Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Some mixed questions

Some mixed questions

Hi all

I have some questions that have bothered me for some time, and I hope that some one here will be able to help me.

1. I have heard that some people have lost gains they made during months of PE in just a few days. How is that possible? Where does that “Penis mass” go? How do you know if your gains a really permanent or not?

2. When I Jelq I use “White Vaselin”. I bought it at a place that sells medical supplies for hospitals. Vaselin is also known as “petroleum jelly”. Petroleum is “stone oil”, and the same thing used in machines and stuff, right? Is it safe to use this stuff on the penis? I dont want to end up with cancer or something like that.

3. Does any of all thoose “steroid creams” work in a safe way for permanent gains?

Thanks !

Originally Posted by Photon
1. I have heard that some people have lost gains they made during months of PE in just a few days. How is that possible? Where does that “Penis mass” go? How do you know if your gains a really permanent or not?

They may have lost their, “fluff” that fast, but doubtful that they lost any actual gains. Consensus says that gains made over a few month shot are not “cemented” and prone to being lost relatively quickly. The penis is an agglomerate of tissues and like any other tissues has a kind of “memory”- i.e. a way it “wants to be”. It wants to be in a “familiar” state, it’s own stasis. In order to “cement” gains, I’d say that you have to continue your routine for at least twice the time (maybe more) that it took to achieve them in the first place. And then, after you’re “cemented” it is highly adviseable to do a “maintenence routine”- say at least one good workout a week, to make sure that your gains don’t slip away from you as serious time passes.

If you’re in this to win this, then you’re in it for a long time amigo.

Originally Posted by Photon
2. When I Jelq I use “White Vaselin”. I bought it at a place that sells medical supplies for hospitals. Vaselin is also known as “petroleum jelly”. Petroleum is “stone oil”, and the same thing used in machines and stuff, right? Is it safe to use this stuff on the penis? I dont want to end up with cancer or something like that.

My personal opinion is that I don’t let vaseline get within a million miles of my dick. Other than Astroglide (which is water soluble) for pumping I use TOTALLY NATURAL products ONLY on my cock.

{QUOTE=Photon]3. Does any of all thoose “steroid creams” work in a safe way for permanent gains?
[/QUOTE]

If they did, would anybody have a little dick? No, they’re bunk.


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline) is dangerous to use as a lube for Jelq? Can anyone else confirm this ?

I didn’t say dangerous per se, it’s just that when confronted with products I always err on the side of the most natural and plant based stuff I can get ahold of- prefferably organic, cold processed, and etc.etc.etc.

Where my dick is concerned I feel I’ts worth me being a quality whore about what I put on it.


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

Vaselline is just hard to get off your dick when you wash because it’s not water soluble. Other then that it’s harmless.


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by Thatcat
Vaselline is just hard to get off your dick when you wash because it’s not water soluble. Other then that it’s harmless.

Originally Posted by wantsmore
I didn’t say dangerous per se, it’s just that when confronted with products I always err on the side of the most natural and plant based stuff I can get ahold of- prefferably organic, cold processed, and etc.etc.etc.

Where my dick is concerned I feel I’ts worth me being a quality whore about what I put on it.

So, if Im not bothered with the fact that it’s a bit hard to wash off and although it smells the way it smells in a car repairing place, I can use it without any worries? ?

I mean, there is nothing chemically dangerous with it that my skin will absorb ?

Originally Posted by Photon
Hi all

I have some questions that have bothered me for some time, and I hope that some one here will be able to help me.

1. I have heard that some people have lost gains they made during months of PE in just a few days. How is that possible? Where does that “Penis mass” go? How do you know if your gains a really permanent or not?

2. When I Jelq I use “White Vaselin”. I bought it at a place that sells medical supplies for hospitals. Vaselin is also known as “petroleum jelly”. Petroleum is “stone oil”, and the same thing used in machines and stuff, right? Is it safe to use this stuff on the penis? I dont want to end up with cancer or something like that.

3. Does any of all thoose “steroid creams” work in a safe way for permanent gains?

Thanks !


Ok.
1. Usually lost gains is temporary. Ex. you gain 1 inch in 1 month. you stop PEing for 5 days. At the end of that time you see it is a 3/4inch gain. That 3/4 inch is the permanent gain while the other 1/4 is temporary.

2. Vaseline is used in the hair. Not so? If it were dangerous would they use it for hair? It is chemically processed differently from the ones used for machines.

3. What are steroid creams? Anyway any “growth creams” dont work.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Originally Posted by Photon
So, if Im not bothered with the fact that it’s a bit hard to wash off and although it smells the way it smells in a car repairing place, I can use it without any worries? ?

I mean, there is nothing chemically dangerous with it that my skin will absorb ?


Vaseline doesnt smell like that.

Vaseline doesnt have anything dangerous in it. it is just a lube. Dont use it if you are doubtful.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Originally Posted by aom91
Vaseline doesnt smell like that.

Vaseline doesnt have anything dangerous in it. it is just a lube. Dont use it if you are doubtful.

My vaseline smells like petrol (but not that strong). Isn’t it supposed to since it is petroleum jelly ?

I dont really smell my vaseline but it is not supposed to smell like petrol. It does have a distinctive smell though. As I said dont use it if you are doubtful, although thousands of men cant be wrong.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Questions, questions, questions.SlackPenis Enlargement204-13-2005 01:49 PM
Another new guy with new questionsbonercatPenis Enlargement Basics801-12-2005 03:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:15 AM.