Some observations and experiences (for newbs and whoever else)
From my experiences, discoloration only occurred when I clamped, not so much from jelqing. I would get millions of tiny red dots and then over a week I could see my dick getting a tiny bit darker. These little tiny bursted capillaries or whatever they are, are only present in the skin, and IMO are definitely the cause of discoloration. So whatever exercises you do, use a light grip or whatever will prevent these.
Another thing is, girls could really give a fuck less about some discoloration. Don’t worry so much. I’d rather have a bigger semi-discolored dick, than a small, pale one. I actually kind of prefer the bronzer look.
I feel like there are a few things newbies should know about jelqing to know whether they are doing it correctly or not. I had to learn from my own experiences. A lot of this seems like common sense, but I was definitely jelqing incorrectly and ineffectively until I really sat down and experimented with jelqing and jelqed effectively.
So, if you are jelqing correctly:
- Your dick should be bigger in length and width than your regular measurements.
- You should have a big flaccid for at least 5-10 minutes after your session. If you aren’t experiencing this, you are jelqing ineffectively.
- The harder you get, the lighter the grip. The softer you are, the tighter the grip.
- You should really see your glans get huge.
- If you grab your dick during your session, you should be able to kind of feel your inner chambers. It’s interesting if you know what I’m talking about. They become kind of swollen and hard.
- You shouldn’t be getting any lymph buildup. This is fake dick and not worth anything.
Sorry if this stuff has been said before. I just wanted to inform the newbs. I would have really loved to know this stuff if I had to begin PE all over again. This stuff is all my opinion, but I really feel it is the truth.
In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.
The search NO longer continues. :)