needed to do was take reasonable decon breaks, but he probably just didn’t know about them. I know some people struggle to believe this guy, but I personally don’t.

What a revelation! I just finished reading the Wadzilla’s PDF file on his elasticity and plasticity theory.

I have a few more things to add and hopefully I can gain some PE’ers input on this.

The theory states that slow progression in duration of time on PEing (marathon type of training) is more effective than increasing intensity of PE with periods of resting (more like muscle training). He also suggests that “flaccid to erection ratio” should decrease as tunica’s been stretched/thinned out more. This is more evident with “growers” who have larger ratio due to smaller flaccid to erection size. It is likely that growers will gain slower with this approach, and will have bigger gains due to cell elasticity. On the other hand, for “showers”, even though the ratio is less, quicker gains may be possible due to the less resistance in cell deformation. But overall gains may be smaller in percentage wise.

I particularly like the part where Wadzilla talks about how tunica is stretched out as erection increases so that we can have a cylinder shape. In the same fashion, Bucks fascia (BF) thickens and protects the penis on the dorsal side (the hard cord running from the base to the gland). This is why length exercise needs not be done in full erection as tunica and Buck’s fascia are fully stretched out to protect further damage by jelqing or stretching. So further force at 90%+ level is futile for length (and can be very dangerous).

Now I want to take this further with focus on Bucks Fascia (BF). After observing my own erection I noticed the following:

To begin, my basic info:
- more of a grower 3.5” flaccid to 6” erection in length (I have very little fat pad)
- hard Bucks fascia when reaching 70%+ erection.
- rock hard erection, points upward at 10 o’clock direction

*When I slowly stretch out my unit, blood starts to flow in (easily erect). I focus on Bucks fascia in particular as I believe it is the limiting factor in stretching for length. At about 40-50%, I can start to feel the cord hardening, which makes the dorsal side to begin to toughen.

*Another observation today is that Buck’s fascia reaction to erection (when blood starts filling the cylinder) tends to fluctuate throughout the day. I sometimes was able to jelq lightly with little resistance from BF at 50% erection level; and other times I could feel the toughening of BF at 40% erection level. This leads to question my own physiology and our body’s natural defense system. I am still trying to figure out why tunica and BF’s natural defense mechanism can fluctuate quite a bit throughout the day. Just a note that I didn’t do any PE or any masturbation today.

*Erection angle may have something to do the stretch of tunica and BF. So guys like me who have 10 o’clock and higher erection angle can be limited by BF at higher erection level of jelqing.

These observations lead to the following questions:

1) For those of you who can perform jelqing at 60%+ erection level, do you feel Bucks fascia hardens to a point that it is preventing any further stretch?

2) For those who think that BF is their limiting factor, do you find that 50% (or lower erection level) jelqing works much better as BF is not as hard?

3) Do you notice that your BF changes according to stress and other physiological factors?

To me, I almost think that I have to “beat my own system” by stretching or jelqing when tunica and BF are not toughening. I feel like any type of stretching or jelqing when BF are hard is counterproductive as any further force will only make the penis STRONGER, but not LONGER. The reason I say this is that after 3.5 months of newbie routine, I didn’t gain much from jelqing at 50%+ erection level (but I have not done 50% less erection level for an extended period of time to test the opposite). So I am inclined to try jelqing at much lower erection level and see if length can achieved.

Last note, based on the Big Gainer’s story, he jelqed at 70% erection level. That is quite high. And I would tend to believe that his erection angle is not that high (maybe 9 o’clock or less). Perhaps BF toughening is related to erection angle?

Anyway, I am just curious about what you guys think.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Thanks Good Book

Thanks. I hadn’t checked in on this thread in ages. I remember the skepticism of some regarding the guy - oh well, so be it. I wasn’t trying to “sell” you anything.

I also remember the intense pushback against my theory by those promoting a “growth” model. If anybody shares my paradigm about enlargement, I’d welcome any feedback/improvements/revisions, etc.

- wad

Originally Posted by Growing28
The reason most do not gain is because of over training, is my conclusion based on this very fact of reality. If your not gaining and your working out pretty good.Your over training. It is very easy to over train your dick, it is certainly smaller then your bicep in many cases or about the same in most cases volume wise and you only generally workout your bicep twice a week to make it absolutely huge.

It is way harder to over train your body than people claim. Most people who don’t gain while working out is because they are kidding themselves about how intense their workout really is, or they don’t know how to properly gauge improvement. Obviously your penis is way easier to over train, but I wouldn’t compare it to lifting at all.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
Thanks. I hadn’t checked in on this thread in ages. I remember the skepticism of some regarding the guy - oh well, so be it. I wasn’t trying to “sell” you anything.

I also remember the intense pushback against my theory by those promoting a “growth” model. If anybody shares my paradigm about enlargement, I’d welcome any feedback/improvements/revisions, etc.

- wad

Wad,

I really like your theory. Being a grower, and with 4 months of intense newbie training, I didn’t gain much. I suspect that I actually toughened my penis (it’s good in a way for EQ, but bad for lengthening). In theory, a grower tends to have “more hangers”, or tougher cells in tunica, to elongate/deform. During erection, the tough tunica can expand much larger in percentage term than a shower does. However with PE over time, the ratio of flaccid to erection reduces as grower continues to achieve bigger flaccid length gain. This indicates to me that the cells have deformed and stretched out more to give a bigger flaccid appearance. And showers tend to grow faster because their tunica has less barrier to stretching (thinner tunica lining?).

This makes total sense to me. I believe that growers need to adopt “less is more approach” with graduate progression to slowly stretch out tunica. I find harder, and more rough approach, tends to toughen tunica and Bucks fascia. Our body has a natural protective system in place to make sure our valuable penis is not damaged. So I say, “BEAT THE SYSTEM” by going slower and steady: stretch under the radar of our own system.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by xBiggerInTXx
It is way harder to over train your body than people claim. Most people who don’t gain while working out is because they are kidding themselves about how intense their workout really is, or they don’t know how to properly gauge improvement. Obviously your penis is way easier to over train, but I wouldn’t compare it to lifting at all.

I trained for years, and I’d have to disagree with you. The bigger & stronger you get, the easier it is to overtrain. Some people mistakenly believe that overtraining is a localized event; it’s not, it’s systemic. Research by Dr. Hans Selye explained why this occurs. While the average person has the potential to increase size/strength of a particular muscle by some 300% (theoretically), the body’s ability to adapt to growing stressors increases by only about 50%. Obviously a gap.

The more intensely you train, the more the body releases cortisol (a catabolic hormone). One of the things steroids do is to suppress cortisol, thereby enabling you to train far more intensely, and even longer, without burning out.

I almost never overtrained as a newbie. I could try a new max 2 or 3 times per week. Later, when I was lifting fairly big weight, it was very easy for me to overtrain. I even went to a different “week” - 9 days instead of 7. Heavy day, then 5 days off, light day, then 4 days off.

A number of world class powerlifters just do a heavy workout every 7 days, and only maybe every 10 days for deadlifts.

The penis cannot be “overtrained”; it’s not a contracting muscle, hence it does no “work.” It can, however, be traumatized (soft tissue trauma), or even injured.

Originally Posted by kubchaser
Wad,

I really like your theory. Being a grower, and with 4 months of intense newbie training, I didn’t gain much. I suspect that I actually toughened my penis (it’s good in a way for EQ, but bad for lengthening). In theory, a grower tends to have “more hangers”, or tougher cells in tunica, to elongate/deform. During erection, the tough tunica can expand much larger in percentage term than a shower does. However with PE over time, the ratio of flaccid to erection reduces as grower continues to achieve bigger flaccid length gain. This indicates to me that the cells have deformed and stretched out more to give a bigger flaccid appearance. And showers tend to grow faster because their tunica has less barrier to stretching (thinner tunica lining?).

This makes total sense to me. I believe that growers need to adopt “less is more approach” with graduate progression to slowly stretch out tunica. I find harder, and more rough approach, tends to toughen tunica and Bucks fascia. Our body has a natural protective system in place to make sure our valuable penis is not damaged. So I say, “BEAT THE SYSTEM” by going slower and steady: stretch under the radar of our own system.

As I’ve speculated, a grower has more ultimate potential; however, so much elasticity can be difficult to overcome. Initially, it could take a while to reach your deformation threshold.

Regarding the “hangers” - or tougher cells in the tunica - I’ve never heard about that. Did you read that somewhere? Jk.

I believe the showers just have a less elastic tunica (& perhaps other penile tissues as well). In other words, they inflate less from flaccid to full erection. They could reach their deformation threshold more quickly - due to lesser inherent elasticity - but they have less potential for overall enlargement.

That guy did nothing “xtreme.” He employed a method of steadily-growing volume, over time. Eventually he was even doing 2 (lengthy) sessions per day.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
As I’ve speculated, a grower has more ultimate potential; however, so much elasticity can be difficult to overcome. Initially, it could take a while to reach your deformation threshold.

Regarding the “hangers” - or tougher cells in the tunica - I’ve never heard about that. Did you read that somewhere? Jk.

I believe the showers just have a less elastic tunica (& perhaps other penile tissues as well). In other words, they inflate less from flaccid to full erection. They could reach their deformation threshold more quickly - due to lesser inherent elasticity - but they have less potential for overall enlargement.

That guy did nothing “xtreme.” He employed a method of steadily-growing volume, over time. Eventually he was even doing 2 (lengthy) sessions per day.

My mistake then. I can’t remember what was the analogy you used to describe the elasticity difference between a “grower” and a “shower”. LOL Embarrassment on my part!

After 10 years of excessive masturbation, I believe my tunica and Buck’s fasica are tough as hell (rock erection points at 10 o’clock). After 4 months of newbie routine, I didn’t gain much (maybe 2-3mm). This is why I believe that a slower approach to stretch out, instead of stress out, the tunica may be more beneficial. Some have heard stories of late-gainers who didn’t gain much until 6 months or later. Maybe I fall under this category.

I am doing a very very light routine now. My new routine started 3 days ago.

1) start with 40 strokes wet jelq at 40-70% erection level; then increase 2 strokes everyday

2) in a few weeks, I will start very light hanging at 1lb for 10 minutes; the increase 2 minutes every 2 weeks
- increase time, not increase in weight

*I use light hanging instead of manual stretch due to my easy-erection problem.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:42 AM.